OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I stopped using FD and I told them that's why

My cash line up for 8pm

Brooks
Moore
Parsons
Portis
Pachulia
Wall
Stephenson
Westbrook

Yeah it happens smh always say I'll go
Exclusively DK after **** like this but I owe most of my come ups to FD so I'm loyal like a damn puppy who loves a owner who neglects them

Yeah it happens smh always say I'll go
Exclusively DK after **** like this but I owe most of my come ups to FD so I'm loyal like a damn puppy who loves a owner who neglects them

I feel like I def did better on FD so I know what you mean, I've thought about going back but I went to DK also because my buddy runs a golf service and I get free access to his spreadsheets

Man good thing rose is high owned in my cash games. Only have ehim in one tournament line up...the one I posted. That was my best line up too I felt :smh:

Rose news is just like a couple weeks ago when Butler all of the sudden was ruled out an hour before the game after the lock...

Man I definitely called it wrong on the Phila/Det game.
Did not think a blowout was on the horizon.

This might hurt.

Last edited:
Thought Nerlens was going to eat man. Tobias was killing before the blowout too smh

I hate Wednesday's man :lol:

I played Kawhi anyway in the late slate. Pop said he won't play his normal minutes, I'm betting against it, I don't trust Pop to do what makes senseEither a great or terrible play that will put me too or bottom, we shall see.

Just 2 players away from going off tonight. **** Gortat/Jonas V and Nerlens man.

Not even mad at Rose, just mad at the Bulls for pulling that ********. It's not fair. If the league has a deal with DFS sites this insider **** can't fly anymore

Just 2 players away from going off tonight. **** Gortat/Jonas V and Nerlens man.

Not even mad at Rose, just mad at the Bulls for pulling that ********. It's not fair. If the league has a deal with DFS sites this insider **** can't fly anymore

Don't sweat that Jonas/Gortat play that killed you man. It got me too, but it was such a smart play bruh. Good choice, even though it didn't work.

Last edited:
You're right man. Just frustrating as always because I usually stick to just one center but decided to go both in case atleast one stinks and both got me.

Gotta move onto tomorrow though :pimp:

The one thing that can be frustrating is playing the right plays and the players under-performing.

The thing that frustrates me more is when I catch myself rostering a player strictly on value and if he has a chance to hit that value.

We chase value so often (by value I speak in terms of 5x, meaning I pay $5k I expect 25fps), and it's so wrong.

PPM is the key. It is the difference between you saying "I was 1 player away" or saying "I was two players away from #1 but I still cashed"

Last edited:
Kawhi
pimp.gif

Rose news is just like a couple weeks ago when Butler all of the sudden was ruled out an hour before the game after the lock...
its happened a bakers dozen times this year alone

all 4 tourney lines cashed last night... they were very different too

313 was my high last night.

was a good return to the octagon.

The one thing that can be frustrating is playing the right plays and the players under-performing.

The thing that frustrates me more is when I catch myself rostering a player strictly on value and if he has a chance to hit that value.

We chase value so often (by value I speak in terms of 5x, meaning I pay $5k I expect 25fps), and it's so wrong.

PPM is the key. It is the difference between you saying "I was 1 player away" or saying "I was two players away from #1 but I still cashed"
What's ppm stand for

Back
Top Bottom