**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

just like I said. US wins 2-0, and rafa makes some bonehead play....the butcher never ceases to amaze me

it was a good game.

Mexico looking like damn AYSO on the pitch though.

Adios Sven, bienvenidos a Luiz/Javier

Does the result really surprise anyone?
laugh.gif

Thoughts

- Ching was the biggest +%%%+ on the pitch.
- Ching sucks.
- Oswaldo made some good saves but gave up the second goal.
- That was NOT a red card. I know Rafa likes to play dirty at times but that was not a direct red.
- Gooch has a horrible game. Dude looked mad nervous.
- Franky was the best player on the pitch for the U.S.
- We really missed Guardado. Dude is easily our second best player.
- We also missed Magallon who is pretty tall.
- Ochoa needs to be our starting keeper.
- We have absolutely NO talent up top. Vela would have helped a lot.
- When Nery wen't down it was a big blow.
- Mexico could have easily won this game.
- The U.S. victory did not convince. To me it was a 1-0 game, and that U.S. fans shouldn't be to happy since we were short handed.
- The U.S. needs to find a bigger stadium to play in. You mean to tell me 23k fans is the best they can do?
- The U.S. may remain dominant on U.S. soil but it El Azteca it will be a different story with 130k Mexican fans(one of which will be be me).
- At the end of the day props to the U.S.
- I'm not too upset about Mexico's play today. The U.S. didn't dominate the game, it was a pretty even match they just happened to score first.

We will win in August. Believe that!

How come Altidore doesn't get more burn if he's that good? is it just cause he's real young?

Originally Posted by jville819

How come Altidore doesn't get more burn if he's that good? is it just cause he's real young?

well, he hasnt been getting much PT in la liga since the beginning of December or so. So they practically threw him in there to loosen up a bit. He lookedpretty confident out there tonight for someone who hasn't seen anything but a practice field for awhile now

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Thoughts

- Ching was the biggest +%%%+ on the pitch.
- Ching sucks.
- Oswaldo made some good saves but gave up the second goal.
- That was NOT a red card. I know Rafa likes to play dirty at times but that was not a direct red.
- Gooch has a horrible game. Dude looked mad nervous.
- Franky was the best player on the pitch for the U.S.
- We really missed Guardado. Dude is easily our second best player.
- We also missed Magallon who is pretty tall.
- Ochoa needs to be our starting keeper.
- We have absolutely NO talent up top. Vela would have helped a lot.
- When Nery wen't down it was a big blow.
- Mexico could have easily won this game.
- The U.S. victory did not convince. To me it was a 1-0 game, and that U.S. fans shouldn't be to happy since we were short handed.
- The U.S. needs to find a bigger stadium to play in. You mean to tell me 23k fans is the best they can do?
- The U.S. may remain dominant on U.S. soil but it El Azteca it will be a different story with 130k Mexican fans(one of which will be be me).
- At the end of the day props to the U.S.
- I'm not too upset about Mexico's play today. The U.S. didn't dominate the game, it was a pretty even match they just happened to score first.

We will win in August. Believe that!

Dude that was studs up on Howard. How is that not a red? Mexico's chance to win this game went away when gio missed that wide open shot 3 minutes in.Mexico had no chance after that besides the no call pk on gio before the red. US controlled the entire game after that and only way Mex would have scored is ifOnyewu would have f'd up(almost did a few times). I think that this is the year USA will win in Mexico although Mexico SHOULD win. We'll see. I'mtrying to go the game also...

more like 105,000 .....and its been announced that there will be an international friendly in the new Cowboys stadium.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

more like 105,000 .....and its been announced that there will be an international friendly in the new Cowboys stadium.
pimp.gif

trust me, it's more than 105...if you have money..you WILL get in wether it's sold out or not.

Just got back from my boy's crib. Very sloppy game. It guess the conditions dictated that. I think Mexico played up to the capabilities considering theywere a couple of people out. Very selfish on NERY part is the first big play of the game. I taught the US played well. Very organized, secure. Bradley playwell along with "el pato" Howard. All in all a big victory over los eternos rivales Mexico. Its always good to beat Mexico in any kind ofgame
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
e

The real test is the game at the AZTECA. That is where will see if we are really the giants of CONCACAF NOW. No other game has more pressure then there,because we have never won there. SMOG, THE STADIUM, THE PEOPLE, THE ELEVATION are all factors the US had not conquered yet. We are getting the maletas packed,as I will be in la ciudad de Mexico(with my friends) to witness the game in Vivo.

USA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@MARQUEZ!!! Ese cuate si odia a USA!!

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Just got back from my boy's crib. Very sloppy game. It guess the conditions dictated that. I think Mexico played up to the capabilities considering they were a couple of people out. Very selfish on NERY part is the first big play of the game. I taught the US played well. Very organized, secure. Bradley play well along with "el pato" Howard. All in all a big victory over los eternos rivales Mexico. Its always good to beat Mexico in any kind of game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
e

The real test is the game at the AZTECA. That is where will see if we are really the giants of CONCACAF NOW. No other game has more pressure then there, because we have never won there. SMOG, THE STADIUM, THE PEOPLE, THE ELEVATION are all factors the US had not conquered yet. We are getting the maletas packed, as I will be in la ciudad de Mexico(with my friends) to witness the game in Vivo.

USA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@MARQUEZ!!! Ese cuate si odia a USA!!

question, where the hell can I get tickets to that? I will make it happen but point me in the right direction.

^^^Una tia mia trabaja para la ciudad de Mexico and they get hooked up with free tickets. She said she can come thru with 5 and maybe a couple more. I went tothe last game that was there cuando perdimos 2-1 -_- If you need tickets hit me up man I got you. Pero te cobro double por que le vas a los rivalesahahahahhaha
tongue.gif

yeah...can you tell us where we can find some tickets? ....i got family in D.F. , so i can use this as an excuse to visit.

^^^Una tia mia trabaja para la ciudad de Mexico and they get hooked up with free tickets. She said she can come thru with 5 and maybe a couple more. I went to the last game that was there cuando perdimos 2-1 -_- If you need tickets hit me up man I got you. Pero te cobro double por que le vas a los rivales ahahahahhaha
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^^^DEADSETACE give me your opinion on the game......
overall, pretty good. i think in the first half we were a bit careless in and around our box, gave them a couple opportunities that should havebeen converted. luckily howard came up big. 2nd half was nice, tightened it up more and did a good job just playing sound soccer. right when it seemed likemexico was starting to control the ball a bit, we were able to regain control and close them out. took advantage at the end of mexico being aggressiveoffensively and a man down with bradley's second goal.
i'm really not a fan of ching. and dempsey was fairly quiet today. beasely was all over the place, in a good way. gooch came out pretty physical today ithought. i thought he was gonna get into trouble but he calmed down after a while. heyduk played well imo.

QUOTE:

overall, pretty good. i think in the first half we were a bit careless in and around our box, gave them a couple opportunities that should have been converted.luckily howard came up big. 2nd half was nice, tightened it up more and did a good job just playing sound soccer. right when it seemed like mexico was startingto control the ball a bit, we were able to regain control and close them out. took advantage at the end of mexico being aggressive offensively and a man downwith bradley's second goal.
i'm really not a fan of ching. and dempsey was fairly quiet today. beasely was all over the place, in a good way. gooch came out pretty physical today ithought. i thought he was gonna get into trouble but he calmed down after a while. heyduk played well imo.

I Agree 100%

One thing I will let you know is that I would love to see more ALTIDORE. Ching is ok, but I think Altidore is ready to take the no#9 spot you feel me????

im watching the replay right now just for the hell of it.

to the guy with fam in mex. can u find tix for the game vs costa rica? i wana go for the hell of it.

how would i go about getting tickets myself?

One thing I will let you know is that I would love to see more ALTIDORE. Ching is ok, but I think Altidore is ready to take the no#9 spot you feel me????
exactly. i was hoping he would get more time in a big game like this. hope they use him more leading up to the game at AZTECA

Back
Top Bottom