Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Who are these hypocritical "tastemakers" that you speak of?? NYC has played future like he's from East NY.

If anything the hypocritical part is that people have a problem with biting NOW... Hell half of the south straight jacked Migos Entire routine and the same ****** in their feelings about this kid, bump that **** religiously.

There's another ***** who tried to take another man lifestyle, his album name, & some cats will paint it like he's the king of the south these days :lol:. But when some cats do it their being original and influenced CUT THE **** .

Not to mention the GROUP of ****** who have made careers doing their best drake imitations that dudes have no problem supporting. The issue is coming from the fact he's from NYC had he been from anywhere else dudes would have no problem with it.

Last edited:
Who are these hypocritical "tastemakers" that you speak of?? NYC has played future like he's from East NY.

If anything the hypocritical part is that people have a problem with biting NOW... Hell half of the south straight jacked Migos Entire routine and the same ****** in their feelings about this kid, bump that **** religiously.

There's another ***** who tried to take another man lifestyle, his album name, & some cats will paint it like he's the king of the south these days :lol:. But when some cats do it their being original and influenced CUT THE **** .

I mean hot 97. Dudes like Ebro and them. Tax. Some of these dudes have been on record slandering Future or southern artist. As soon as an NYC artist does it..they support it to the fullest.

We've argued this to death already man. There's levels to this biting sht. Desiigner is on a whole new level of biting. It is what it is. Neither of them are right. But what this dude is doing is down right criminal. No originality.

I mean hot 97. Dudes like Ebro and them. Tax. Some of these dudes have been on record slandering Future or southern artist. As soon as an NYC artist does it..they support it to the fullest.

We've argued this to death already man. There's levels to this biting sht. Desiigner is on a whole new level of biting. It is what it is. Neither of them are right. But what this dude is doing is down right criminal. No originality.

???? Tax Has been supporting not just Future, but HEAVILY promoting Thugga for months now & he's far from an advocate of "Lyrical Rap" , he has stated on numerous occasions that he just likes the energy of music.

Ebro said exactly what he felt, it's mumble rap... he also stated that this is the music that plays in the club and has acknowledged Future on several occasions. This isn't 2003 anymore NYC has more than embraced southern rappers. Go look at the playlist of any of the hip hop stations or watch the people they interview.

2) Biting is Biting man, i don't care how ****** wanna dress it up.......... how is it even possible to say a ***** trying to take someones entire image and album name cool, but a kid having a song that sounds like someone elses is straight criminal. There isn't levels to it both of these ******, along with a large multitude of artist these days are stealing waves at an all time high.

Dudes just really feel some type of way about NYC & i just don't get it. This isn't the only case of just not letting ****** do their thing

French, Asap mob, Shmurdas, some of fabs track etc etc everytime dudes have a song that's buzzing dudes are rushing to criticize it saying"it sounds like this region" Meanwhile the entire HIPHOP CULTURE was created curated and taken to it's height in NYC. but we're not constantly pointing the fingers and saying stop being influenced by our style.

Last edited:
trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

My man....in this very thread, you said people confuse Young Dolph for 2 Chainz. Dolph & 2 Chainz. I'm convinced you can't hear the difference in southern sounds. That's like someone saying Steph Curry and Shaq play the same way because they're both MVP's :lol:.

I honestly can't engage you in a convo about this. We've been over it ad nauseam.

:rofl:

Last edited:
I don't give two damns about desiiners music, but i refuse to shame him for biting when we are in an era that embraces biting in Every singular aspect :smh: .

****** were OK with and championed another grown *** man trying to continue an album series of another rapper (that was based on said rappers actual last name) the whole concept is hypocritical.

You either don't like people not being original, or you do. But don't take this high horse in originality when you actively support artist who steal **** all the time. That's my only point i'm callin a spade a spade.

Homie is Clearly Biting Future... but when you leave the door open for stealing **** from artist and making slight tweaks & then calling it a new style... this is the point that we have gotten too. If we would have called out dudes when they were stealing flows, and multiplying production, then we would have never even got to a point where a Desiigner could have even been taken serious.

So "**** up the game, ****** right back to ya" :smokin

Last edited:
View media item 1954575
Biting has been going on since hip hops inception. By trynafeelmink trynafeelmink logic.....Desiigner and Hov are the same :lol:. Naw man. You see it one way...I see it another. We're arguing in circles here. It's exhausting.

Diff between influence and outright biting. Thug got his own sound. Bumping "Check" right now :pimp:.

Panda still sucks

That's all relative of course, but the general public in hiphop seems to disagree, considering I haven't heard another singular CDQ track from this kid since he dropped it and more and more interest seems to be growing by the day. Based solely on this song.

was zooted last week at my patnas crib... one of the homies ask me if i heard this track, i said no... " not knowing i snippeted that joint in here" i was sipping some henny toking a spliff and this joint got me hype... lol i aint understand 50 percent of wat he was saying but i liked it better than any future song i ever heard. Would i listen to this song on my spare time (NO) would i grind in some big booty in the club to this??? (YUP) 

song is trash yet catchy... lol, you down south dudes love this type of stuff, just take it for what it is... DUDE IS ACTUALLY VOCALLY destroying future without autotune,. 

^^^You dudes realize that Future only uses auto tune about like 30% of the time if that. That's his real voice he's rapping in most of the time.

:lol: at "Destroying Future". You must not get out much...or even attempted to listen to Hendrix. This is what I mean by NY dudes making it hilarious. Call Future trash...but say you like Desiigner?

:lol:

That's complete sucka **** on his part... considering that people like the song, i could understand if this was Esco saying this but who the **** is this guy ?

people in ATL like the song but your not gonna play a song they wanna hear and your a DJ... And also I'm not exactly in ATL but i've never heard this dudes name EVER in life, so saying big DJ's is like me saying the ***** who plays the 2 AM mix and does clubs in NYC is a big DJ.

That's complete sucka **** on his part... considering that people like the song, i could understand if this was Esco saying this but who the **** is this guy ?

people in ATL like the song but your not gonna play a song they wanna hear and your a DJ... And also I'm not exactly in ATL but i've never heard this dudes name EVER in life, so saying big DJ's is like me saying the ***** who plays the 2 AM mix and does clubs in NYC is a big DJ.

Look in the comments. Durty Boyz said they won't play it as well. And they are on the biggets most influential radio station in ATL....and have one of the biggets time slots.

These are the DJ's that play at compound, opera...all the big ATL clubs too etc.

Look in the comments. Durty Boyz said they won't play it as well. And they are on the biggets most influential radio station in ATL....and have one of the biggets time slots.

These are the DJ's that play at compound, opera...all the big ATL clubs too etc.

unless future is putting money directly in their pockets, there is no way around it these ****** who aren't gonna play the record are SUCKAS GRADE A suckas. Whether they like it or not the song has caught fire, people like the song.

Future has full mixtapes full of hits i'm pretty sure he'll be ok

How you destroy somebody when you're blatantly tryna sound LIKE THEM. :lol:

ask the alleged hottest rapper out :lol:.. or as Lyor likes to sell the gaffle "a creative force like something we have never seen"

I'm not the biggest Thug fan but his voice tone and flow is nothing like Future. Thugs voice high pitch most of the time and his flows are all over the place. That's another lazy comparison like Dolph and 2Chainz.

This _ is literally trying to sound exactly like Future. Voice and Flow. There's no defending or deflecting from that. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom