OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Booker buns too man

Sloan and Booker in my cash games 
mean.gif

ok i think i need to have a sit down and discuss with myself what im doing wrong in cash games

past 3 nights ive been finishing in the bottom half...damn near last place

my tournament line ups outscoring my cash.

I never really got a chance to look or listen to any DFS today. Got an all day lu that I out in last night though, but that ish got wrecked.
Managed to get in a late lu though.

Houston is a joke.
2 game slates I'm so outside the box usually that it's top5 or bottom5, no in between.

I like my chances right now though, in the late. Hope somebody is eating tonight

Last edited:
Today was wacky. Hope a few of y'all ate tho. I got to my LU really late due to a meeting and completely messed up my LU but even still I would've cashed if Kanter and my both SG's (Klay and Vic) did anything. Sucks man

ok i think i need to have a sit down and discuss with myself what im doing wrong in cash games

past 3 nights ive been finishing in the bottom half...damn near last place

my tournament line ups outscoring my cash.

Ain't nothing wrong g. Just a bad streak. Literally not much you're doing different than when your on a hot streak. i remember beginning of the year I cashed every night in cash games for 2 weeks straight. All 14 days, MONEY. Next week, didn't cash once for like 8 days :lol:

SteebieJ, as Rook said, you're doing nothing wrong that I can see. Our picks are always our own.

.. and we critique the **** out of them understandably, but you're one of the smartest DFS players I've seen not only in this thread but around, you just haven't hit this year, means nothing. Your time is near

Danny Green Josh Smith Mo Harkkess and Sheldon Mack [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] still managed to cash though

some of my guys started off strong last night but they couldn't keep it up throughout the entire game. would've been nice to cash out more

My best lineups are always in a freeroll, it never fails.. and you gotta be damn near perfect to win them ...I put up 340 the other day and couldn't even place

Hmm I actually have a similar line up

Wall
Conley
Fournier
Moore
PG13
Barnes
Porzingis
Turner
Gortat

Hopefully it means we both gonna eat

Last edited: