Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

smh.gif
ya'll making the NFC East look bad
laugh.gif

It aint even about Romo coming back...your defense has been horrible all year, and thats whats killing yall

Originally Posted by GodofWar

As a Cowboy fan, I'm not worried. Romo going to be back next week.
pimp.gif

I hope. Gonna Be A Long Week. Tip my hat to the rams. They Beat us physically and mentally. i gotta stray away from ESPN, i dont wanna see highlights noranalysts bombing on Us

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

As a Cowboys fan, I have to ask you how long is Wade Phillips going to stay the head coach. I mean everytime they show him he is just standing there with a blank look on his face. What does he do as a head coach, besides celebrate when they score or throw a challenge. I mean is he even calling the plays defensively? I just don't know what he's doing as a Head Coach.

Cowher is out there. Ditka. Or the unthinkable... a JJ return.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

As a Cowboys fan, I have to ask you how long is Wade Phillips going to stay the head coach. I mean everytime they show him he is just standing there with a blank look on his face. What does he do as a head coach, besides celebrate when they score or throw a challenge. I mean is he even calling the plays defensively? I just don't know what he's doing as a Head Coach.

I heard his headset just plays Disney radio all game.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by GodofWar

As a Cowboy fan, I'm not worried. Romo going to be back next week.
pimp.gif

I hope. Gonna Be A Long Week. Tip my hat to the rams. They Beat us physically and mentally. i gotta stray away from ESPN, i dont wanna see highlights nor analysts bombing on Us
I don't particularly care what analyst have to say because its their job. They expend less energy than running a pass route, thus it makes iteasier to talk. I doubt Brian Stewart will have a job though.

I dunno but Jason Garrett is not ready to be the head coach of a team. Garrett's not even as good as Sean Payton and the Saints are having their struggles.

Although I've never liked Wade for the job(Mike Singletary ftw), if he goes Garrett's the coach.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom