Official Dedication 3 Post....New SONGS LEAK!! ...Release Date 11/14/08

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Any1 else Peep The Subliminal @ Curren$y,....Pretty Blatant rather than subliminal if u ask me
i didnt catch it where is it?

"I don't even pizza, I eat !#@*#"

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Edit:

"John Travolta with the head, I suck yo face off"

alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at this whole mixtape, way better than i thought it would bebut still not on the level of the other 2 dedications

Wow.... Wayne better hurry up n do something cuz he's falling over the edge...

Only Song I liked was Thingy Pleaser...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Any1 else Peep The Subliminal @ Curren$y,....Pretty Blatant rather than subliminal if u ask me

Track 14, Not a song but he trashes Curren$y

that had me dying
laugh.gif

Mebo03 wrote:

VegasOner wrote:

that had me dying
laugh.gif

curren$y said he left the label....wayne says he was dropped hmmmmmm we need answers
nerd.gif
...... but i dont get is why is he coming at curren$y now? a whole yearlater? could it be because curren$y dun built a buzz w/o wayne and dude mad??!???!?!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Mebo03 wrote:

VegasOner wrote:

that had me dying
laugh.gif

curren$y said he left the label....wayne says he was dropped hmmmmmm we need answers
nerd.gif
...... but i dont get is why is he coming at curren$y now? a whole year later? could it be because curren$y dun built a buzz w/o wayne and dude mad??!???!?!
nerd.gif

that's what i'm thinking.....if i was him i wouldnt even sweat what wayne said....wayne probably didnt think he could even get thisfar....curren$y getting more shine now then when he was on the label....when people start hating you're doing something good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Mebo03 wrote:

VegasOner wrote:

that had me dying
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
...... but i dont get is why is he coming at curren$y now? a whole year later? could it be because curren$y dun built a buzz w/o wayne and dude mad??!???!?!
nerd.gif

that's what i'm thinking.....if i was him i wouldnt even sweat what wayne said....wayne probably didnt think he could even get this far....curren$y getting more shine now then when he was on the label....when people start hating you're doing something good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

or prolly bcz this its the first mixtape he drop after curren$y left... he though he wasnt good enough to go at em on the carter 3

just a tough..

that's what i'm thinking.....if i was him i wouldnt even sweat what wayne said....wayne probably didnt think he could even get this far....curren$y getting more shine now then when he was on the label....when people start hating you're doing something good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ummm currensy's shine during where the cashat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>his shine during this 1 mixtape amonth thing he was doing

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

that's what i'm thinking.....if i was him i wouldnt even sweat what wayne said....wayne probably didnt think he could even get this
far....curren$y getting more shine now then when he was on the label....when people start hating you're doing something good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ummm currensy's shine during where the cash at>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>his shine during this 1 mixtape a month thing he was doing

how u figure?!?! he had 1 song on ym w/o wayne he's getting more exposure for sure.. more ppl check for curren$y now than b4 "during this 1 mixtapeevery month thing he's doing"..... with the ym situation wayne aint letting nobody get no real shine..ok we have a dedication 3 with the whole ymroster and thats cool but where are the albums at? only person releasing on ym is wayne and that isnt changing anytime soon

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

that's what i'm thinking.....if i was him i wouldnt even sweat what wayne said....wayne probably didnt think he could even get this
far....curren$y getting more shine now then when he was on the label....when people start hating you're doing something good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ummm currensy's shine during where the cash at>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>his shine during this 1 mixtape a month thing he was doing

how u figure?!?! he had 1 song on ym w/o wayne he's getting more exposure for sure.. more ppl check for curren$y now than b4 "during this 1 mixtape every month thing he's doing"..... with the ym situation wayne aint letting nobody get no real shine..ok we have a dedication 3 with the whole ym roster and thats cool but where are the albums at? only person releasing on ym is wayne and that isnt changing anytime soon
I agree with you on no one in YM getting an album (besides tyga and i have hope for nikki just cause these broads be on her tough) but i can playevery song from currensy's last 5 mixtape and no one would know what i was playing. I mean unless it was a NT summit. But i can play where the cash at andthose joints from the bus with Wayne and everyone would know. Even though it's hard to come out (pause) on young money but trust Curren$y had 1000x betterchance there. Maybe if he was with TK 2 years ago then Fly Society might have popped but no one is really checking for that.

YM Curren$y > Currensy

Yall need to stop it, Not even half the people that rocked wit him YM days are check for him now....I garuntee most people dont even kno hesdroppin mixtapes
he really doesnt have a solid platform to be heard rite now, and
he was on alot of tracks when he was in YM ever since the Prefix andSuffix days

Him and Wayne on a track>>>>>>Drizzi and Wayne on a track

Him and Wayne on a track>>>>>>Drizzi and Wayne on a track
i agree....they were beast together...i hated that they split but he had to do what he had to do.....

Back
Top Bottom