Official Dedication 3 Post....New SONGS LEAK!! ...Release Date 11/14/08

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

YM Curren$y > Currensy
laugh.gif
I doubt it, all he had on Yung Money was a wack *@% video that was shown 1 time on BET.

what does he have now?

Zing.

FAIL

He has a strong internet following, he is on magazine covers, and is doing lots of shows. He got people feening for his tapes every month. Before when he was on YM nobody gave a damn about him.
No and No

YM Curren$y > Currensy
laugh.gif
I doubt it, all he had on Yung Money was a wack *@% video that was shown 1 time on BET.

what does he have now?

Zing.

FAIL

He has a strong internet following, he is on magazine covers, and is doing lots of shows. He got people feening for his tapes every month. Before when he was on YM nobody gave a damn about him.

lol

Without an official mixtape since The Drought in 2007, Lil Wayne is planning to return as the mixtape king. "Tha Carter IV is nice," Weezy told MTV,continuing, "but you need to be looking for Dedication 3. Me and DJ Drama are going back at it. Gangsta Grillz. I'm showcasing my whole clique - theYoung Money family. And three months after that, I got 30 more [songs], and we're gonna give them away for free - as I always do - on my Web site."

His SOLO mixtpae is dropping in 3 months

he just used this to showcase his young money fam

Originally Posted by TheTim11

The D3 Skits
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
......buddy was so high!!!!!!!
Tyga (can't believe i'm saying this) & Drake & Jae Millz went in on their featured tracks!!!
Who the hell is Gudda Gudda? lol

gudda from squad up. he use to be with wayne a couple years ago now he back. he's smart unlike the hot spitta

YM Curren$y > Currensy
laugh.gif

what does he have now?

Zing.

FAIL

laugh.gif

U kant be serious, U got it the other way around aint no1 checkin for Curren$y, im not sayin hes garbage or nething, i still like thedude but aint kno1 checkin for homie
and his internet fan base isnt nearly wat it was, Jus kuz u like doesnt mean hes relavent, n's dont even kno he got mixtapes kommin out b

He did 10x more shows and was in much more mags wen he was in YM, so u loose & so does Hot Spitta

well spitta does have a magazine cover...

The issue isn't whether Curren$y's buzz is bigger now than before. I feel like Weezy feels threatened by dude if "the best rapper alive" hasto address spitta like he does on "do's and don't's" despite the fact that Spitta has NEVER said a bad thing about Wayne (Spitta'stoo much of a hippie to talk sideways)

Wayne Trippin For Not Putin Nutt Da Kidd Or Raw Dizzy On Any Of These Songs

Is It Me Or Was Nicki Minaj Song Better Than Most Of These Song On The Mixtape

man i been a die hard wayne fan since day 1!

and i must say dude is really not the same! i can deal with C3 but he has lost it!

atleast we still can remember when he was the "best rapper alive" (Sqad Up - Carter 2) R.I.P.

*puts on Best of me freestyle*

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

Wayne Trippin For Not Putin Nutt Da Kidd Or Raw Dizzy On Any Of These Songs

Is It Me Or Was Nicki Minaj Song Better Than Most Of These Song On The Mixtape

Thats wat Im sayin...

Shorty is nice

Dedication 3 is the piece of music I've ever come across. Lil Wayne really needs an intervention. I can't believe the people around him are justletting him continue the way he is, all because he's making them a buck. So sad. I was watching his Spring Bling '06 performance the other day, and hecompletely killed it. Today, I don't even think he's capable of performing a song like Tha Block Is Hot. My how the mighty have fallen...[h1]Watch more MyVideo videos on AOL Video[/h1]

I just DLoaded the version with only the Wayne verses...Saves me a lot of skipping over those other dudes. Haters will hate, but they can't front weezy beon his grind....THIS MIXTAPE IS HOT!

VegasOner wrote:

YM Curren$y > Currensy
laugh.gif

what does he have now?

Zing.

FAIL

laugh.gif

U kant be serious, U got it the other way around aint no1 checkin for Curren$y, im not sayin hes garbage or nething, i still like the dude but aint kno1 checkin for homie
and his internet fan base isnt nearly wat it was, Jus kuz u like doesnt mean hes relavent, n's dont even kno he got mixtapes kommin out b

He did 10x more shows and was in much more mags wen he was in YM, so u loose & so does Hot Spitta

sick.gif

Go register for spring classes at your local CC as soon as possible.
sick.gif

VegasOner wrote:

Agthekid wrote:

VegasOner wrote:

akajaedeuce wrote:

Agthekid wrote:

VegasOner wrote:

YM Curren$y > Currensy
laugh.gif

what does he have now?

Zing.

FAIL

laugh.gif

U kant be serious, U got it the other way around aint no1 checkin for Curren$y, im not sayin hes garbage or nething, i still like the dude but aint kno1 checkin for homie

sick.gif

sick.gif

im guessing dudes ah kappa by the way he's writing...

VegasOner wrote:

YM Curren$y > Currensy
laugh.gif

what does he have now?

Zing.

FAIL

laugh.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Everything else in lime green
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

VegasOner wrote:

YM Curren$y > Currensy
laugh.gif

what does he have now?

Zing.

FAIL

laugh.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Everything else in lime green
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol This aint grammar school, I type how i want lol...but that does look horrible now that i look @ it
sick.gif

Oh yea and the college im in, U probably would never even be allowed step foot in son.
U know N's is taking L's when they gotta go off topic
laugh.gif

Just Take your L and listen go listen to "Music To Fly To"...

Back
Top Bottom