**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

All 3 squads getting the W
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Damn it Luis let me be happy for tonight
laugh.gif

For real though it's frustrating to think about it
mad.gif
tired.gif
so many things that didnt go our way...1 goal defeats against CR, HON, & the US...of course, the meltdown against the US....if this next damngame wasnt in Azteca, I'd like our chances....HON with the choke job again...I'm certain suazo scores one if they hadn't played with the whole teamin the back
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EZLN1

laugh.gif

mad.gif
tired.gif
so many things that didnt go our way...1 goal defeats against CR, HON, & the US...of course, the meltdown against the US....if this next damn game wasnt in Azteca, I'd like our chances....HON with the choke job again...I'm certain suazo scores one if they hadn't played with the whole team in the back
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
thought you was Mexican with that avy and sn

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by EZLN1

laugh.gif

mad.gif
tired.gif
so many things that didnt go our way...1 goal defeats against CR, HON, & the US...of course, the meltdown against the US....if this next damn game wasnt in Azteca, I'd like our chances....HON with the choke job again...I'm certain suazo scores one if they hadn't played with the whole team in the back
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
thought you was Mexican with that avy and sn

naw....the sn is a mex reference, but the pic is not.

what the hell happened to the ticos? They were cruising, damn near already qualified....and now there 4th, playing the repechaje against argentina
nerd.gif

Definitely rooting for TNT on the 10th. If they beat Costa Rica, it doesn't matter what we (USA) do in the next two games...USA has had me nervous thispast week.

what didnt Carlos Costly start today?...

and todays surprise performance goes to bornstein..that should tell you how the game was..

What does my dude Torres have to do to get some playing time?

Clint Dempsey is still that dude.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

what didnt Carlos Costly start today?...

and todays surprise performance goes to bornstein..that should tell you how the game was..

What does my dude Torres have to do to get some playing time?

Word, they brought in the favorite Suazo
grin.gif

Dont get me wrong dude is a beast but when you got a chemistry going on with Pavon, STICK TO IT!
Shhhhhttttt dont get me started on Torres; basically Brads Favorites>any other better players
smh.gif
mad.gif

Torres is way better than Clark and recently Bradley but still Bob chooses his favorites

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Not today, he didn't play good at all.

At least the US got the win. Next Honduras. We win, we qualify!
pimp.gif

clint is still my favorite player on the US squad. but yeah, i dunno what was up with him. maybe he caught that swine flu from donovan.

and yeah, lets just get that W against hondurus and punch our tickets
pimp.gif

I really hope all concacaf teams do great in the WC. I feel like the concacaf is compared to the MLB NL west, people always hating.

If the US can pullout a W in Honduras and CR beats TnT

The table would be
USA
MEX
CRC (15 PTS)
HON (13 PTS)

and heading into the final matchday, assuming USA beats CRC...

Honduras has come win IN Cuscatlan for a direct birth to the WC lol...and there's not a chance in hell ES is going to back down and just let Hondurascelebrate a WC birth in ES...that will be an epic game if the scenario unfolds.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif
tired.gif
Not to mention in Costa Rica we hit the post and the ball was cleared off the line and in Honduras we had no forward who could finish.

You're still in it man. Best scenario for yal match day 9

Tie in Azteca and Trinidad win in CR. Then we'll return the favor and beat CR for ya. Goal differential is in your advantage and your in by taking care ofbusiness at home.

What a dream it would be to come out of Azteca with a point...

But reality is harsh....we lost our best forward tonight due to card accumilation, our D looked mighty suspect for a lot of stretches in the matchtonight...and Mexico is motivated to get that direct birth and not have to worry about the last matchday...

Also I don't see TnT getting a W in CR
frown.gif

real dissapointed in the performance of Honduras today .. NO OFFENSE!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

youd see 1 white jersey in the presence of 5 green ones on every counter attack.. wich werent that many..
Suazo had that one burst of beast status.. then looked winded and realy discouragd..
smh.gif
great player, but like someone mentioned before.. no chemistry.
Costly shoulda started.. and rambo shoulda been put in immediatley in the second half.. nunez wasnt doing *@%..
smh.gif

overall bad performance.. you play to win the game.. they played in hopes of not losing..
tired.gif

not so mcuh a convincing victory for mexico however.. just had a better day today.. expected alot more from them especially playing at home.
Valladares..
pimp.gif
kept it from getting outta hand.. so close to blocking that penalty kick too..
grin.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

youd see 1 white jersey in the presence of 5 green ones on every counter attack.. wich werent that many..
Suazo had that one burst of beast status.. then looked winded and realy discouragd..
smh.gif
Costly shoulda started.. and rambo shoulda been put in immediatley in the second half.. nunez wasnt doing *@%..
smh.gif

overall bad performance.. you play to win the game.. they played in hopes of not losing..
tired.gif

not so mcuh a convincing victory for mexico however.. just had a better day today.. expected alot more from them especially playing at home.
Valladares..
pimp.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
not convincing? We dominated the game for 80 while honduras played like cowards. The only reason we didn't score more is because of sabbah.Should have been closer to 4-0.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

tired.gif

Valladares..
pimp.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
not convincing? We dominated the game for 80 while honduras played like cowards. The only reason we didn't score more is because of sabbah. Should have been closer to 4-0.
Its okay guys no need to argue game came and passed and.......wait a minute.

Mexico aint scoring %!%# on Valladares!! quote that %!%# and remember it!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

88326de48159c53cdf793bb5caf1e4cc61331b97.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ wow on a penalty...awesome
laugh.gif
, your boy donovan would be proud of that PK.
Sure we didn't convert on several plays, but when a team shows up and everyone on their team is back playing defense, even their forwards, its rather toughto get much done. (Although from what I saw, Cuah's header was not offsides) Extremely surprised Honduras came out and played like they did, much like Iwas surprised with USA's performance in El Azteca. Its rather boring at times to watch games like this and especially after all the talk, you would thinkteams would come to play. Sure mathematically and strategically a tie makes sense for visiting teams, but maybe they should tone their comments down ifthey're just going to not care to play any offense once the game starts. Looks like El Salvador can not afford the tie so we should see a great game onOct. 10th.

all i meant was if scoring on a PK is the only way you can beat a goalie, theres no reason to boast about being able to beat a keeper. i didnt mean that thewin is no big deal because of a penalty.

P.S. aren't you swamped at work? get off NT, you bum
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow you guys are hilarious. Dude said we wouldnt score on hiskeeper. It doesnt matter how we scored. But we did. Dudes coming in here like I said we destroyed him.

Originally Posted by Aztec

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow you guys are hilarious. Dude said we wouldnt score on his keeper. It doesnt matter how we scored. But we did. Dudes coming in here like I said we destroyed him.
you're damn right! it doesn't matter how you did it, you did it! major props!

[christianbalerant]OHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOD FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!![/christianbalerant]

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Aztec

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow you guys are hilarious. Dude said we wouldnt score on his keeper. It doesnt matter how we scored. But we did. Dudes coming in here like I said we destroyed him.
you're damn right! it doesn't matter how you did it, you did it! major props!

[christianbalerant]OHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOD FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!![/christianbalerant]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom