OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Potential tournament line up

Wall
IT2
Avery Bradley
Barton
PG13
Iggy
Griffin
Arthur
Jokic

Hell I might use this for cash as well

Last edited:
Yea, that's a solid cash lineup as well. I might swing out Wall for Lillard but I'm not sure how the salary works out on FD.

Congrats to everyone that cashed!

I haven't cashed in so long and this sucks ***. I don't even know what it feels like to win anymore 
laugh.gif

Right now I have:

IT2

Dame

Barton

Stuckey

PG13

Porter

Powell

Green

Hill

BUT I've been burned way too much by Powell and I want to move up but $200 isn't gonna help me. So I removed PG13, and replaced him with Miles because I think Porter and Miles are both cheap plays that could both net me 30 points a piece. That allowed me to swap Powell for Millsap and Hill for Plumlee who could roast a weak Bulls front court allowing the 5th most points to centers. So now it's:

IT2

Dame

Barton

Stuckey

Miles

Porter

Millsap

Green

Plumlee

I just don't know how happy I am with Stuckey. I hate to fade PG13, but I feel like this is a more balanced lineup and I feel 10x better about this one.

Thoughts? Tourney lineup

PG Mike Conley Dal@Mem 31.3 $6,600 swap out
SG Jimmy Butler Chi@Por 38.3 $8,100 swap out
SF Otto Porter Ind@Was 27.9 $5,800 swap out
PF Draymond Green LAL@GS 37.1 $7,500 swap out
C Zaza Pachulia Dal@Mem 29.6 $5,700 swap out
G Will Barton LAC@Den 27.8 $5,800 swap out
F Harrison Barnes LAL@GS 26.1 $5,600 swap out
UTIL C.J. Miles

Last edited:
Right now I have:

IT2
Dame
Barton
Stuckey
PG13
Porter
Powell
Green
Hill

BUT I've been burned way too much by Powell and I want to move up but $200 isn't gonna help me. So I removed PG13, and replaced him with Miles because I think Porter and Miles are both cheap plays that could both net me 30 points a piece. That allowed me to swap Powell for Millsap and Hill for Plumlee who could roast a weak Bulls front court allowing the 5th most points to centers. So now it's:

IT2
Dame
Barton
Stuckey
Miles
Porter
Millsap
Green
Plumlee

I just don't know how happy I am with Stuckey. I hate to fade PG13, but I feel like this is a more balanced lineup and I feel 10x better about this one.

I've been a straight bust lately so you can take this with a grain of salt but i'm not too high on Stuckey and Miles. I only like those two when one of them is not playing. Other than that though, I'm feeling your lineup.

Well I could move up to get Avery Bradley but then that leaves me with slim pickins with $3600. Not much out there. You think Bradley is worth it?

Bradley w/o Smart is worth it IMO. They play at such a fast pace and he plays so well with IT, I think he's a steal today at his price.

Okay then that's what'll sitck with. Advice for punts? MWP getting some garbage time minutes? Dougie McBuckets against POR? Pierce?

Blake is a must play for me tonight. Also rolling with Draymond.

Spending up at PF since I don't like the value there tonight.

^ Don't like Arthur at PF?

At SF, I think the best "punts" would be Crowder and Iguo. Think Thabo will be sneaky, uptempo game with Bazemore out.

Im playing Blake for sure tonight against Denver.

Dame, CP3, Bradley, McCollum, Barnes, Porter, Arthur, Griffin, Jokic.

Looks like Faried is going to miss the game tonight. Looking for Arthur and Jokic to get some minutes tonight. Denver is thin in the front court. And no Marcus Smart tonight so Bradley was a no brainer pick.

I keep going back and forth with this.

What do y'all like better for the late night lineup?

Lilliard/Klay/Lou Williams or D Russ/Butler/Kobe?

I think all warriors should be in play tonight. Besides Curry, Barnes will hit 40.

I WOULD TAKE the first lineup^^^

Back
Top Bottom