Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

Favre trying to sabotage us.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Looking forward to seeing Roy play...
pimp.gif

I'm still iffy about this trade but I wanna see how he fits into the offense.

I've seen a QB try to lead an offense with a broken pinky finger before (Erik Ainge) and it was all bad. All u gotta do is sit on short routes cus itsimpossible to slang it deep.

As a ram fan, I hope Romo plays ...

Romo bout to $%$! it up if he plays.

Did you guys see those last 2 throws he made in OT?

It's not going to be good.

He's not gonna play... He didn't practice today, probably won't practice tomorrow, and Wade said today if he doesn't practice he isn'tplaying...

There's no sense in coming back right now and taking that chance...

Looks like it's in the coaches hands now because romo has stated he will play this Sunday.

I say keep my boy BRADFORD in

It might not be a bad idea to have him suit up though, and at least get him off the inactive roster. If injured Romo > Johnson then maybe he could step inif it was necessary (mentioned above.) If injured Romo < *, then there's no point in him suiting up even. Still, I'd probably sit him one week atleast. I mean, it's still STL, they beat Washington thanks in large part to 3 fumbles but the Cowboys won't fumble 3 times.

(Especially with Romo out.)
wink.gif

Sorry, had to get that one in, haha. I'm still steaming over the Browns game.
mad.gif

Altough Romos injury is unfourtunete, it couldn't of happened at a better time. So Romo is out for 4 weeks, however in those 4 weeks we get a bye andthe Rams. The rams defense is 32nd in points allowed, and 31st in total yards, it doesn't get any better for a backup QB. With that said Wade Cannotallow Romo to play against St. Louis, Farve is ridiculus comparing a thumb injury to a pinky injury on a QBs throwing hand.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=02C5D1AB-D4F9-2296-47BCADD816D151F5http://www.dallascowboys....4F9-2296-47BCADD816D151F5

T.O.'s weekly press conference... Addresses Roy Williams, media types saying he'll be upset if Roy gets shine, and blows off Ed Werder...
laugh.gif
Did you see how these bums tried to put a negative spin on it? Making it seem like T.O. was saying "Next question" because he was upsetat the whole Roy Williams ordeal when he did that strictly to Ed Werder because of how he's been twisting Owens words into stories on ESPN?

I swear man, ESPN is really gettin on my nervous just for the fact that the average consumer is so easily manipulated so I have to hear their rehashed #%!*they "gained" from ESPN

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=02C5D1AB-D4F9-2296-47BCADD816D151F5http://www.dallascowboys....4F9-2296-47BCADD816D151F5http://www.dallascowboys....4F9-2296-47BCADD816D151F5

T.O.'s weekly press conference... Addresses Roy Williams, media types saying he'll be upset if Roy gets shine, and blows off Ed Werder...
laugh.gif
Did you see how these bums tried to put a negative spin on it? Making it seem like T.O. was saying "Next question" because he was upset at the whole Roy Williams ordeal when he did that strictly to Ed Werder because of how he's been twisting Owens words into stories on ESPN?

I swear man, ESPN is really gettin on my nervous just for the fact that the average consumer is so easily manipulated so I have to hear their rehashed #%!* they "gained" from ESPN
Yeah i watched that yesterday
laugh.gif
. I remember last week Werderkept asking him about something, i can't remember what it was off the top of my head. But they went back and fourth and eventually TO just walked away. TO does not like that dude at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

How many touches can we expect Choice to have behind The Barbarian, especially if Romo doesn't play?
They were talking about this yesterday on the radio, and said you can expect Barber to get a steady 30-35 touches considering all the check downsBrad will probably throw... Taking into account Felix probably sees 5-10 touches throughout a game, I wouldn't expect much more than that from Tashard...

I'm not a Cowboys fan by any stretch... but this dude should at least take the next 2 weeks off and get ready for the Giants. I'm pretty certain theycan get past the Rams & Bucs without him. If he does play this weekend and gets hurt he could miss a lot more of the season... just my 2 cents.

I would rather have him out this week, and have him ready for the Bucs and Giants. The last thing we need is flozell missing a block, Romo getting blasted andgetting hurt even more

S4L3 wrote:
capt.2862ec94b62e4f4ea27f049bd9f827ae.cowboys_moving_on_football_txtg110.jpg

Damn he look right in a Cowboys Uniform ...
pimp.gif

his equipments is exactly like Devin Thomas's
- Same jersey number
- Same Face mask
- Same Visor

NO THIS IS NOT A COMPARISON!

I'll take a mobile, pinky-hurt Romo over stand-still Johnson

and we got Roy/T.0/Choice/Barber/Witten

..Break out the wildcat with Barber taking the snaps.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I'll take a mobile, pinky-hurt Romo over stand-still Johnson

and we got Roy/T.0/Choice/Barber/Witten

..Break out the wildcat with Barber taking the snaps.
pimp.gif
We could do it if Stanback and Felix were healthy, Stanback at the QB and Felix is the motion man. It would be interesting to see Stanback backthere since he played QB at Washington

Back
Top Bottom