OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Yeah I'm on DK and he's been a great value, but that price has to rise if he keeps playing like this.

PG with the monster night so far.

My $1 LU is doing it 
laugh.gif

PG13 gonna enter the 10k club.

Last edited:
I just need Sully to give me something.. 8-10 more points, 4-5 more rebounds, maybe an assist, I'll be happy with 4.5x value at this point, man.

I AM DONE with Sullinger, man.

I don't care if his price drops to 3500 and he puts up 40 a night.. fade on sight.

Barton and IT2 killing my $1 lineup which Ironically is my better lineup. Winning $20 off it but these bums gotta do something man. This is nuts. WTF

Thabo though 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Man y'all ain't got nothing on me. I was on a phone call & didn't see Nene was playing so I didn't swap Humphries. Son gave me 0.75 flippin points, absolutely crashed the lineups.

On the bright side doe, 2 game Turbo slate gave me FULL redemption. MM satellite ticket, Step Ticket & double ups to offset the Humphries losses

Turbo is so easier to cash, I gotta start getting more cash exposure for them

Last edited:
I know he can put up inconsistent fantasy points.. but this dude only took 5 shots tonight.

He had plenty of chances to launch a 3 but nope.. just super passive and passed it away.

Give me ten more points, a few baskets and a few more rebounds and I'll take it. 

Man y'all ain't got nothing on me. I was on a phone call & didn't see Nene was playing so I didn't swap Humphries. Son gave me 0.75 flippin points, absolutely crashed the lineups.

On the bright side doe, 2 game Turbo slate gave me FULL redemption. MM satellite ticket, Step Ticket & double ups to offset the Humphries losses

Turbo is so easier to cash, I gotta start getting more cash exposure for them
Nice
nthat.gif

I'm legitimately sick over this with Sully going to the bench.

He's a piece of ****

I had Thabo and Bradley going off in this lineup, along with PG earlier.. things were going very well.

DEAD TO ME, MAN. I HATE HIM.

Barton not a single stat :lol: :smh:

Really close to ordering NBA season pass & recording games so I can get a chance to get a feel for usage without actually watching hours of dead ball time. With all the analytics out there, watching a team and knowing their habits is what's really holding me back from making that leap

I see it happen every week when "experts" overrate the Texans D and don't understand how their offense flows

I have no clue how Barton actually fits in Denver's offense cause I've yet to watch a Nuggets game, despite rostering him multiple times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom