OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

260 in my $1 tourney.

22.4 between Barton, IT2, and Rivers 
mean.gif
 Come on man.

Really close to ordering NBA season pass & recording games so I can get a chance to get a feel for usage without actually watching hours of dead ball time. With all the analytics out there, watching a team and knowing their habits is what's really holding me back from making that leap

I see it happen every week when "experts" overrate the Texans D and don't understand how their offense flows

I have no clue how Barton actually fits in Denver's offense cause I've yet to watch a Nuggets game, despite rostering him multiple times
It's the reason why people give my Panthers crap for being overrated. Bet those same people haven't seen nothing more than an ESPN highlight or a Fox game break. 

Losing money by the second man. Why me? Why Barton? Why Isaiah? Why.

Millsap, Thabo, Dirk, Gasol, Bradley, and PG then Barton and IT2 lay the giant egg they were due for. WTF

I'm going to cry if that fat piece of **** Sullinger is the difference between a top finish and a middle of the pack one.

Jokic needs to stay out of foul trouble, man. 

Last edited:
Dog I coulda legit turned $1 into 100 if IT2 and Barton would have just hit value. But nope. Will be lucky to just cash now unless all go GS lays an enormous egg

Barton out here point shaving [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he in every one of my lineups. He doing so terrible it's actually funny

http://www.basketball-reference.com/contracts/players.html

Bradley Beal
Mike Conley
Eric Gordon
Harrison Barnes
Rajon Rondo
Evan Fournier
Al Horford
Ryan Anderson
Nicholas Batum
DeMarr DeRozan
Jeff Green
Dwight Powell
Matthew Dellavadova
Hassan Whiteside

All of the above are in contact years

Not the biggest factor but I would be aware of who is playing with an eight-figure contract on the line. Might make a good tie breaker if you're in a dead heat between two guys

AND Draymond is going off right now.. I swear this is MY NIGHT and Sully is ruining it all.

I'd almost rather the rest of my lineup crash and burn just so I don't curse Sullinger for years.

Tonight was suppose to be a good night too.

Barton a *** *** ***** for real. I cant roster him after tonight. Ive never been burned so bad.

Back
Top Bottom