Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

COWBOYS will find a way to WIN!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT TOO
eek.gif

We got this...Pound it with Barber or the other RB (your choice) and just let Brad throw his curls, slants, drags, and outs and hope 4 some YAC...its not sobad. If we can get 2 Bulger on D, it'll hide our thin secondary
laugh.gif

27-17 'Boys.

Cowboys should take this one... Despite all the injuries and missing players.

Last Sunday the ******** played horrible, worst then they played against the giants. And they still took the lead in the finale two minutes, just lost in theend.

But on any given Sunday anybody can win...

Proshares wrote:
Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

we are not the ********

You Damn right yall not the ********...
laugh.gif

Romo might be playing
laugh.gif

Tony Romo to play Sunday?

8:53 AM Wed, Oct 15, 2008 | Permalink | Buzz up! Yahoo! Buzz
Barry Horn E-mail News tips

In his weekly stop with The Ticket's Dunham & Miller, Wade Phillips said Romo would throw in practice today and his status could be re-evaluated. Atleast that is what I think Phillips said while dodging most of the questions, supplying non-answers. He's really good at that.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Romo might be playing
laugh.gif

Tony Romo to play Sunday?

8:53 AM Wed, Oct 15, 2008 | Permalink | Buzz up! Yahoo! Buzz
Barry Horn E-mail News tips

In his weekly stop with The Ticket's Dunham & Miller, Wade Phillips said Romo would throw in practice today and his status could be re-evaluated. At least that is what I think Phillips said while dodging most of the questions, supplying non-answers. He's really good at that.

yeah you know Romo got a call from his idol, so im not too shocked to hear that he might try to play. but i dont want him out there throwing up BS, id ratherhave checkdown in

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Cowboys should take this one... Despite all the injuries and missing players.

Last Sunday the ******** played horrible, worst then they played against the giants. And they still took the lead in the finale two minutes, just lost in the end.

But on any given Sunday anybody can win...

Proshares wrote:
Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

we are not the ********

You Damn right yall not the ********...
laugh.gif

I thought Gift would be in here first
laugh.gif

i just want to see roy go of just so all the lions fans who think they let go a cancer stf u

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

[FR3SH] Cowboys got this in a blowout [/FR3SH]

dang haven't seen that name in forever. rip am 1 fiend. romo should just get some rest. brad is going to be fine. and i can't wait to see choice, eventhough felix will be missed. my big worry for right now is replacing mcbriar with sam paulescu.

capt.2862ec94b62e4f4ea27f049bd9f827ae.cowboys_moving_on_football_txtg110.jpg

capt.0d74ac7c56e547dea679b966fd346a68.cowboys_moving_on_football_txtg111.jpg

Tony Romo is willing to do his part.

The quarterback informed coaches on Wednesday that he is ready to play Sunday against the St. Louis Rams, a high-ranking Cowboys source told ESPN.com's Matt Mosley.

Romo
He suffered a broken pinkie finger on his throwing hand in a 30-24 loss at Arizona on Sunday, and Dallas medical staff said that he will miss a month. The injury did not require surgery.

Romo did not practice on Wednesday but did throw the ball on the side, and according to eyewitnesses, he was able to throw the ball with good velocity and appeared confident after throwing. The session was not open to reporters.

The Cowboys' biggest concern is that Romo gets hit again, causing him to miss more time than initially anticipated.

Brett Favre, who has started an NFL-record 258 consecutive regular-season games, told ESPN on Tuesday that he called Tony Romo and encouraged him to try to play.

"The only thing I said was, it's worth trying [to play] if you can deal with the pain and can function good enough with a splint,'' Favre said. "If not, don't try.''

Favre has played through a fractured thumb in the past.

After saying he'd try to play, Romo's streak of 30 consecutive starts is now in the hands of Cowboys coaches

Romo really done let Farve gas him up. It's inevitable that he will get hit if he plays. I mean, what QB doesn't get knocked down a few times durungthe course of a game? Romo, have a seat....

Please tell me Roy will stop tucking his jersey under the back plate. We have a strict dresscode in Dallas
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom