Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I'm not the biggest Thug fan but his voice tone and flow is nothing like Future. Thugs voice high pitch most of the time and his flows are all over the place. That's another lazy comparison like Dolph and 2Chainz.

This _ is literally trying to sound exactly like Future. Voice and Flow. There's no defending or deflecting from that. :lol:

1) that is in no way a comparison to future
2) **** trying to SOUND like, this ***** tried to BECOME LIL WAYNE, in every facet of life he tried to steal a ****** entire livelihood,
3) In that thread dudes admitted to thug being "influenced" by wayne, but then turned around and told me that Thug was better than wayne at a style than Wayne created

so sounding like someone makes you a horrible person, but somehow attempting to steal a ****** entire lifestyle is respectable... The **** don't add up

But to those who can love one form of biting, but loathe another form

View media item 1955019

All opinions man. I'm speaking my mind as well. I could care less about who's a "legit NT'er" to you.

We just shooting the sht and trading opinions about music. That's it :lol:.

i don't give a **** no more, just speaking my mind also its not about caring who is legit just calling it what it is he a legit dude

I'm speaking all the way real

NT stay going against someone who thinks different

i see it in every section, i don't know this trynafeelmink trynafeelmink on personal level at all but i recognize he just speaks on what he thinks

hence dudes calling me angry audi other day, its cool........trust

/rant

Last edited:
Angry Audi :lol: who tf came up with that haha. And man until this kid shows me something different he & that Kyng dude in the same levels of COMPLETELY taking another man style. Ive already explained this lol

He got the ppl around him to make it happen

I'm not the biggest Thug fan but his voice tone and flow is nothing like Future. Thugs voice high pitch most of the time and his flows are all over the place. That's another lazy comparison like Dolph and 2Chainz.

This _ is literally trying to sound exactly like Future. Voice and Flow. There's no defending or deflecting from that. :lol:

1) that is in no way a comparison to future
2) **** trying to SOUND like, this ***** tried to BECOME LIL WAYNE, in every facet of life he tried to steal a ****** entire livelihood,
3) In that thread dudes admitted to thug being "influenced" by wayne, but then turned around and told me that Thug was better than wayne at a style than Wayne created

so sounding like someone makes you a horrible person, but somehow attempting to steal a ****** entire lifestyle is respectable... The **** don't add up

But to those who can love one form of biting, but loathe another form

View media item 1955019

Well yeah Thug does use Wayne's style but he still has different flows and melodies, I don't always like it but that separates him. When you hear Thug you know it's him. _' REALLY thought that was Future on Kanyes album. :lol:

And I always said Thug using the Carter name was corny/weird. And this Designer is corny/weird for using Futures entire style.

the entire HIPHOP CULTURE was created curated and taken to it's height in NYC. but we're not constantly pointing the fingers and saying stop being influenced by our style.

NYC spent much of its time on top thumbing it's collective nose at the rest of the country.

NYC spent much of its time on top thumbing it's collective nose at the rest of the country.

Desiigner is 20, what does he have to do with any of that?

It's crazy some of the codes you dudes pick and choose to use. But Future's wack as ****. Is he lyrical? Can he sing? So what did he invent? What talent does he have? Style?

He is responsible for him blowing up, 2Milly and Bobby too..PNB Rock soon come

BUT I remember him saying that he doesn't get paid for this. I could be wrong, idk. It doesn't matter. Good music needs to be supported regardless , so shoutout to the young men doing their thing out here in the music world.
bobby was lyrical
"I told my teacher suck a ****, I'm selling food"

This isn't true at all

Tax hops on waves that are already buzzing. He hasn't made anyone. He's been mentioning Trey Pizzy for months. The music doesn't match.

Manolo was already popping. Same with GS9.

PNB Rock has over a million views for My City Needs Something and that was almost two years ago. That's how PNB got his deal.

Ya'll dudes act like Tax has a hundreds of thousands of followers. These teeth whiteners and tea sellers have more than he does.

Dont let these guys in here speak for all of NY.

Its plenty of ppl in the city that aint rockin with this guy. Idc about young thug and wayne and all these rules ****** are making up. This desiigner kid is a flagrant biter and ima leave it at that. Im not gonna point out other ppl biting to try to justify his

Last edited:
That's complete sucka **** on his part... considering that people like the song, i could understand if this was Esco saying this but who the **** is this guy ?

people in ATL like the song but your not gonna play a song they wanna hear and your a DJ... And also I'm not exactly in ATL but i've never heard this dudes name EVER in life, so saying big DJ's is like me saying the ***** who plays the 2 AM mix and does clubs in NYC is a big DJ.

That's why the South has been doing their thing consistently for 20 years and ain't going nowhere...

Unity...

Honestly...the chess move Future needs to make is to drop a Panda Freestyle and not even acknowledge this ****** existence...

As a matter of fact, do one for Zombie Walk too...

Render this ****** whole career useless

Honestly...the chess move Future needs to make is to drop a Panda Freestyle and not even acknowledge this ****** existence...

As a matter of fact, do one for Zombie Walk too...

Render this ****** whole career useless

While he's at it, Future should just make a Slime Season 4 and remove that trash bag Young Thug completely from the paint

Unity?

The south beefs more than New York rappers.

Aren't ya'll discussing the Dolph and Gotti stuff? Wasn't a hotel at the CIAA shot up? Aren't Quan and Thug dissing each other?

But yet the South somehow has remained in tact for 20 years meanwhile Jay and 50 single handedly destroyed NY's hip hop scene.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Dont let these guys in here speak for all of NY.

Its plenty of ppl in the city that aint rockin with this guy. Idc about young thug and wayne and all these rules ****** are making up. This desiigner kid is a flagrant biter and ima leave it at that. Im not gonna point out other ppl biting to try to justify his

Real Talk.

Now this is all I've been saying.

But yet the South somehow has remained in tact for 20 years meanwhile Jay and 50 single handedly destroyed NY's hip hop scene.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I never understood the whole "(insert rapper) destroyed new york hip hop" either. Lets not act like everyone in new york was selling millions of records and holding hands until 50 cent came along.

Anyone who still thinks a region is "running rap" right now needs to come from under a rock and realize the internet changed how we look at these things. The most popular rapper in the world right now is from Canada. J Cole is from NC but has not an ounce of the southern sound in his style and hes been in nyc for 10 years now. Nikki is from nyc. Kanye is from the chi. Kendrick is from la. So that says the top rappers are from all over the place. Besides Future, who from the south is making that much noise right now? And even he still hasnt entered that elite tier yet where he sell a million records. Hes knocking on the door tho. Young Thug has alot of fan fare but it hasnt translated to commercial success yet.

Dudes like Dolph, Gotti, etc. Have cult followings and can tour at small venues all across the country but those are hardly the type of artists you bring up when you say "the south is running things".

Rap is global now. The internet is why you can have a guy from brooklyn sound like hes from atlanta and vice versa. Everyone is plugged into the same network. All that region to region city to city **** is dead.

Last edited:
Yup. And we've slandered him as well. Song just hasn't blown up yet. It actually might be worse than Panda :lol:

That dude is naming his next mixtape SLIME SEASON 3...IT DONT GET ANY WORSE THAN THAT :smh: :smh: :smh:

Aint the biggest fan of Thug but dont no one deserved to have their WHOLE STYLE stolen like that :x

Last edited:
I never understood the J-Cole isn't "Southern" thing. Just cuz the ***** doesn't have a country accent...and rap over trap beats doesn't mean he's not southern. Cole has his own sound...but he heavily reps the south. My ***** Cole literally made a song called "Bun B for President" shouting out the south :lol:.

Drake, and Nicki all went to a southern label to get poppin. Nicki first with Gucci..then Cash Money. Half of Drake's sound is heavily Houston influenced. This ***** even throws a Houston Appreciation Weekend :lol:. Kendrick and them west coast ***** have their own sound though. That's why the mustard sht was so refreshing until it got whored out. Every region has contributed a new sound to hip hop within this past decade....except NY. And I actually hope NYC can get back and have a real artist to champion. But y'all rather champion Desiigner than Dave East :smh:.

The most popular rappers right now are Drake, Cole, Kendrick & Future. 2 of those dudes are from the south...one of them from the West....and the other a southern rap music Stan.

And there's nothing at all wrong with expirmenting and being influenced by other regions etc. But the kind of biting sht Desiigner and the fake Young Thug dude from New Orleans are doing to "get on" is unnaceptable. Even makes Travi$$ Scott and Lil Uzi look original. And then dudes bite hard.

???? Tax Has been supporting not just Future, but HEAVILY promoting Thugga for months now & he's far from an advocate of "Lyrical Rap" , he has stated on numerous occasions that he just likes the energy of music.

Ebro said exactly what he felt, it's mumble rap... he also stated that this is the music that plays in the club and has acknowledged Future on several occasions. This isn't 2003 anymore NYC has more than embraced southern rappers. Go look at the playlist of any of the hip hop stations or watch the people they interview.

2) Biting is Biting man, i don't care how ****** wanna dress it up.......... how is it even possible to say a ***** trying to take someones entire image and album name cool, but a kid having a song that sounds like someone elses is straight criminal. There isn't levels to it both of these ******, along with a large multitude of artist these days are stealing waves at an all time high.

Dudes just really feel some type of way about NYC & i just don't get it. This isn't the only case of just not letting ****** do their thing

French, Asap mob, Shmurdas, some of fabs track etc etc everytime dudes have a song that's buzzing dudes are rushing to criticize it saying"it sounds like this region" Meanwhile the entire HIPHOP CULTURE was created curated and taken to it's height in NYC. but we're not constantly pointing the fingers and saying stop being influenced by our style.

This is a really great post.

Future stans are another level of annoying tbh. According to them "Codeine Crazy" is the greatest song ever created but is the most blatant rip off to Lil Wayne's "Me and My Drank" but they won't even say the songs are comparable.

Back
Top Bottom