Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

So Ebro was really pushing this dude when he was just saying he doesn't like today's music cuz they mumble and they sound the same? :smh: :lol:

:smh: @ myself for kinda defending Ebro a few weeks ago

Last edited:
Tax pushed Him in the same way he pushed Shmurda, Manolo Rose, Dave East, he liked the song and knew the people and decided to share it on his platform.

Ebro works at a freakin radio station, and has a multitude of DJ's who are in the clubs & vibing with the streets. He knew the song would blow and decided to promote it. Ebro has stated numerous times that he doesn't preferably like the music of today, yet Hot 97 doesn't have an ebro playlist, they play what listeners will like. So why would he not promote & play an Artist from NYC with a song that you KNOW will work?

He's let his feelings be known about what he likes to call "mumble rap" numerous times, that doesn't change the fact that mumble rap is on A LOT on NYC radio, so why then would he deny trying to promote a kid from his own city?

It sounds like future so he shouldn't play it despite people liking the song? FOH

I respct Push ear for talent....Honestly the first time I ever heard kevin gates was on a Pusha Track

and I rocked with gates heavy after that.  

Come to think of it when that joint had come out ppl said the same thing about Kevin Gates...lets see

how this unfolds. 

Yep, first time I heard of Gates was that Pusha tape and I wondered why he ain't just get the real Future :lol:.

Gates one of my favorite artists now.

Last edited:
I respct Push ear for talent....Honestly the first time I ever heard kevin gates was on a Pusha Track
and I rocked with gates heavy after that.  

Come to think of it when that joint had come out ppl said the same thing about Kevin Gates...lets see
how this unfolds. 
I ain't gonna lie, that's the first time i heard gates too. Which led me to the work song/video and I was a fan. Then lb1 and history was made.

What song is that? Never heard it. The first time I heard of Gates was on a Lil Keke and 8Ball track :lol:

What song is that? Never heard it. The first time I heard of Gates was on a Lil Keke and 8Ball track :lol:
I might just trust u wit my drugs, and trust u with my money.
**** so catchy. The most raw, drug dealenist love song ever.

Same cats who slurp Jay Electronica for rapping like he grew up in Bed Stuy are in here scolding Desiigner for sounding like he grew up in East Atlanta. :smh:

dudes are literally arguing over a song called panda that is a blatant rip of another mans steelo
mean.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif
  NY like 

It's funny how ya'll put Future on some pedestal :lol: You would think he was Prince the way some of you act over him.

and if Desiigner were from Atlanta doing the same thing would you hate on him?

It's funny how ya'll put Future on some pedestal :lol: You would think he was Prince the way some of you act over him.

Still would be someone that stole future sound and style. Don't matter how you try to flip it.

Some people think Future is dope. Just accept it man. Different strokes.

And Desiigner would get slandered the same way if he was from ANYWHERE :lol:. Being from NY just makes it more fun b/c you get to see how hypocritical the "tastemakers" are when it comes music.

Back
Top Bottom