**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Originally Posted by Hugo

^^^ its going to be a reeeaal good game. i know that the whole honduras squad is pissed that we tied to TnT. we going to go buck wild against mexico tonight. i have a feeling Costly going to make a goal aswell

and im quoting this bcz i was right! haha!!!!!
pimp.gif

DP POST. Good Win against the real weak team in the group. Altidore should start on top with Ching( for now) or maybe Donovan. I like the energy that Frankiebring. Dude is old but has the heart of a lion. Good Night for Altidore.

Just checking in to the Mexico game. Looks like the Whole city of San Pedro Sula in packed in the stadium
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SVEN WILL BE GONE AFTER TONIGHT.

why put vela in?
smh.gif

bravo plays so much better with vusoso next to him...

and perez, really? why did you start him?

leonardo isn't right, he doesn't know how to fight the balls..better off putting that one guy from C.A with the mask
nerd.gif

memo looks nervous

guardado has potential, he hasnt done much but they have him tight

I'd really like to see chepo take over this team though, we need someone who actually yells at the players

I'll say it again...Mexico outside of Azteca is a mediocre team.
They did what they always do...when they start losing, they play dirty.
These dudes on Futbol Picante are wild....blaming the ref, blaming the level of the rest of CONCACAF, blaming sven....when will they realize that the Mexicanteam can go no further. Like Kenton said, Mexico is not humble. As far as I can remember, they ALWAYS go out of their way to ridicule and belittle CentralAmerica..

And the next game will be
pimp.gif
...ES pretty much needs to beat Mexico tostand a chance. ES lacked the creativity Quintanilla and Castillo bring to the squad tonight.
I won't make predictions since we have months left before the next game but Cuzcatlan will be rocking. There is no team ES fans absolutely despise morethan Mexico. I would not even think about making the trip if you're a mexican fan, unless you want to be covered in bags of urine.

Good win by my team, I dont need to really say anything more, but Altidore your the man...

and Sven is not the problem.

Back
Top Bottom