Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

BTW, Roy L Williams broke is arm again and is officially done for the season

I can't find it on ESPN.com

ohwell.gif

Yup lookin' like Roy Williams is gonna go that Archuleta route for sure now, especially now that's he's becoming injury prone. The Pro Bowler Royis finished and never coming back.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Good, he's gonna be cut anyway might as well work play watkins/henry. anything but Davis

I rather have davis than watkins.

Watkins has talent/skills but plays scared

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Good thing you guys got Roy Williams!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he knows like 20 plays....
indifferent.gif
My point was that he is not going to help your team where you need it, i.e. on defense. You already had plenty of receivers.

You have no point when romo is back he will help the team move the ball and control the clock you can't win a game when your receivers don't get open and your QB takes hits from coverage sacks it was a good move you can't expect to see that after a few days with the team and without you QB!
You're an idiot. Just shut up from now on k? Do us a favor.
grow up no need to call names because your argument lack any football knowledge!!

i may be in the minority here but our defense didnt lose the game for us ... they didnt help us win but they sure as hell didnt lose it ... you give any NFLteam the ball 4 times in your own territory you will most likely lose the game

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Good, he's gonna be cut anyway might as well work play watkins/henry. anything but Davis

I rather have davis than watkins.

Watkins has talent/skills but plays scared

I dunno davis is garbage, did you see that angle he took when on Sjax's third td run. Horrible.. he needs to be relegated strictly to special teams.Can't believe this bum was like 1st team all defensive in nfl europe. no wonder it folded.

i mean lets just look at this situation for a second ...

you print screened a post, saved that joint, and brought it back out after a week ... this internet stuff is serious business to you huh man ... not seeing thepoint was if you lost to the rams, you shouldnt be talking ... i dont see cowboys fans talking trash to anyone today and rightfully so, cuz we lost to the rams

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i mean lets just look at this situation for a second ...

you print screened a post, saved that joint, and brought it back out after a week ... this internet stuff is serious business to you huh man ... not seeing the point was if you lost to the rams, you shouldnt be talking ... i dont see cowboys fans talking trash to anyone today and rightfully so, cuz we lost to the rams

LOL me? Naw i didnt lose to the rams your boi was trash talking to a ******* fan.

the point is you cowboy fans talk reckless like your team is the greatest thing to ever happen to the NFL

Whats up with all the Packer fans in Cowboy theads anyway? Still sore after that loss?

We have the same record if you guys keep beatin the Colts you way you are but at the same time got roasted by Miles Austin. I don't see how yall can betalkin trash

a) it isnt enough to just read posts, you need to comprehend what you read ... where in my reply did i say your team lost to the rams?

b) you are a packers fan, saving posts from cowboys fans in response to ******** fans ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

c) I dont think ive seen cowboys fans talking reckless since the skins game, and rightfully so cuz we started losing then

d) hit reply once, dont be so excited to post failures

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

BTW, Roy L Williams broke is arm again and is officially done for the season
eek.gif
. It was great to see him one more time getting beat for aTD. Gonna Miss That. and as well when a RB gets a huge run Good ol' Roy trips up all our defenders. especially Hamlin.
And Going To Miss That XXL Long Sleeve He Always wears.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

a) it isnt enough to just read posts, you need to comprehend what you read ... where in my reply did i say your team lost to the rams?

b) you are a packers fan, saving posts from cowboys fans in response to ******** fans ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

c) I dont think ive seen cowboys fans talking reckless since the skins game, and rightfully so cuz we started losing then

d) hit reply once, dont be so excited to post failures

Cowboy fans talked reckless every game they won. Go look at the Packer vs Cowboy thread.

Usually most people say yea i thought we were that good but we need to get it together. No, not the cowboy fans even when they lost they are bitter and talkback to other fans whose teams lost.

For the amount of reckless talking you guys made in the Packer thread it was unbeleivable. So everytime something happens to the cowboys that contradicts towhat one of you fans say im gonna point it out.

Am i doing it cuz im mad the Packers lost to the boys? No im doing it becasue i can and i find all your rebuttals very very entertaining.

Dude for real though how you gonna make fun of someone for losing to the rams...and then u lose to the rams
laugh.gif

which was the whole point of my post

A real question now is how this affects Romo's return timetable. I think most fans (including Cowboys fans) figured that they'd roll over the Rams,maybe win a tough one over TB and try and get Romo back for the Giants game. Not saying NYG is an elite team or anything but still.

Now? If they can lose this badly to the Rams, they might not even win against TB and I don't think they can afford to go 0-2 or 0-3 while Romo'shealing up.

...forget the injuries...were still more talented than those freakin' Rams ...the difference is they had more heart...theyre tough and were soft....screwour entire defense....screw you Folk.....screw you Garrett.....screw this entire Cowboys team!!!...

Wow, that was a great game. For Rams fans at least. Actually, the Skins fans probably got the most enjoyment out of that game.

It is so sad this Rams team got off to that terrible start. They go 2-2 in stead of 0-4 they are looking at a playoff bid, but this may be too much toovercome.

This was payback for what the Longhorns did to Mizzou last night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devilmonx

A real question now is how this affects Romo's return timetable. I think most fans (including Cowboys fans) figured that they'd roll over the Rams, maybe win a tough one over TB and try and get Romo back for the Giants game. Not saying NYG is an elite team or anything but still.

Now? If they can lose this badly to the Rams, they might not even win against TB and I don't think they can afford to go 0-2 or 0-3 while Romo's healing up.

that was the plan, but after the A!! whoopin we just took, and Bjohnson throwin the ball like its beer pong, Romo need to heal now!

and no this loss was not only on the offense...

Didn't get to see the game, had to follow it online. Turnovers really killed us. Took us completely out of the game. Pretty pathetic game overall. Gladto see how many people enjoyed watching the Boys lose.

Romo will now be rushed back. And possibly fire Wade???? I know Jerry is pissed right now.

Back
Top Bottom