**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

does the US want to at least pretend that they want to win?
right on cue...thanks, homey
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

great setup...beautiful shot

Off Topic, anyone who has Verizon Fios, I cant seem to order the game ES vs CR.

It says it schdule for tomorrow, anyone have this problem?
If not, see if anyone can get me a live stream.

Clint looks like maybe he wasn't feeling good tonight? He definitely didn't have any fire in him, which is rare... wondering if maybe he tried playingthrough a bug of some sort?

I'm sorry but the US looks horrible. They look like they don't even care about qualifying. What is up with the team?

I'm sorry but the US looks horrible. They look like they don't even care about qualifying. What is up with the team?
If they were playing any other team, the result would have been 0-3 or 0-4.

Originally Posted by JCH3

right now, any win on the road is a good win as far as i'm concerned. we looked bad, but we got it done... end of story.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by JCH3

right now, any win on the road is a good win as far as i'm concerned. we looked bad, but we got it done... end of story.
As bad as they looked, you are right. 3 points is 3 points any way you slice it.

Thank God USA got the W. They had me real scared for a while.

Ticketing question:

I applied for my tickets today (USA TST-4 Category 1). I am going with two friends. The tix come out to 748 each (2244 altogether), but I'm a collegestudent and I don't have that much in my account. Obviously, I have enough for my own tickets, but I need my friends to give me their money as well. Should I have my friends write me a check now, so that the funds are there if we get accepted, or will have time to add money after I get accepted? I justdon't want to not get accepted because I didn't get the money early enough, but I also don't want to have to collect $750 from two friends and thennot get accepted and have to give it back later

Looks like the Mexicans need their Argentine star Guille Franco.El Tri aren't finishing their opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom