Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

-I've isolated myself from NEARLY all my friends and started P90X because I'm depressed.
-I'm depressed because I miss my ex, whom I haven't seen since September 21st of this year and it's tearing me apart.
-I pray daily that I can get over her but I know it's going to take a lot of time.

Thx for listening NT

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know this is a confessions threat for YOU but I know someone that wanted to jerk it so bad that he jerked off to
A. A picture he drew

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean at this point your better off closing your eyes and just picturing an old experience.

-I'm depressed because I miss my ex, whom I haven't seen since September 21st of this year and it's tearing me apart.
-I pray daily that I can get over her but I know it's going to take a lot of time.

Damn...

Way to many options to put a lot of stock in one.

C'mon son.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I know this is a confessions threat for YOU but I know someone that wanted to jerk it so bad that he jerked off to
A. A picture he drew

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean at this point your better off closing your eyes and just picturing an old experience.

Damn...

Way to many options to put a lot of stock in one.

C'mon son.

I'm getting really concerned about my grandpa's health 
frown.gif
 he used to be a college professor, brilliant man, now his vision is so bad that he can't even read anymore and he forgets my name a lot 
30t6p3b.gif
 he is 87 but it's hard to see someone I respect so much going downhill like that. The worst part is that you can tell he feels bad when he forgets my name... he just can't help it. It kills me inside.
Just like I was scared going into college, I am VERY scared to go out. I am a senior journalism/English major and the job prospects are slim. I also know that I am going to miss this lifestyle and everyone that I know so much... I will never be assembled with this group of people again. It's sad to think about. 

It's been so long without a girlfriend that I am scared to try and start again with someone new. It's been almost three years now... 
indifferent.gif
 x 100. I am just so afraid of rejection that I hardly put myself out there. I pulled a few jumpoffs earlier in the school year, but it felt so grimey when it didn't mean anything to me. I'm not the kind of guy that can just lay pipe and forget about it, the girl is in my head for days afterwards. I wish I had a meaningful GF. The worst part is that I swear I bagged one of those girls just to brag to my roommates afterwards and be like "yeah I got some last night." 

I think I have my anxiety under control, as this new Zoloft prescription is working out well. The only problem is that I love weed so damn much, and it messes with me mentally. I will be so excited about smoking, and then when I'm high, I get the most negative and paranoid thoughts — like about dying and stuff. I can't let my mind wander at all under herb or else I go nuts. I also need to stop eventually to get my career in order.

I really don't like getting drunk, I just do it because everyone else does. I wish I could stop at 4 beers, smoke a bowl and enjoy myself... but noooo, I need to be twisted apparently 
sick.gif

I have lost 30 pounds since this summer, but I'm still not satisfied. I was 185 in high school, then my jr year of college I weighed the most I ever have... around 230. 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 It was horrible. People making comments like "wow you blew up" or just giving you looks is the worst feeling ever. I worked hard this summer and got down to 200, currently sitting at 195... but I need to get lower!! It's hard.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

hoping the world really does end in 2012, would make everything a lot easier
tired.gif
THIS X 1,000,000,000,000
Ok... didn't you two both say you were in high school? Calm down, you don't want to die. Your best years are ahead of you. Freshman year of college should be the most fun you've ever had yet in your life unless you're doing it really wrong...

I'm getting really concerned about my grandpa's health 
frown.gif
 he used to be a college professor, brilliant man, now his vision is so bad that he can't even read anymore and he forgets my name a lot 
30t6p3b.gif
 he is 87 but it's hard to see someone I respect so much going downhill like that. The worst part is that you can tell he feels bad when he forgets my name... he just can't help it. It kills me inside.
Just like I was scared going into college, I am VERY scared to go out. I am a senior journalism/English major and the job prospects are slim. I also know that I am going to miss this lifestyle and everyone that I know so much... I will never be assembled with this group of people again. It's sad to think about. 

It's been so long without a girlfriend that I am scared to try and start again with someone new. It's been almost three years now... 
indifferent.gif
 x 100. I am just so afraid of rejection that I hardly put myself out there. I pulled a few jumpoffs earlier in the school year, but it felt so grimey when it didn't mean anything to me. I'm not the kind of guy that can just lay pipe and forget about it, the girl is in my head for days afterwards. I wish I had a meaningful GF. The worst part is that I swear I bagged one of those girls just to brag to my roommates afterwards and be like "yeah I got some last night." 

I think I have my anxiety under control, as this new Zoloft prescription is working out well. The only problem is that I love weed so damn much, and it messes with me mentally. I will be so excited about smoking, and then when I'm high, I get the most negative and paranoid thoughts — like about dying and stuff. I can't let my mind wander at all under herb or else I go nuts. I also need to stop eventually to get my career in order.

I really don't like getting drunk, I just do it because everyone else does. I wish I could stop at 4 beers, smoke a bowl and enjoy myself... but noooo, I need to be twisted apparently 
sick.gif

I have lost 30 pounds since this summer, but I'm still not satisfied. I was 185 in high school, then my jr year of college I weighed the most I ever have... around 230. 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 It was horrible. People making comments like "wow you blew up" or just giving you looks is the worst feeling ever. I worked hard this summer and got down to 200, currently sitting at 195... but I need to get lower!! It's hard.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

hoping the world really does end in 2012, would make everything a lot easier
tired.gif
THIS X 1,000,000,000,000
Ok... didn't you two both say you were in high school? Calm down, you don't want to die. Your best years are ahead of you. Freshman year of college should be the most fun you've ever had yet in your life unless you're doing it really wrong...

Other Confessions:
-I tried to kill one of my ex-close friends in the summer for mentioning something about a girl I can't be with, during an argument
-Truth I would finish the job if I had the opportunity
-I'm unsure of where my life is going right now, I falling to either being a highschool drop out stoner or being a community college hooper and pursuing a degree in psychology

-

Other Confessions:
-I tried to kill one of my ex-close friends in the summer for mentioning something about a girl I can't be with, during an argument
-Truth I would finish the job if I had the opportunity
-I'm unsure of where my life is going right now, I falling to either being a highschool drop out stoner or being a community college hooper and pursuing a degree in psychology

-

-I have hit my girl before. Only after shes hit me multiple times, though.
-When schwasted, me and my bro bro ran a Amtrek on a girl I was talking to, she is now my gf.
-I have trouble turning down temptation with other girls when in a relationship.
-I've been caught plagiarizing in college, written up for alcohol, and caught smoking tree on campus. Yet I prevail with awesome grades
pimp.gif

-I'm awful at relationships. I'm finally in my first REAL one and its honestly hard :/. I don't know how people do it in college.

-When schwasted, me and my bro bro ran a Amtrek on a girl I was talking to, she is now my gf.
-I have trouble turning down temptation with other girls when in a relationship.
-I've been caught plagiarizing in college, written up for alcohol, and caught smoking tree on campus. Yet I prevail with awesome grades
pimp.gif

-I'm awful at relationships. I'm finally in my first REAL one and its honestly hard :/. I don't know how people do it in college.

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

pimp.gif

Well if you wife'd a g'mission I can understand why your having temptations.
laugh.gif
But why would you wife dat? That is "no bueno"

pimp.gif

Well if you wife'd a g'mission I can understand why your having temptations.
laugh.gif
But why would you wife dat? That is "no bueno"

Damn DC no wonder you seem so aggravated in your posts. Everyone does it...well at least normal people.
Nobody should feel bad about releasing their seed because you get a DS pair of spermtroopers every 24 hours.
I'd rather live knowing I've fapped a billion times then live knowing I busted in an ugly precious looking wildabeest.
Kanye shrug.
Also ps what I think the problem in your case is that you try so hard to be manly, art of manliness etc.
I think it irks you that somewhere some dude is getting some and that hurts your ego somehow.
I don't know, I don't know you personally so I could be wrong.
Kanye shrug.
I feel sorry for the dukes that feel bad about themselves after a fap.
If we weren't supposed to do it then we'd have trex arms.
Just watched some reallife kings.
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Damn DC no wonder you seem so aggravated in your posts. Everyone does it...well at least normal people.
Nobody should feel bad about releasing their seed because you get a DS pair of spermtroopers every 24 hours.
I'd rather live knowing I've fapped a billion times then live knowing I busted in an ugly precious looking wildabeest.
Kanye shrug.
Also ps what I think the problem in your case is that you try so hard to be manly, art of manliness etc.
I think it irks you that somewhere some dude is getting some and that hurts your ego somehow.
I don't know, I don't know you personally so I could be wrong.
Kanye shrug.
I feel sorry for the dukes that feel bad about themselves after a fap.
If we weren't supposed to do it then we'd have trex arms.
Just watched some reallife kings.
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

pimp.gif

Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how is this not awkward now? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

pimp.gif

Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the matter with you bro?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

pimp.gif

Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif