**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Originally Posted by EZLN1

I'll say it again...Mexico outside of Azteca is a mediocre team.
They did what they always do...when they start losing, they play dirty.
These dudes on Futbol Picante are wild....blaming the ref, blaming the level of the rest of CONCACAF, blaming sven....when will they realize that the Mexican team can go no further. Like Kenton said, Mexico is not humble. As far as I can remember, they ALWAYS go out of their way to ridicule and belittle Central America..

And the next game will be
pimp.gif
...ES pretty much needs to beat Mexico to stand a chance. ES lacked the creativity Quintanilla and Castillo bring to the squad tonight.
I won't make predictions since we have months left before the next game but Cuzcatlan will be rocking. There is no team ES fans absolutely despise more than Mexico. I would not even think about making the trip if you're a mexican fan, unless you want to be covered in bags of urine.

i loved everything you said
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

I'll say it again...Mexico outside of Azteca is a mediocre team.
They did what they always do...when they start losing, they play dirty.
These dudes on Futbol Picante are wild....blaming the ref, blaming the level of the rest of CONCACAF, blaming sven....when will they realize that the Mexican team can go no further. Like Kenton said, Mexico is not humble. As far as I can remember, they ALWAYS go out of their way to ridicule and belittle Central America..

And the next game will be
pimp.gif
...ES pretty much needs to beat Mexico to stand a chance. ES lacked the creativity Quintanilla and Castillo bring to the squad tonight.
I won't make predictions since we have months left before the next game but Cuzcatlan will be rocking. There is no team ES fans absolutely despise more than Mexico. I would not even think about making the trip if you're a mexican fan, unless you want to be covered in bags of urine.

i loved everything you said
pimp.gif
Hate, hate, hate
sick.gif
at the urine.

It's not hate....it is what it is. If you want to believe Mexico is a great team, you think that.
They haven't won a road game since the first 2 rounds. Mexico would have been eliminated last round had it not been for the fact that they won all 3 gamesat azteca.
They lost @ US, @ Honduras (2x), @ Jamaica, and drew against the mighty Canadian national team.

With that said, I don't see them not making it to the WC, cause they will pick up all their points at azteca.
Well, unless Honduras decides to get their *#!@ together this year

It's not hate....it is what it is. If you want to believe Mexico is a great team, you think that.
They haven't won a road game since the first 2 rounds. Mexico would have been eliminated last round had it not been for the fact that they won all 3 games at azteca.
They lost @ US, @ Honduras (2x), @ Jamaica, and drew against the mighty Canadian national team.

With that said, I don't see them not making it to the WC, cause they will pick up all their points at azteca
This guy speaks the truth. Mexico to me need to bring new people, seriously. These guys they have on the Nt are not worthy. Nery??? Leandro???
they need to bring in VASCO, and inject some new people on the team that really care about wearing the colors. Only guy I think is worthy is Memo. Everyoneelse including Pardo (who I think was a great player in his time )need to get some CANICAS, and show some heart. I think we have Mexico this year in theAZTECA, REAL TALK TOO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 49ers650

I was referring to the comment:
As far as I can remember, they ALWAYS go out of their way to ridicule and belittle Central America..

ooops....my bad.

I really do hate the 2 month layoff. I might have to make a weekend trip to ES to catch the game

I think we have Mexico this year in the AZTECA, REAL TALK TOO
pimp.gif

I hope you're right man.

Mudo is a beast...too bad Montegudos header didn't go in...I'm SICK of Costa Rica and their luck...I was really counting on at least a tie for thisgame too
frown.gif

props to the catrachos for beating mexico even tho in my eyes it should have stayed 3-0 because the penalty shouldn't even have been there... ES playedgood imo but as always in the end died out.. again there should have never been a penalty but we blocked it
pimp.gif
the ref had to be CHAPIN or very bitter allcalls agains ES was BS but ES needs a win to stay in the game

SVEN is a actually a good coach. I think the players did not follow is tactics for whatever reason.

NEXT ROUND ON THE HORIZON.

No info on tickets yet. If no go I will try to get some thru USSOCCER.COM

Cant miss the game at the coloso de santa ursula!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS,

US VS TICOS Next Wed. Hard to play at saprissa. But I think we can get a good result.

If El Salvador play Mexico like they played the US then it's going to be a really good game

I expect US to tie, we never win down there, and Mexico to tie.

Honduras will win vs Trinidad.

Now I can't wait for US-Honduras on Saturday. That atmosphere is gonna be sick!

i'll be at the match against Honduras in Chicago...just picked up a Dempsey away jersey for the game
pimp.gif

last time i was at a game at Soldier Field, they played Mexico in the Gold Cup final (Benny Feilhaber
eek.gif
)..the craziest atmosphere of any sporting event i've been to in mylife....even if the Honduras game isnt half of that, it should still be super fun

Originally Posted by elevenairs

i'll be at the match against Honduras in Chicago...just picked up a Dempsey away jersey for the game
pimp.gif

last time i was at a game at Soldier Field, they played Mexico in the Gold Cup final (Benny Feilhaber
eek.gif
)..the craziest atmosphere of any sporting event i've been to in my life....even if the Honduras game isnt half of that, it should still be super fun

i went to USA-Guatemala last year in Guatemala.

Nothing will ever top that atmosphere here in the states. Stadium was packed 4 hours before the game even started
laugh.gif

and btw. any nt'ers down for a trip to mexico this august for the us game? im planning on going with 1 other person from nt and some ppl from a soccerforum. i can post pics from the last few trips if yal need some encouragement.

^^Yeah post pics. I am going for sure, just need to find out about the ticket situation from a Tia en la capital. If that falls thru I can purchase them thruother means. But , please show the pics muhaahha!

Predictions : 6/3 :

Costa Rica 3 USA 2 (I hope USA wins, but they never seem to do good in Saprissa)

6/6 :

USA 3 Honduras 2 (USA can lose this game too with the short rest and Honduras's talent...again I hope not though)
Costa Rica 2 Trinidad 0
El Salvador 2 Mexico 0
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6/10 :
Mexico 5 Trinidad &Tobago 0
Honduras 2 El Salvador 1
frown.gif
(1st Time I've picked ES to lose...Ijust have terrible memories of bad luck and breaks with ES in SPS)

I dont think the USA will lose this time. I am thinking like a tie at worse. Honduras will be hard though no doubt.

Los Old school tri players might have hard game vs la selecta. Cuscatlecos play good at home.

Predictions:

USA 2 Ticos 2

6/6

USA 3 Honduras 1

Costa Rica 1 T&T 0

Cuscatlecos 2 Mexico 0

6/10

Mexico 3 T&T 0

El Savador 2 Catarachos 2

i can post pics from the last few trips if yal need some encouragement.
Please do.

This is a good test for the US. To be a great team you have to beat the ticos and mexico on the road.

Prediction 2-1 USA

any nt'ers down for a trip to mexico this august for the us game?
Going to game, we arrive on the 10th and leave on the 14th. I read from bigsoccer forum that tickets don't get released until 2 weeks priorto the match from Ticketmaster Mexico.

Going with my family though, it's 8 of us. 4 are for Mexico and 4 are for the USA.

Don't know what route to take, Ticketmaster Mexico or usssoccer. But now you have to pay a for a membership to purchase tickets. Its good for a year.

Cool ^ My Chele one came in the mail last weekend....I assume you got it from Nicky Sports too? I can't wait til they have the white one available forCustomization.

Back
Top Bottom