OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

If Sullinger would have hit value, I would have finished in the top 100 in the DK 400k tipoff special.

I hate that man.

Closest I got to a legitimately special night. And that mohawked, disgusting, fat blob burned me.

I'm not saying I'd try to throw hands if I saw him in public, since he's got a bit of a size advantage.. but I'd give him the meanest stoenface ever.

Last edited:
So im 2 pts away from cashing. Seems like the bench are playing in the LAL/GS game.

**** you Barton. Dude single handedly cost me money.

The $225k 3-ball $300 entry winning lineup 
sick.gif

[h2]  [/h2]
LIVE SCORING
[h6]TEAM: Mattfolkens[/h6][h6]RANK: 1st[/h6][h6]YTP: 0[/h6][h6]PMR: 0[/h6]
[table][tr][th=""]POS[/th][th=""]NAME[/th][th=""]% DRAFT[/th][th=""]GAME[/th][th=""]SCORING[/th][th=""]FPTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Mario Chalmers[/td][td]1.3%[/td][td]
DAL 96 MEM 110 
Final
[/td][td]1 REB, 2 AST, 5 STL, 1 TO, 14 PTS[/td][td]27.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Kyle Korver[/td][td]2.5%[/td][td]
BOS 97 ATL 121 
Final
[/td][td]7 REB, 3 3PM, 3 AST, 2 TO, 15 PTS[/td][td]28.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Danilo Gallinari[/td][td]23.8%[/td][td]
LAC 111 DEN 94 
Final
[/td][td]18 REB, 3 AST, 2 TO, 20 PTS, 1 DDbl[/td][td]47.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Nikola Mirotic[/td][td]8.1%[/td][td]
CHI 93 POR 88 
Final
[/td][td]8 REB, 3 3PM, 3 AST, 4 TO, 13 PTS[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Mason Plumlee[/td][td]16.8%[/td][td]
CHI 93 POR 88 
Final
[/td][td]17 REB, 1 AST, 2 BLK, 1 TO, 11 PTS,1 DDbl[/td][td]38.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Chris Paul[/td][td]21.5%[/td][td]
LAC 111 DEN 94 
Final
[/td][td]2 REB, 10 AST, 3 STL, 15 PTS, 1 DDbl[/td][td]40[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Paul George[/td][td]30.2%[/td][td]
IND 123 WAS 106 
Final
[/td][td]8 REB, 7 3PM, 4 AST, 2 STL, 4 TO,40 PTS[/td][td]61.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]C.J. Miles[/td][td]7.9%[/td][td]
IND 123 WAS 106 
Final
[/td][td]3 REB, 8 3PM, 3 AST, 1 STL, 2 TO,32 PTS[/td][td]45.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td][h5]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 316.50[/h5][/td][/tr][/table]

See man I can forgive a player that puts up a dud but I was still able to cash. But Barton stopped me from cashing. I'm off him for a while. He's on timeout.

New day today tho :pimp:

Last edited:
270 is the cash line regularly

A-33.75 fps
B-33.75 fps
C-33.75 fps
D-33.75 fps
E-33.75 fps
F-33.75 fps
G-33.75 fps
H-33.75 fps

One dud, start looking at the next day's slate. :rofl:

I somehow managed to cash last night even with Barton, but it was wayyyy to close for comfort.

COMPLETE

the two entries i made the cut for . dwight powell and arthur held me back and cp didnt have a huge game. 

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]48.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Wesley Matthews[/td][td]23.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Paul George[/td][td]61.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Jordan Hill[/td][td]19.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Festus Ezeli[/td][td]19.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Mario Chalmers[/td][td]27.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Dirk Nowitzki[/td][td]33[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Avery Bradley[/td][td]38.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 271.50[/td][/tr][/table]
COMPLETE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Chris Paul[/td][td]40[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Avery Bradley[/td][td]38.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Paul George[/td][td]61.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]43.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Mason Plumlee[/td][td]38.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Mario Chalmers[/td][td]27.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Darrell Arthur[/td][td]17.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Dwight Powell[/td][td]19.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 286.75[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: NOV 24 2015 4:32PM EST

Last edited:

Ed Davis is bad at Basketball
ed scored 40 fantasy points yesterday on dk ..... 

i had barton in a couple lines up but it was only cause someone on another forum said harris was out without saying a first name (thought gary harris cuz i had him in a few lineups and replaced him with barton ) and i ended up going with barton ...

ive been screwed with players being out for the game so i switched him. 

Last edited:
Was able to get my money back last night but that was only cause of the turbo. Bombed on the main tourneys.

Ed Davis is bad at Basketball
ed scored 40 fantasy points yesterday on dk ..... 

i had barton in a couple lines up but it was only cause someone on another forum said harris was out without saying a first name (thought gary harris cuz i had him in a few lineups and replaced him with barton ) and i ended up going with barton ...
 ive been screwed with players being out for the game so i switched him. 

That doesn't make him a good ball player. Dude is garbage. And that's exactly where his DFS value comes from.

Trust me, he gets a roster spot for me nightly, because he can rack up the Garbo and put up #'s, but watching him, his moves, are doo-doo bruh

That doesn't make him a good ball player. Dude is garbage. And that's exactly where his DFS value comes from.

Trust me, he gets a roster spot for me nightly, because he can rack up the Garbo and put up #'s, but watching him, his moves, are doo-doo bruh
true, he was on the lakers last year and while i liked him for what hes does you right. wish i had him last night instead of arthur tho.... 

so is dmc out today. going to go  rondo on one lu , rondo is a play even in a blowout i believe. 

Last edited:
Kemba
Lowry
Rondo
Conley
Knight (if Bledsoe is out)

Bradley
DeRozan
Lamb
Giannis
Harden

Leonard
Gay (if Cousins is out)
Winslow (if Deng is out)
Porter
Morris
Hayward
Lebby
Jeff Green
Covington

AD
Porzingis
Love
TT
Millsap

Okafor
KAT
Gasol
Monroe
Jordan (if Gobert is out)

What I got so far...

Last edited:
I'm rocking with don't google tonight. Oladipo is coming off of the bench and everyone will be off of the don't google wave

Back
Top Bottom