Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Such a dumb article, this is a series we are not even supposed to win nor compete...if we win its the biggest upset.

Talk about unfair criticism when the team is not even built to win just yet, but these writers need something talk about and want attention.

Such a dumb article, this is a series we are not even supposed to win nor compete...if we win its the biggest upset.

Talk about unfair criticism when the team is not even built to win just yet, but these writers need something talk about and want attention.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You have Melo & STAT, but the team isn't built to win just yet....OK. 

Mez...c'mon now.  I don't think even you really believe that. 

You have Melo & STAT, but the team isn't built to win just yet....OK. 

Mez...c'mon now.  I don't think even you really believe that. 

So with Melo and Stat we are a championship caliber team right now?

This roster played together for less than half a season and are STILL learning and getting used to one another.

No Knicks fan thinks we are winning the chip right now, we still need more depth, a center, a PG (I like Billups but he is not the answer), and some more experience.

This roster played together for less than half a season and are STILL learning and getting used to one another.

No Knicks fan thinks we are winning the chip right now, we still need more depth, a center, a PG (I like Billups but he is not the answer), and some more experience.

I'm talkin' in the perspective of "winning and its a big upset", but if we lose now all of a sudden its a huge failure.

Media is ******ed, stop takin' things so literally like you always do.

I'm talkin' in the perspective of "winning and its a big upset", but if we lose now all of a sudden its a huge failure.

Media is ******ed, stop takin' things so literally like you always do.

So we're preaching patience now?  What's the reason for the Nuggets excuse for being so good in the wake of dealing their franchise star?  As soon as Melo landed in NYC, expectations when thru the roof.  Look at all the hoopla surrounding Melo's return to his "home" city....There's gonna be pressure to come out of the East every year due to the move that they made a few months back.  Now, did they mortgage their future due to the money tied into Melo/Amare?  That remains to be seen....however, you can't sit there with a straight face and say that there aren't lofty expectations with both #1 & #7 on the roster. 

So we're preaching patience now?  What's the reason for the Nuggets excuse for being so good in the wake of dealing their franchise star?  As soon as Melo landed in NYC, expectations when thru the roof.  Look at all the hoopla surrounding Melo's return to his "home" city....There's gonna be pressure to come out of the East every year due to the move that they made a few months back.  Now, did they mortgage their future due to the money tied into Melo/Amare?  That remains to be seen....however, you can't sit there with a straight face and say that there aren't lofty expectations with both #1 & #7 on the roster. 

What future, Gallo/Felton/Moz are the future now? They are winning since they have an extreme amount of depth and are sharing the rock, and good coaching.

You think that Nuggets team is going to win the chip? They may not even make it out of the first round either, so what exactly is the point? Nuggets at least made it to the West Finals WITH Melo.

Expectations will be there but we (Knicks fans) are aware of the holes on this team, we are not even a defensive minded team nor have the chemistry of those other top teams yet, but now we're expected to win? Talk about a ton of pressure, the Knicks time will come very very soon, just not RIGHT now.

Can they at least have an entire off-season and play together for one season before we can judge the team?

What future, Gallo/Felton/Moz are the future now? They are winning since they have an extreme amount of depth and are sharing the rock, and good coaching.

You think that Nuggets team is going to win the chip? They may not even make it out of the first round either, so what exactly is the point? Nuggets at least made it to the West Finals WITH Melo.

Expectations will be there but we (Knicks fans) are aware of the holes on this team, we are not even a defensive minded team nor have the chemistry of those other top teams yet, but now we're expected to win? Talk about a ton of pressure, the Knicks time will come very very soon, just not RIGHT now.

Can they at least have an entire off-season and play together for one season before we can judge the team?

But What team is going anywhere with a platoon of Ronny Turiaf, Jared Jeffries and Shelden Williams?

agree with Mez, team isn't built to compete at the highest level right now and I'm pretty sure 90% of Knicks fans know it and accept it right now. Melo was the bird in the hand, had to take it and figure out the rest this summer/next year.

But What team is going anywhere with a platoon of Ronny Turiaf, Jared Jeffries and Shelden Williams?

agree with Mez, team isn't built to compete at the highest level right now and I'm pretty sure 90% of Knicks fans know it and accept it right now. Melo was the bird in the hand, had to take it and figure out the rest this summer/next year.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

galfrontpage0418.jpg

wow

I said it before and I'll say it again. Carmelo Anthony is the most overrated player ever in the modern history of the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom