Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

i hope knicks get past Celtics. i want to see Bulls-Knicks series. that would be epic on NT since their fans hate each here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by EMM23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
All I can do is laugh at how ignorant this comment is.

....but what exactly is Melo better at in the game of basketball than Gallo or Chandler? And at this point in their careers, what the #+%@ is Chauncey better at than Felton? 

Felton had a career year and Billups is a far better player even at his age right now, stop acting like the Knicks gave up some GEMS in the trade, they are far better off.
Stop gassing Chandler, and Gallo was the only player the Knicks gave up worth of any value. You make that trade 9 times out of 10 over the long term.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

....but what exactly is Melo better at in the game of basketball than Gallo or Chandler? And at this point in their careers, what the #+%@ is Chauncey better at than Felton? 

Felton had a career year and Billups is a far better player even at his age right now, stop acting like the Knicks gave up some GEMS in the trade, they are far better off.
Stop gassing Chandler, and Gallo was the only player the Knicks gave up worth of any value. You make that trade 9 times out of 10 over the long term.

Originally Posted by DMan14

only time jermaine o'neal's name is discussed on here is when we talk about the brawl in detroit, and his sliding punch. he definitely did his thing tonight.

Originally Posted by DMan14

only time jermaine o'neal's name is discussed on here is when we talk about the brawl in detroit, and his sliding punch. he definitely did his thing tonight.

Gallo had his points but when STAT would be in foul trouble who took over the game?
Who was gonna take the last shot?
Relax dude, I don't even think the Knicks were going to keep Chandler and we would of never won some of the games we won.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Granted it was a small sample size, but the Knicks (minus Melo) were 28-26, and with Melo were 14-14.

So saying they are "far better off" isn't exactly true.  As a matter of fact, the jury is still out on whether or not this was a wise move by the Knicks. 

Gallo had his points but when STAT would be in foul trouble who took over the game?
Relax dude, I don't even think the Knicks were going to keep Chandler and we would of never won some of the games we won.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Granted it was a small sample size, but the Knicks (minus Melo) were 28-26, and with Melo were 14-14.

So saying they are "far better off" isn't exactly true.  As a matter of fact, the jury is still out on whether or not this was a wise move by the Knicks. 

Long term they WILL be better off, don't count on them being .500 next season (we made an overhaul with the team mid season and still finished with a winning record), especially if we add some big men.

Some people act like we were this awesome team before the trade, we were .500.

We would not have kept Chandler either, so we got rid of Felton/Gallo/Moz for Melo/Billups. Who doesn't make that trade?

Long term they WILL be better off, don't count on them being .500 next season (we made an overhaul with the team mid season and still finished with a winning record), especially if we add some big men.

Some people act like we were this awesome team before the trade, we were .500.

We would not have kept Chandler either, so we got rid of Felton/Gallo/Moz for Melo/Billups. Who doesn't make that trade?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Why couldn't Gallo, Chandler, Felton, Fields or Douglas take the last shot? I'm pretty sure all of them except Fields have made a game winning or game tieing shot in the final seconds of a game in the NBA.

Why couldn't Gallo, Chandler, Felton, Fields or Douglas take the last shot? I'm pretty sure all of them except Fields have made a game winning or game tieing shot in the final seconds of a game in the NBA.

Yeah all those players could have taken the shot but there wasnt that main player who everybody felt confident in to take the last shot.
Last time the knicks almost beat the celtics they almost won by a second, STAT took the last shot from the three line and he doesnt even shoot threes! even though it went in. My point is that we needed another big player, the knicks werent going no where with the players they had.

Like Mez said, some peolpe act like we had a better team before when we didnt.

Yeah all those players could have taken the shot but there wasnt that main player who everybody felt confident in to take the last shot.
Last time the knicks almost beat the celtics they almost won by a second, STAT took the last shot from the three line and he doesnt even shoot threes! even though it went in. My point is that we needed another big player, the knicks werent going no where with the players they had.

Like Mez said, some peolpe act like we had a better team before when we didnt.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Ignorant as in how....? Melo cannot dribble the basketball worth %@+%. He's the slowest superstar player in the league. The only way he fits in that D'Antoni system is if they put him at the 4 like in the Olympics. When it was Felton, Fields, Gallo, Chandler and Amare out there the floor was so open, allowing Fields to get a ton of open looks and play with other young, athletic guys that want to get up the floor and make quick plays while putting Amare in a position to absolutely flourish like he did putting up MVP type numbers and games the first half of the season. Putting Fields with Melo and Billups is like putting Shawn Marion on the Spurs, that %@+% just doesn't work. I loved watching that Knicks team before the trade play basketball, it was awesome to watch, those dudes loved playing with eachother. This team that's currently out there is painful to watch. Amare and Fields have to be going crazy inside their head everytime they try to get out and run and see Chauncey start walking up the court with the ball again and Melo slowly jogging along with him. Those tough, contested jumpers that Melo shoots 90% of the time are not good basketball. He needs to jab whoevers guarding him and use his body to get to the rack instead of pulling up for all those damn jumpers.
I'm sure nobody on this board wants to read any of this.....but what exactly is Melo better at in the game of basketball than Gallo or Chandler? And at this point in their careers, what the #+%@ is Chauncey better at than Felton? Is Melo a better shooter than Gallo? Is he a better defender than Chandler? The one thing I'll say is that Melo WANTS to take over a game, unlike Gallo and Chandler, but did you really need that when you had a dude who was probably the top MVP candidate the first half of the season? All you tools that eat up everything on Sportscenter and First Take will probably just ignore this and not give it any thought at all but it's whatever, just stating my opinion.
lol now ive heard it all. melo got some pretty slick handles for a dude his size but yea he does need to chill with the jumpers and start takin it to the cup

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Ignorant as in how....? Melo cannot dribble the basketball worth %@+%. He's the slowest superstar player in the league. The only way he fits in that D'Antoni system is if they put him at the 4 like in the Olympics. When it was Felton, Fields, Gallo, Chandler and Amare out there the floor was so open, allowing Fields to get a ton of open looks and play with other young, athletic guys that want to get up the floor and make quick plays while putting Amare in a position to absolutely flourish like he did putting up MVP type numbers and games the first half of the season. Putting Fields with Melo and Billups is like putting Shawn Marion on the Spurs, that %@+% just doesn't work. I loved watching that Knicks team before the trade play basketball, it was awesome to watch, those dudes loved playing with eachother. This team that's currently out there is painful to watch. Amare and Fields have to be going crazy inside their head everytime they try to get out and run and see Chauncey start walking up the court with the ball again and Melo slowly jogging along with him. Those tough, contested jumpers that Melo shoots 90% of the time are not good basketball. He needs to jab whoevers guarding him and use his body to get to the rack instead of pulling up for all those damn jumpers.
I'm sure nobody on this board wants to read any of this.....but what exactly is Melo better at in the game of basketball than Gallo or Chandler? And at this point in their careers, what the #+%@ is Chauncey better at than Felton? Is Melo a better shooter than Gallo? Is he a better defender than Chandler? The one thing I'll say is that Melo WANTS to take over a game, unlike Gallo and Chandler, but did you really need that when you had a dude who was probably the top MVP candidate the first half of the season? All you tools that eat up everything on Sportscenter and First Take will probably just ignore this and not give it any thought at all but it's whatever, just stating my opinion.
lol now ive heard it all. melo got some pretty slick handles for a dude his size but yea he does need to chill with the jumpers and start takin it to the cup

Back
Top Bottom