**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

I never even knew Telemundo was in HD

Making me consider an OTA HD too now dude. I've got a trip to SF this weekend and i'm pinching my pockets, thanks.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Making me consider an OTA HD too now dude. I've got a trip to SF this weekend and i'm pinching my pockets, thanks.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
tell me about it man.. moneys tight.. but like i said, im spoiled by HD
embarassed.gif

hows the quality of HD over the air anyways.. is it worth it??

It's only as good as your antenna.

But when you've got a solid placement on it, it's super crisp. Sometime moreso than with DTV in all honesty

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

CincoSeisDos wrote:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

i have an over the air antenna, imma check if its really true.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

It's only as good as your antenna.

But when you've got a solid placement on it, it's super crisp. Sometime moreso than with DTV in all honesty

eek.gif

sorry.. but i doubt it.. DirecTV HD is
pimp.gif

I've seen em at a buddys house during last summers olympic games. He just moved into his place on his pioneer elite plasma and was using a Terk HD OTA, itlooked sharper than my pioneer elite at home with Dtv using an HR22 receiver.

Maybe it depends on the channel, I don't know. But I remember being pissed he wasn't paying monthly and had a better picture than I had
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

CincoSeisDos wrote:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

i have an over the air antenna, imma check if its really true.
nerd.gif

I use an OTA on my HD receiver and while the channel is in HD the games are not. Televisa sends their signal is SD therefore no HD even though it's an HDchannel. I recorded the USA - MEx game on the HD channel but it was SD. The only good thing is it still looks alot better than the regular channel.

Originally Posted by socluis90

I use an OTA on my HD receiver and while the channel is in HD the games are not. Televisa sends their signal is SD therefore no HD even though it's an HD channel. I recorded the USA - MEx game on the HD channel but it was SD. The only good thing is it still looks alot better than the regular channel.
I think i know what you mean.. thats when they have the black bars on the side correct?? if thats the case..
smh.gif
at myself for considering goingthrough all the trouble..
tired.gif

I use an OTA on my HD receiver and while the channel is in HD the games are not. Televisa sends their signal is SD therefore no HD even though it's an HD channel. I recorded the USA - MEx game on the HD channel but it was SD. The only good thing is it still looks alot better than the regular channel.
I think i know what you mean.. thats when they have the black bars on the side correct?? if thats the case..
smh.gif
at myself for considering going through all the trouble..
tired.gif

Yup. Univision will be full HD by WC time though.

Finally.

Even if espn switches the game to espn dos, it will be in SD. Reason is that espn pays for the rights to receive the feed, the feed is done by Trinidad ortheir authorized provider which will be the same as el Salvadors game on espn2.

socluis90 wrote:

I use an OTA on my HD receiver and while the channel is in HD the games are not. Televisa sends their signal is SD therefore no HD even though it's an HD
channel. I recorded the USA - MEx game on the HD channel but it was SD. The only good thing is it still looks alot better than the regular channel.
smh.gif
at myself for considering going
through all the trouble..
tired.gif

they have been repeating the same thing for the past 3 years that the fmf games will be in hd..i just gave up hope.

HONDURAS WILL BEAT MEXICO IN AZTCA!
Exciting game, both teams are red hot. I doubt Honduras will pull out a win at el Azteca, that win is reserved for the US in 2013.

The US needs a road victory, are we the only team from the top 4 four who has not won on the road?

Guys can anyone link me to the circuito cerrado link that shows all the bars in the area showing games? Their website is useless.

Or if you can tell me a good bar in the LA/Inland Empire area that will show all the games today I'll appreciate it.

I want to watch all 3 games today without a **%++* stream.

If not a good place to watch the Mex-Hon game will do.

luis don't you have directtv?

All 3 are on TV...but for ES/CR you have to pay (I already did
pimp.gif
)

7:00 PM ET : USA @ Trinidad : ESPN Classic / Galavision
8:30 PM ET : Honduras @ Mexico : Telemundo
9:00 PM ET : Costa Rica @ El Salvador : PPV Circuito Cerrado (Ch 459 DirectTV...25$)

Yeah man but I want to go out and have some drinks today LOL. I've been finding a cold one for a while.

I want to watch both games simultaneously at a bar/restaurant with a soccer crowd.

If I buy the ES match that will limit me to one game
frown.gif
I'd pay if they weren't at the same time though. Pulling hard for ES today lol.

Back
Top Bottom