**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Predictions

US 3 - 0
Hon 1 - Mex 1
CR 1 - ES 1

For the sake of ES, I hope the US and MEX both win.
It's hard to gauge Honduras. They are the most inconsistent team in CONCACAF. I hope the pressure gets to them, and they are stuck with their 1 point aftertomorrow's game.
I am EXTREMELY worried about ES. Emotional letdown from squandering a late 2 goal lead against the best team in the region, at home, physically tired at theend, and missing their 2 most creative players (castillo, quintanilla). I can see them getting beat by 2-3 goals, just as much as I can see them pulling atie.

ES 2 Costa Rica 1
pimp.gif

Honduras 3 Mexico 1

USA 3 TnT 0

The Gift finally shows up. Did you go to ES to watch the game??? you got pics??? how did it go???

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

The Gift finally shows up. Did you go to ES to watch the game??? you got pics??? how did it go???
Hell yeah bro these are my videos :

- Day Before the game
- Pregame
- Game (ES Highlights only)

Best Sporting Event I've EVER been to...hands down...it hurts USA came back like they did but damn, NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think we would lead2-0
laugh.gif
, that stadium was NUTS
pimp.gif

(and if you don't believe these are my vids, go to the channel and ask if it's me and I'll answer you)

roll.gif
^^

For some reason, I am starting to think Honduras can beat Mexico today. Umm.. Interesting matchup.

^^^ its going to be a reeeaal good game. i know that the whole honduras squad is pissed that we tied to TnT. we going to go buck wild against mexico tonight. ihave a feeling Costly going to make a goal aswell

Nice goal..Dope flick by Ching, about time he does something..

No offense to anybody but is it me or do us soccer fans have the corniest chants?

BTW peeps Bolivia beat Argentina today 6-1!!!!!! my girl is from bolvia so for that i give them a
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

BTW peeps Bolivia beat Argentina today 6-1!!!!!! my girl is from bolvia so for that i give them a
pimp.gif
Maradona is a joke as a coach
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude aint going to last too long with scores like these. The should bring back El Coco.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Hugo

pimp.gif
Maradona is a joke as a coach
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude aint going to last too long with scores like these. The should bring back El Coco.

funny thing is that argentina is my fave south american team
frown.gif
andmaradona my fave soccer player ever
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom