Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

Game is still airing in my area
eyes.gif
.....But Atowgwe picked another one off....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

I cant wait to hear what TO has to say about this one...

Maybe he'll be as passionate in defending BJ as he was in defending Romo. Except this time it's true. They lost the game as a team. (3 picksdidn't help though.)

man heads are gonna roll in dallas this week. the loss last week hurts more but this one is just degrading

Originally Posted by jmause3

man heads are gonna roll in dallas this week. the loss last week hurts more but this one is just degrading

no excuse for losing this one even without romo...

As a Cowboys fan, I have to ask you how long is Wade Phillips going to stay the head coach. I mean everytime they show him he is just standing there with ablank look on his face. What does he do as a head coach, besides celebrate when they score or throw a challenge. I mean is he even calling the playsdefensively? I just don't know what he's doing as a Head Coach.

Originally Posted by MBIII

Originally Posted by jmause3

no excuse for losing this one even without romo...

oh no im not making excuses at all. we flat out got whopped and outplayed. mad props to the rams they did their thing today. haslett should get the full timejob if they keep playing like this

Back
Top Bottom