Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

Ty Law could bring Dallas that solid corner opposite Henry with experience even though I like Mike Jenkins.

laugh.gif
c'mon now...if he's so "solid," then why isn't he working?

Ty Law would give you a body....depth, at best....I dunno about that "solid" part.

[font=verdana,geneva]Either the Cowboys are truly getting Brad Johnson as ready as possible, or they're not letting the media see anything.
In the 25 minutes we got to see of Friday's walk-thru practice, Tony Romo only threw just a handful of passes - all coming in a light warm-up to the receivers and backs.
[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva]In the team-structured practice, Johnson took all of the snaps with the first-team.[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva]Now that doesn't mean Romo won't practice at all. They could've easily just waited until all the cameras have left. But for now, what we know, it looked like the Cowboys were leaning towards playing Johnson.[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva]Then again, that could easily change. So stay tuned. [/font]

Take it for what it's worth. I wouldn't put it past the Boys to justbe fooling with the media. But hopefully Jerry and the staff really do go with Brad. Let Romo come back next week against the Bucs, please.

As far as Ty Law, I think he would definitely help. If anything, hisexperience/leadership would help our young/inexperienced secondary.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

While Eric Wright was highstepping to the endzone vs. the defending champions...Ty Law was at home watching on his couch...

Yeah...Ty Law hasn't had any big plays in his career
laugh.gif

Ty Law could bring Dallas that solid corner opposite Henry with experience even though I like Mike Jenkins.

Ty Law's postseason magic > Cleveland Browns

Stop living in the past fam.

Ty Law is WASHED up.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ty law very well could be better than the entire cleveland brown organization ...

laugh.gif

Ohhhhhh ok... I though this whole time you guys were serious about this Ty Law thing
laugh.gif

^^^The Bucs game is going to be tough as hell. Those boys knock your head off and then we on the road against the Giants the following week. We need to gethealthy real fast.

You are correct. Yes we need to get healthy, that's why I think Romo should sit out till the giants. Those divisional games are crucial.

even if romo plays doesnt he have to sit out the next games or soemthing? its not like its gonna heal

Just woke up, i see
Romo suited up, i hope Bjohnson gives him no reason to even be considered to be put in the game, take a break, heal, get ya mind right, come back healthy. Letsget this W, and move on to the next game.

LET'S GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Let's Go Brad...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Made a couple of nice throws already, Barber looks GREAT...

Back
Top Bottom