Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Its not like Amare was asking for the ball anyways on th block, he was on the opposite side of the court just standing by the 3 point line.

...and Melo had the ball with 7 seconds left.

That always happens. Opposing stars will automatically get two fouls in the first quarter. I can be pretty sure itll happen to PP or KG in NY

No it won't Boston gets away with murder and its been that way for the past several years (but then again so do teams like the Lakers and other "champion" teams). Maybe if the Knicks win a game or two then it'll change, but as of right now the Knicks are just going to have to overcome the calls in Boston's favor. That's the NBA and how it has been since I can remember.

Its not like Amare was asking for the ball anyways on th block, he was on the opposite side of the court just standing by the 3 point line.

That always happens. Opposing stars will automatically get two fouls in the first quarter. I can be pretty sure itll happen to PP or KG in NY

No it won't Boston gets away with murder and its been that way for the past several years (but then again so do teams like the Lakers and other "champion" teams). Maybe if the Knicks win a game or two then it'll change, but as of right now the Knicks are just going to have to overcome the calls in Boston's favor. That's the NBA and how it has been since I can remember.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

YUP!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

YUP!

for everyone saying blame melo... he went 5 for 18.. yeah he missed his shots but thats no excuse for not call that tripping foul on KG. no one here has mentioned pierce shot 6 for 16 which is almost as bad but he gets the win because his team got the calls.  if the knicks get that call and they win no one would mention melo's 5 for 18 and everyone would be saying pierce shot 6 for 16.... 

for everyone saying blame melo... he went 5 for 18.. yeah he missed his shots but thats no excuse for not call that tripping foul on KG. no one here has mentioned pierce shot 6 for 16 which is almost as bad but he gets the win because his team got the calls.  if the knicks get that call and they win no one would mention melo's 5 for 18 and everyone would be saying pierce shot 6 for 16.... 

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Originally Posted by solematic j21

The offensive foul on Melo might have been suspect but it may not still alter the play of the game. There were other factors involved. Melo hoisting that shot for no reason with 11 seconds when Amare played God-like the entire game. Melo was off at the start of the third quarter. Amare would have either nailed a shot or drew contact and get sent to the line. Everyone knows you have to cover Ray at the 3 pt line, leaving him open you might as well put three up on the board. The Knicks pathetic attempt on defense when KG caught the oop that took no time at all off the clock. Laundry didnt play much at all and seemed inexistent. If billups is out i see this being a sweep

Im not mad Melo took that shot cause hes been nailing those, yeah STAT had the hot hand but lets say what if he didnt make it....he was definitely not going to the line cause those refs werent calling anything when it came to the Knicks. Melo got two fouls within two minutes in the game, +@#! those refs!

When?  Dude was ice cold yesterday and had an AWFUL shooting performance.  If anything, he should have tried to beat his man off the dribble and take it hard to the rack.  Draw a foul at the least.  His shot was not falling....you'd think that the Knicks would have a better plan for the last few seconds of the game.  They do practice for those types of situations, right?  If I'm Amare, I'm pissed.  Dude was eating KGs lunch yesterday.  He couldn't be stopped.  Instead of Melo trying to be the hero on an off-night, he should have gone for the tie or something should have been done to get Amare the rock. 

The offensive foul on Melo might have been suspect but it may not still alter the play of the game. There were other factors involved. Melo hoisting that shot for no reason with 11 seconds when Amare played God-like the entire game. Melo was off at the start of the third quarter. Amare would have either nailed a shot or drew contact and get sent to the line. Everyone knows you have to cover Ray at the 3 pt line, leaving him open you might as well put three up on the board. The Knicks pathetic attempt on defense when KG caught the oop that took no time at all off the clock. Laundry didnt play much at all and seemed inexistent. If billups is out i see this being a sweep

Im not mad Melo took that shot cause hes been nailing those, yeah STAT had the hot hand but lets say what if he didnt make it....he was definitely not going to the line cause those refs werent calling anything when it came to the Knicks. Melo got two fouls within two minutes in the game, +@#! those refs!

When?  Dude was ice cold yesterday and had an AWFUL shooting performance.  If anything, he should have tried to beat his man off the dribble and take it hard to the rack.  Draw a foul at the least.  His shot was not falling....you'd think that the Knicks would have a better plan for the last few seconds of the game.  They do practice for those types of situations, right?  If I'm Amare, I'm pissed.  Dude was eating KGs lunch yesterday.  He couldn't be stopped.  Instead of Melo trying to be the hero on an off-night, he should have gone for the tie or something should have been done to get Amare the rock. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yeah Melo was off yesterday but dude has been hitting those threes lately. Yes most people agree that he should of went for the two of give the ball up to STAT but wasnt STAT on the three point line too? Like i said i aint even mad.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yeah Melo was off yesterday but dude has been hitting those threes lately. Yes most people agree that he should of went for the two of give the ball up to STAT but wasnt STAT on the three point line too? Like i said i aint even mad.

ppl need to watch the final possession again then make their judgements on what happened.

team was confused ab TO situation, douglas pushed the ball up (imo shoulda gave it to melo in the backcourt) melo read the D and heard doc calling for ray to use the foul to give which ALWAYS screws with the offensive player, melo knew they wanted to foul and saw ray reach and made the intelligent decision to go up for the shot when ray reached. then its the same story as the entire end of the game as far as the officiating went. everything went VERY fast especially without a timeout, no way they were going to get stat the last shot.

i think our players looked EXTREMELY lost in that situation which is inexcusable at this level and comes down to coaching. although pringles lineups were solid last night.

ppl need to watch the final possession again then make their judgements on what happened.

team was confused ab TO situation, douglas pushed the ball up (imo shoulda gave it to melo in the backcourt) melo read the D and heard doc calling for ray to use the foul to give which ALWAYS screws with the offensive player, melo knew they wanted to foul and saw ray reach and made the intelligent decision to go up for the shot when ray reached. then its the same story as the entire end of the game as far as the officiating went. everything went VERY fast especially without a timeout, no way they were going to get stat the last shot.

i think our players looked EXTREMELY lost in that situation which is inexcusable at this level and comes down to coaching. although pringles lineups were solid last night.

Pierce was the was crying and running to the refs the whole game lol

If you watch basketball you know that every time a star takes it to the rim and doesnt get a whistle, they complain.

Pierce was the was crying and running to the refs the whole game lol

If you watch basketball you know that every time a star takes it to the rim and doesnt get a whistle, they complain.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Pierce was the one crying and running to the refs the whole game lol

Relax dude, i watch the sport im just sayin that he kept crying about not getting the foul when the Knicks were especially not getting none and they didnt complain as much. It was to the guy who said Knick fans cry a lot.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Pierce was the one crying and running to the refs the whole game lol

Relax dude, i watch the sport im just sayin that he kept crying about not getting the foul when the Knicks were especially not getting none and they didnt complain as much. It was to the guy who said Knick fans cry a lot.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Melo is so damn slow it's rediculous. Dude doesn't fit in with that Knicks team at all. They're really going to regret trading away Chandler, Gallo and Felton someday soon.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
All I can do is laugh at how ignorant this comment is.
Ignorant as in how....? Melo cannot dribble the basketball worth %@+%. He's the slowest superstar player in the league. The only way he fits in that D'Antoni system is if they put him at the 4 like in the Olympics. When it was Felton, Fields, Gallo, Chandler and Amare out there the floor was so open, allowing Fields to get a ton of open looks and play with other young, athletic guys that want to get up the floor and make quick plays while putting Amare in a position to absolutely flourish like he did putting up MVP type numbers and games the first half of the season. Putting Fields with Melo and Billups is like putting Shawn Marion on the Spurs, that %@+% just doesn't work. I loved watching that Knicks team before the trade play basketball, it was awesome to watch, those dudes loved playing with eachother. This team that's currently out there is painful to watch. Amare and Fields have to be going crazy inside their head everytime they try to get out and run and see Chauncey start walking up the court with the ball again and Melo slowly jogging along with him. Those tough, contested jumpers that Melo shoots 90% of the time are not good basketball. He needs to jab whoevers guarding him and use his body to get to the rack instead of pulling up for all those damn jumpers.
I'm sure nobody on this board wants to read any of this.....but what exactly is Melo better at in the game of basketball than Gallo or Chandler? And at this point in their careers, what the #+%@ is Chauncey better at than Felton? Is Melo a better shooter than Gallo? Is he a better defender than Chandler? The one thing I'll say is that Melo WANTS to take over a game, unlike Gallo and Chandler, but did you really need that when you had a dude who was probably the top MVP candidate the first half of the season? All you tools that eat up everything on Sportscenter and First Take will probably just ignore this and not give it any thought at all but it's whatever, just stating my opinion.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Melo is so damn slow it's rediculous. Dude doesn't fit in with that Knicks team at all. They're really going to regret trading away Chandler, Gallo and Felton someday soon.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
All I can do is laugh at how ignorant this comment is.
Ignorant as in how....? Melo cannot dribble the basketball worth %@+%. He's the slowest superstar player in the league. The only way he fits in that D'Antoni system is if they put him at the 4 like in the Olympics. When it was Felton, Fields, Gallo, Chandler and Amare out there the floor was so open, allowing Fields to get a ton of open looks and play with other young, athletic guys that want to get up the floor and make quick plays while putting Amare in a position to absolutely flourish like he did putting up MVP type numbers and games the first half of the season. Putting Fields with Melo and Billups is like putting Shawn Marion on the Spurs, that %@+% just doesn't work. I loved watching that Knicks team before the trade play basketball, it was awesome to watch, those dudes loved playing with eachother. This team that's currently out there is painful to watch. Amare and Fields have to be going crazy inside their head everytime they try to get out and run and see Chauncey start walking up the court with the ball again and Melo slowly jogging along with him. Those tough, contested jumpers that Melo shoots 90% of the time are not good basketball. He needs to jab whoevers guarding him and use his body to get to the rack instead of pulling up for all those damn jumpers.
I'm sure nobody on this board wants to read any of this.....but what exactly is Melo better at in the game of basketball than Gallo or Chandler? And at this point in their careers, what the #+%@ is Chauncey better at than Felton? Is Melo a better shooter than Gallo? Is he a better defender than Chandler? The one thing I'll say is that Melo WANTS to take over a game, unlike Gallo and Chandler, but did you really need that when you had a dude who was probably the top MVP candidate the first half of the season? All you tools that eat up everything on Sportscenter and First Take will probably just ignore this and not give it any thought at all but it's whatever, just stating my opinion.

i hope knicks get past Celtics. i want to see Bulls-Knicks series. that would be epic on NT since their fans hate each here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom