Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

LMAOOOOOOOOO Fox cut the game because they said it was "non-competitive"...in the DMV, we got the 49ers/Giants on now.

eek.gif
roll.gif
I was DYING when dude's face popped up on the screen and explained to me that the game was over
roll.gif
roll.gif

We are not a team.
frown.gif
smh.gif

It's funny that FOX took the game when the same thing happened last year except it was the Rams stinking up the place.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Good thing you guys got Roy Williams!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he knows like 20 plays....
indifferent.gif
My point was that he is not going to help your team where you need it, i.e. on defense. You already had plenty of receivers.

You have no point when romo is back he will help the team move the ball and control the clock you can't win a game when your receivers don't get open and your QB takes hits from coverage sacks it was a good move you can't expect to see that after a few days with the team and without you QB!
You're an idiot. Just shut up from now on k? Do us a favor.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

LMAOOOOOOOOO Fox cut the game because they said it was "non-competitive"...in the DMV, we got the 49ers/Giants on now.

eek.gif
roll.gif
I was DYING when dude's face popped up on the screen and explained to me that the game was over
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I hope TO blows up.

"One catch!"
"But TO, you dropped another catch!"
"Two catches!"

roll.gif

every one get there punchs in now. this is crap it seems like every one loves to see us down but when we ballin every one is a hater.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Ya'll too excited.....
Excited? Nah.

This was just an amazing spanking.
laugh.gif

I mean, I expected it to be close with Romo out, but damn, 31-7 in the 4th. Fox cuts the game because it's "no longer competitive"?

Now that's funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

every one get there punchs in now. this is crap it seems like every one loves to see us down but when we ballin every one is a hater.
We (Giants fans) got it last week. Now it's your turn. Nothing personal.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's what yall get for having BIG MOUTHS. I canonly think of two Cowboys fans on here that aren't complete idiots.

Uhm... from what you said it just sounds like everyone is a hater all the time.

When you're down: We hate the Cowboys.
When you're ballin': We hate the Cowboys.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif
That's what yall get for having BIG MOUTHS. I can only think of two Cowboys fans on here that aren't complete idiots.
KLJ and Nowitness.

There are a couple more exceptions though. But the rest of the a$#clowns are the reasons dude go so hard.

Back
Top Bottom