**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

OFF THE LINE EL SALVADOR
CASTILLO HEADER

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

EDIT : IT WENT IN!!!!! THE REFS MISSED THE CALL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LAST MINUTE

EL SALVADORRRRRRR

CORRALES GRACIAS PAPAPAPAPAPAAPAPAPPAPA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GAME OVER!!!!!!

EL SALVADOR WINS 1-0!

SWEET JUSTICE....COSTA RICA SHOULD HAVE LOST AT LEAST 3-0!

el-salvador-flag.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Pavon and Costly out there looking a CB4 concert

Mexico bossed that game and deserved a goal in the first half; I've seen enough from Sabah, doesn't do enough with his chances.

But Honduras is going to be a problem in the WC. I'd like to see them go up against a Ghana side. It'd be demolition out there.

Mexico will probably top the table unless USMNT get a massive result in Honduras. They didn't impress in these recent qualifiers. Still playingugly football that no one can bare to watch.

laugh.gif
@ Pavon and Costly out there looking like a CB4 concert

Mexico bossed that game and deserved a goal in the first half; I've seen enough of Sabah, doesn't do enough with his chances

But Honduras is going to be a problem in the WC. I'd like to see them go up against a Ghana side. Palacios and Essien? It'd be demolition.

Mexico will probably top the table unless USMNT get a massive result in Honduras. They didn't really impress in these recent qualifiers. Still playingugly football that no one can bare to watch.

Honduras won't be a force anywhere. People need to quit overhyping them. They played like cowards all game after talking all this crap about an"aztecaso". How are you going to say it's your nations best team ever and come out and play like this? They didn't play to win like they damnnear guaranteed they would, they played to tie the second half. Sabah had two clear chances, plus Cuah's goal that wasn't an offsides and the PK. Itshould have been 4-0.

man. just went to some mexican restaurant to watch the mexico game. great time. it was me, the lone usa fan. two hondurus fans. and about 25 mexico fans. wewere all going nuts in the bar area.

i don't think hondurus will be an issue in the WC....but they're playing alright in the qualifiers against concacaf teams.

el salvador...good freakin' @%$@
pimp.gif

Hate the "what if" scenarios but imagine if ES woulda held on against the US in Cuscatlan or woulda won their opening game vs Trinidad like they weresupposed to. They'd be right in the fight for that 4th spot. (realistically)

I'd love to see ES make it and CR collapse but those possibilities are a little far fetched

Damn it Luis let me be happy for tonight
laugh.gif

For real though it's frustrating to think about it
mad.gif
tired.gif
Not to mention in Costa Rica we hit the post and the ball was cleared off theline and in Honduras we had no forward who could finish.

Back
Top Bottom