Official Dedication 3 Post....New SONGS LEAK!! ...Release Date 11/14/08

Originally Posted by VegasOner

YM Curren$y > Currensy

Yall need to stop it, Not even half the people that rocked wit him YM days are check for him now....I garuntee most people dont even kno hes droppin mixtapes
he really doesnt have a solid platform to be heard rite now, and
he was on alot of tracks when he was in YM ever since the Prefix and Suffix days

Him and Wayne on a track>>>>>>Drizzi and Wayne on a track

where are all these tracks you speak of? how can you say ym curren$y> Curren$y now? curren$y wasnt puttin anything out then so how could anybody rock withem? he had 1 track (which was dope as hell) and he got ah whack @%+ video for it
indifferent.gif
dude is better off w/o wayne and now dude hating...and for the dude whosaid curren$y>wayne hmmm id rather listen 2 curren$y than wayne as of now but 06 wayne? naaaaaaaaah
laugh.gif

I think more people looked out for or listened more to Curen$y when he was with young money, but why would anyone stay with Wayne, he never puts anyone out

Props for bringing that old Too Short beat back for *%#! Pleaser...
pimp.gif

Other than that and Magic...this #$@! was trash.
pimp.gif

how about

YM Currensy = Current Currensy

What's so different about him?

Anyway...this album is funny as hell. I don't know what people were talking about saying his features outshined him on here....them @##%** were cold trashexcept for Millz and Drake's one verse. Wayne was on extra lean and pills when he went in on this one...this %!#+ is like a comedy album.

people are funny ... currensy is %!@%!!! garbage ... all the features except maybe 3 verses were %!@%!!! garbage ... people need to stop hopping on hype busesand start listening to the music ...

this #@@! isnt a dedication type mixtape, but its not like the #@@! isnt a decent mixtape ... wayne has enough verses to show hes still got it when he wants toand the comedy alone is worth the spin ... this dude really said "do do dod od odoo" LMAO

D3 is killa! Yall must not be hearing the same stuff im hearing. Wayne is eating these rappers up!

"Rappers get ate like 4 on 4"

seems like the OG wayne listeners think this is garbage.....and the new age ones claim its "solid"
laugh.gif
...but yall are the same ones who say theDrought 3 is his best mixtape
smh.gif

The Downfall started with C3, it continues with this. He hit his peak commercial-wise already, no place but to go but down.

Real talk. I know a lot of dudes who was looking to this mixtape to be his best work.
Most of everybdoy figures that Wayne does that lollipop type garbage for the ladies to get album sales up. Not mad, it is what it is.

But in the world of mixtapes, sales ain't that big of a deal, it's more about respect. But this mixtape is just weak. Simply put, he doesn't
have that same passion as he did on Dedication 1 & 2.

I'll even go as far as saying this ruined the Dedication series. Shouldn't have been made.

The D3 Skits
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
......buddy was so high!!!!!!!
Tyga (can't believe i'm saying this) & Drake & Jae Millz went in on their featured tracks!!!
Who the hell is Gudda Gudda? lol

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by Agthekid

YM Curren$y > Currensy
laugh.gif
I doubt it, all he had on Yung Money was a wack *@% video that was shown 1 time on BET.

what does he have now?

Zing.

FAIL

He has a strong internet following, he is on magazine covers, and is doing lots of shows. He got people feening for his tapes every month. Before when he wason YM nobody gave a damn about him.

Back
Top Bottom