**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

yea i guess Telemundo set the price to broadcast the game in english like 4 times as high as it was for the last qualifier in Mexico, and espn wasnt about togo for it...basically they are promoting their new mun2 channel which will show the game in english...they're offering a free preview on the dish networkbut for those without (like myself) we're stuck trying to find other ways to watch it

Originally Posted by sinser13

Vamos USA!

That has to be an oxymoron.

All you pochos and non Spanish speakers can use the SAP feature to listen to the game in english on telemundo. BAM!

Originally Posted by sinser13

^ it's free on direct tv as well.

Damnit, I wish I would've known that. Oh well, ATDHE better be coming through for me.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by APLX2

^^ Telemundo has the exclusive rights to the game. ESPN said Telemundo tried to charge to much to borrow the rights for english broadcast, so ESPN said FFFFUUUUUUU!

Probably a smart decision by Telemundo.
laugh.gif
Yep, it's like Telemundo is calling the shots now. Telemundo has always shown these games and ESPN only when they think the ratings couldbenefit them otherwise they really don't give a crap about international football or the US national soccer team. As anoying as the Mexican announcers onTelemundo are, I'd much rather listen to the games in Spanish anyway. The ESPN broadcasters are incredibly boring.

Anyway, netither team has been playing particularly well recently, but I have a feeling the US will win today for some reason.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]CC3 = English on Telemundo[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]and the commentators are not Mexican, one is Argentinian the otherPeruvian.[/color]

Phil Schoen from GolTV and Marcello Balboa are the commentators on mun2. I can rock with that. Also, my picture is better on mun2 than Telemundo, hmmm.

I like Phil Schoen, he has class and provides good knowledge on the players.

LET'S GET IT!

Back
Top Bottom