**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

wassup fellas... any way i will be able to catch the Honduras vs Costa Rica game via live stream online??

You should be covered by JustinTV...check a few hours before gametime and I guarantee you will find alot of channels showing the game...but remember, as isalways the risk with watching WCQs online...It can be taken down by the CC people or it may not run as smooth as if you were watching on TV....

some ES news....the federation is awaiting written authorization, but Arturo Alvarez looks like he is a go for Wed's match. He's already with the team in trinidad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pic.php

pimp.gif
(Glad Salvador Coreas is gone from theNT...next should be Corrales and Reyes!)

BTW, check out what Mr. Cristian Castillo did to this�poor defender last Saturday
roll.gif

Tenia que ser Salvadoreno
pimp.gif

man im still scheming ways to get out of work tomorrow, at least in the afternoon...pumped for the game tho. go usa

i can't wait for the game. I read that USA wont be getting there till late today because they "learned" that it's best to go in at the lastminute if you're not going to get used to the altitude. I hope that works.

USA 2 - 1 Mexico.

GO USA!

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

Originally Posted by socluis90

Whats happpennningggggg hahaha. Just got back from some bar out here, met about 12 people from the US who are out here for the match and they're saying it's going to be about 400 people total. Everywhere you look it's all about the match, TV, radio, newspapers. Mexico is going to freeze for 2 hours on Wednesday.

This country is dope as hell though. People are hella nice, food and beer are cheap and taste good, weather is nice and there is BEAUTIFUL %$$%$%! WOMEN everywhere! I've walked all over the city today and never felt threatened. Visited estadio azul, universitario, and a few other landmarks with no problems at all. Get back to yal later with pics.
frown.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Damn.. I been wanting to visit an uncle over there just to see that. That's cool man. Enjoy the stay and the match. Can't wait for Wednesday[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]There should be streams all over JTv on match day, for dude who wanted to know about Honduras-Costa Rica. Also links on RojaDirecta..[/color]
Yeah dude that +#%+ was closed though. It's a big stadium.

And bk23, you gota get out here soon. I think I'm gona have to come back and look for wifey next time.
laugh.gif

33mx0sm.jpg

2z8dlki.jpg

30mv3ev.jpg

28sydrs.jpg

ta6lnt.jpg

I'm out for now. Gona cop some 5 x 15 tacos. YEAH 5 TACOS FOR %*@%$*$ 15 PESOS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's the exact time kick-off time for tomorrow? And also, other then Telemundo, who's broadcasting this game?

why again is this game so !$@! ing early.

Won't even get to catch it since i'll be out in the workfield.

What AM station out here in LA will be carrying it in spanish?

Saw them on mediotiempo

Wow they're airing a commercial just now during the dodger broadcast for tomorrows game on Mun2

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Bienvenidos al coloso de santa ursula..
93d26a1442538581d6b95eb24fa74e0534fe4bb1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someday I hope to be in the stadium like guy below.

ab0166435b59d19ab0485a5b9be79b5c48299fa3.jpg

And for the NT USA fans stay safe, we dont want something to happen to you like the gif below
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...and yeah thats a cop.

c94160465655dc9dba2bd8b750d8f2d21f7a7fc4.gif

Originally Posted by shoehd

why did they change this game time?
Strategy. The FMF( MEXICAN SOCCER FEDERATION) had the game originally schedule for 7pm Local time kickoff. Then the pushed it back to 4pm and nowits at 3pm local time. The reason you ask??? Its the hottest time of the day in Mexico city( which I personally don't believe so), so with the smog,altitude, heat it will wear down US team down by the 60th minute, thus giving the Mexicans a little bit of an advantage, which again I don't believe itsreally an advantage considering only maybe a couple guys like OCHOA who play in the Azteca with club America are used to the conditions. Everyone else plays ata lower level or sea elevation. In all honesty, they can play this game in a parking lot in Cuba or somewhere in China and both the teams are going to bringit. Its a rivalry like no other when it comes to Futbol in zona CONCACAF. CANT WAIT HOURS AWAY....P.S. LOVE THE CONDITION OF THE FIELD by the picture NT23posted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Azteca is like no other stadium in the world. VAMOS USA!!!!!!

The best club in Mexico plays at the Azteca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For the sake of futbol growing in the States, I'm rooting for the U.S.

Bring the glory home boys
pimp.gif

hours away. and get this you guys. so im making jokes at work abouth how i need a three hour lunch tomorrow to the big man in charge at work. and at the end ofthe day his yea go for it and do a split shift and i was like really. so in other words i just got a four hour window to watch the game and have a good meal,maybe il get a drink or two. Arriba MEXICO, but GL to the USMNT

Yo the smog will be a non factor tomorrow as as much the heat. The rain is keeping the smog down and the overall temperatures at a overall cool. Honestly theonly excuse US has tomorrow is the altitude but even then I don't think there should be any excuses tomorrow. May the best team win
pimp.gif

Anticipation is killing me. Gonna be bananas at the Azteca!

Blistering heat, humid, SMOGGY, ALTITUDE! GOOD LUCK ESTADOS UNIDOS!

Back
Top Bottom