Official Dedication 3 Post....New SONGS LEAK!! ...Release Date 11/14/08

Originally Posted by Chitowns Back

Originally Posted by superhitman

This mixtape is not as bad as yall are making it out to be, if it was not part of the Dedication series everyone will be all over it.

? That's the only reason people are over it.......................

If you think this mixtape is even SOMEWHAT good, you need to reevaluate your life. Quick.

Yes the only reason are saying this mixtape sucks is because it is part of the Dedication series. If it was part of the drought series people would be sayingits ok, besides people that just simply hate wayne. I'm not saying this is a great mixtape but it is ok, its not complete trash.

This mixtape is not as bad as yall are making it out to be, if it was not part of the Dedication series everyone will be all over it.

If you think this mixtape is even SOMEWHAT good, you need to reevaluate your life. Quick.

Yes the only reason are saying this mixtape sucks is because it is part of the Dedication series. If it was part of the drought series people would be saying its ok, besides people that just simply hate wayne. I'm not saying this is a great mixtape but it is ok, its not complete trash.
Ohhhh cause people are comparing it to D2??

indifferent.gif

It could be any series he's ever came out with it's still basura
laugh.gif

did he just have the nerve to come at curren$y oh i dunno like ah year later? i hope curren$y destroys him!

Yes the only reason are saying this mixtape sucks is because it is part of the Dedication series. If it was part of the drought series people would be saying its ok, besides people that just simply hate wayne. I'm not saying this is a great mixtape but it is ok, its not complete trash.
Ohhhh cause people are comparing it to D2??

indifferent.gif

It could be any series he's ever came out with it's still basura
laugh.gif

If this was from another dj would people compare it to D1&D2 like people are doing no. I do agree that there are songs on D3 that make me go @@! was hethinking
tired.gif
. One thing that i think everyone can agree on is that if hestops using that vocoder his music would be much better.

I am going through the tape now...this is my first time listening to any of these tracks. I refused to listen to anything until the entire tape dropped. Waynewrecked "D*ck Pleaser"...but I'm sure yall know that by now.

after the full first listen tape is better than i expected.
but deff not waynes best work. coulda done way better, seemed like it was all just for fun and nothing too serious.

Hate all you want...but that "Whoever You Like" track is my sh*t!!!!!!

LOL someone said it best, NT will exaggerate anything. The way people were trashing this tape, I thought I was about to hear John McCain take a shot atrapping. By no means is it Dedication 1 or 2, but I knew that going in, so I didn't set myself up for failure.

Obviously some of us did...

its not as bad as yall make it seem ... %%!! i hate wayne more then any hater and this %%!! is gon get more runs on itunes then 808s

Only Reason Why Took A Listen This Tape Is Cause Of Millz. Jae Millz Is Killing %$!% On This Tape. Jae Millz Needs He Own Mixtape He Would Murder

Back
Top Bottom