**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

^
if you are getting plenty of tickets, can you put me down for 2? ...I REALLY want to go to this game, I already booked my airplane tickets.

^^ I dont know about plenty of tickets. I am getting them thru my aunt that works for the city of Mexico. She gets tickets free from the FMF federation. Lasttime I went she had 10 tickets and she game me 5. I am hoping for the same result this time around, if not USSOCCER.COM would be my next stop.

^
if you can, can you put me down for at least 1, im good for it....do you know how to get tickets from usasoccer.com is, is it in travel packages? singletickets? and around how much would you expect the tickets to be?

I'm going to the ES-USA game in ES.
pimp.gif

My predictions for Matchday 2 :

Mexico 3 Costa Rica 1

Trinidad and Tobago 2 Honduras 1

El Salvador 1 USA 1 (Damn it I can dream and I do Believe ES can pull out a tie...The Cuscatleco in me always hasfaith)
pimp.gif

Thoughts on El Salvador vs. Trinidad

*ES came out flat, and nervous for long stretches in the game.
*There were many dubious ref calls, including 2 penalties called against ES, and a clear penalty by the Trinidad GK that should have been called.
*I still feel Cheyo is the key to ES offense. He needs to step it up as sometimes he is the only creative player on the pitch
*Even though ES showed heart and came back and tied the game on the verge of defeat, they have put themselves in a NEED to win situation this early in the HEX.
They really need to win one of their upcoming 2 games, more realistically vs. Honduras. If ES has any shot of being top 4, they need to win games vs Honduras,CR, and Trinidad @ home and on the road, some results not expected by them.

US vs ES

I really don't see ES getting any points vs US....US is too disciplined of a team, and Landon and Beasley will cause troubles for ES. I don't see ESgetting thru the US defense , unless Cheyo and whoever they put as F step their game up as in general, they struggle with scoring goals. They can't affordto let those few chances slip by them.
Also, ES will lose Shawn martin for the next few months. He would have given the US problems, so his loss is big. ES should play for the draw and hope to godit works.

US
2-0

MEX vs CR

If there was ever a time for MEX's 2nd loss en el azteca, this would be the game. CR have been playing very solid as of late, and they easily handledHonduras. The win is their to be taken vs. a very shaky MEX team.

CR 2-1

HON vs TRIN

HON is on the downside. The biggest waste of talent in CONCACAF. Maybe they get a win, but I see them drawing against Trin. Maybe they get Warner to get a fewpenalty calls for them,

Costa Rica beating Mexico in the Azteca Twice in this lifetime???
eek.gif
eek.gif

cant wait til we do it in Agosto!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Team GP W L T GF GA GD Pts
USA 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
CRC 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
SLV 1 0 0 1 2 2 E 1
TRI 1 0 0 1 2 2 E 1
HON 1 0 1 0 0 2 -2 0
MEX 1 0 1 0 0 2 -2 0

Costa Rica is praying to have another 'Aztecazo' but I don't know...

MX vs CR is going to be a tight game or a lot fo goals game.

someone please tell me they saw Nery Castillo's conference? That team is a +%+%$!% mess

Anyway, this is how you motivate a team.
Some exotic strip club in El Salvador is offering their services, which includes a dj, free food, free alcohol, and 32 beautiful salvadorenas of their choiceif the nat'l team beats the US.
They did a report on Pizarron Deportivo (tv sports show), and they even showed the girls.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

someone please tell me they saw Nery Castillo's conference? That team is a +%+%$!% mess

Anyway, this is how you motivate a team.
Some exotic strip club in El Salvador is offering their services, which includes a dj, free food, free alcohol, and 32 beautiful salvadorenas of their choice if the nat'l team beats the US.
They did a report on Pizarron Deportivo (tv sports show), and they even showed the girls.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I dont care if they offered Cienfuegos wife, there still notgoing to win.

US 2
pimp.gif

ES 0

^ neither do I. It will take the game of their lives to get even a point from the US. The US is the only consistent team in CONCACAF who can get points on theroad. I see 3-0 US. I will root for la selecta, but I just dont see them pulling off the upset.

US should be fine. As long as a player don't not meltdown in the back we are good. Also I think Howard is out, so Guzan is in. Mexico Vs Ticos should befun. Both teams hate each other hahaha!!

El Salvador is playing pretty good. I didn't think the game was going to be as interesting.

2-1. The U.S has to come up with one more goal. We'll see if el salvador can handle the pressure.

Back
Top Bottom