OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I keep going back and forth with this.

What do y'all like better for the late night lineup?

Lilliard/Klay/Lou Williams or D Russ/Butler/Kobe?

Just comes down to who you prefer, Lillard or Butler? With Rose back, Butler's usage goes down. With Butler on CJ, Lillard's shots go up. I think the first combo.

$5 GPP -      

Conley,Williams,Bradley,Barton,George,Barnes,Griffin,Arthur,Plumlee

$25x2 

Lillard,Conley,Bradley,Mccollum,George,Barnes,Arthur,Randle,Plumlee

Wall,Thomas,Bradley,Barton,George,Barnes,Arthur,Dirk,Plumlee

what yall think. pretty sure im locked in but well see how that goes

Last edited:
You got the most distracting Avy on NT. Eyes naturally always go back to the Avy regardless of what's being typed :lol:

I always try to figure out if dude thinks he's getting it in with da moves in Proshares' avy

^ Don't like Arthur at PF?

At SF, I think the best "punts" would be Crowder and Iguo. Think Thabo will be sneaky, uptempo game with Bazemore out.

If the matchup makes sense I like to pivot to someone who just had a horrible game. Recency bias usually drives ownership down significantly and it helps me out. After Brow & Batum had their bust games last week both helped me win at a nice rate because of the "dead to me forever" reaction a lot of guys fall into

Punting just is too risky in these large GPPs for my tastes

Last edited:
I don't really see anything wrong. Just some guys I'm not on tonight, but the match ups make sense/

Like Rose.

Messing around with this $1 tourney LU has me interested:

Rivers

IT2

Barton

Bradley

Sefolosha

PG13

Millsap

Dirk

Gasol

If ZBo is out tonight Gasol gonna feast and Dirk's gonna have an easier time. I might even adjust my other lineup. Swap Dray for Drik and Upgrade Plumlee to Gasol.

Hmmm swap Lilliard, Green, and Plumlee for Wall, Dirk, and Gasol???

Last edited:
He'll see at least 30 to 35 min tonight and still be on the court if the game is a blow out. Plus GSW aint eem that good at guarding PGs.

I have Russell in a tourney for that reason. I'm not too familiar with the cash game deal but from what i understand, you guys usually try to pick guys that will for sure give you production

Messing around with this $1 tourney LU has me interested:

Rivers
IT2
Barton
Bradley
Sefolosha
PG13
Millsap
Dirk
Gasol

If ZBo is out tonight Gasol gonna feast and Dirk's gonna have an easier time. I might even adjust my other lineup. Swap Dray for Drik and Upgrade Plumlee to Gasol.

Hmmm swap Lilliard, Green, and Plumlee for Wall, Dirk, and Gasol???

Whoa...that's a really random lineup...Rivers? What's your reasoning behind that?

I like Dirk tonight too to at least hit value but I would take Lilliard, Green and Plum over Wall, Dirk, Gasol

Whoa...that's a really random lineup...Rivers? What's your reasoning behind that?

I like Dirk tonight too to at least hit value but I would take Lilliard, Green and Plum over Wall, Dirk, Gasol
Possible blowout + Mudiay doesn't play defense and Thabo I just took for a decent punt.

I guess it'll come down to if ZBo plays, if we can get that info before LUs lock. Because Gasol is gonna have an increased roll on some soft bigs in that Mavs front court and Dirk doesn't have to worry about Zbo. Wall is due for a comeback game, but I could always go grab someone else.

He'll see at least 30 to 35 min tonight and still be on the court if the game is a blow out. Plus GSW aint eem that good at guarding PGs.

I have Russell in a tourney for that reason. I'm not too familiar with the cash game deal but from what i understand, you guys usually try to pick guys that will for sure give you production
Minutes = Production in cash games.

I'm not gonna roster a guy that dont eem crack between 25-30 min in cash games.

Back
Top Bottom