Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Melo will play better in the next game

I hope so.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Melo is so damn slow it's rediculous. Dude doesn't fit in with that Knicks team at all. They're really going to regret trading away Chandler, Gallo and Felton someday soon.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
All I can do is laugh at how ignorant this comment is.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Melo is so damn slow it's rediculous. Dude doesn't fit in with that Knicks team at all. They're really going to regret trading away Chandler, Gallo and Felton someday soon.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
All I can do is laugh at how ignorant this comment is.

Always felt the refs never gave the same respect to Melo as they do to other "elite" players. That offensive foul in the clutch is evidence. I'm not even a Knicks fan, just saying.

Always felt the refs never gave the same respect to Melo as they do to other "elite" players. That offensive foul in the clutch is evidence. I'm not even a Knicks fan, just saying.

that was really a weak call on melo and also the pierce "pump fake"

dantoni has to have better plays in closing situations though

that was really a weak call on melo and also the pierce "pump fake"

dantoni has to have better plays in closing situations though

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Bill Simmons
sportsguy33‎: (And yes, that offensive foul on Melo was atrocious. I agree with you. That should not have decided the game. Ludicrous.)

two bad calls today. that and the basket interference not called on the thunder tonight

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Bill Simmons
sportsguy33‎: (And yes, that offensive foul on Melo was atrocious. I agree with you. That should not have decided the game. Ludicrous.)

two bad calls today. that and the basket interference not called on the thunder tonight

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Was studying all day but watched the last quarter on a school laptop in the library, was damn near screaming in the library at the end of the game. 
laugh.gif

Ray 
pimp.gif

Was studying all day but watched the last quarter on a school laptop in the library, was damn near screaming in the library at the end of the game. 
laugh.gif

Ray 
pimp.gif

After an entire NBA Finals (last year) of watching the other team get calls that swayed the momentum and altered the timeline of events in crucial situations, I'm not going to complain nor deny the last minute of officiating in today's game, just gonna be happy my guy hit the big 3 and keep it moving.

Although, nobody told Carmelo to take that stupid long shot at the end either
laugh.gif

After an entire NBA Finals (last year) of watching the other team get calls that swayed the momentum and altered the timeline of events in crucial situations, I'm not going to complain nor deny the last minute of officiating in today's game, just gonna be happy my guy hit the big 3 and keep it moving.

Although, nobody told Carmelo to take that stupid long shot at the end either
laugh.gif

Honestly, I thought when Douglas hit that 3.. it would be enough but surely enough, that defense struck and the Knicks blew it. I'm glad they played well in the first half, we just gotta play a full 48 minutes. I think we're gonna get blown out in Game 2, just by the way things went last night and the morale will be down. But the Garden will be rockin' Game 3, so ultimately, if they can take 2 at home... I think they will do better than what people have projected them to. I don't see them winning the series, just because the team is new and hasn't had much time to create any solid chemistry, so I'm REALLY looking forward to next year (yeah, I know... it's been our mantra for the past 10 years), but at least we have some solid players to actually back that phrase up this year.

Hoping for a miracle and winning the series but being a realist, I just don't see it.

much love to my Knick brethren's.

Honestly, I thought when Douglas hit that 3.. it would be enough but surely enough, that defense struck and the Knicks blew it. I'm glad they played well in the first half, we just gotta play a full 48 minutes. I think we're gonna get blown out in Game 2, just by the way things went last night and the morale will be down. But the Garden will be rockin' Game 3, so ultimately, if they can take 2 at home... I think they will do better than what people have projected them to. I don't see them winning the series, just because the team is new and hasn't had much time to create any solid chemistry, so I'm REALLY looking forward to next year (yeah, I know... it's been our mantra for the past 10 years), but at least we have some solid players to actually back that phrase up this year.

Hoping for a miracle and winning the series but being a realist, I just don't see it.

much love to my Knick brethren's.

The offensive foul on Melo might have been suspect but it may not still alter the play of the game. There were other factors involved. Melo hoisting that shot for no reason with 11 seconds when Amare played God-like the entire game. Melo was off at the start of the third quarter. Amare would have either nailed a shot or drew contact and get sent to the line. Everyone knows you have to cover Ray at the 3 pt line, leaving him open you might as well put three up on the board. The Knicks pathetic attempt on defense when KG caught the oop that took no time at all off the clock. Laundry didnt play much at all and seemed inexistent. If billups is out i see this being a sweep

The offensive foul on Melo might have been suspect but it may not still alter the play of the game. There were other factors involved. Melo hoisting that shot for no reason with 11 seconds when Amare played God-like the entire game. Melo was off at the start of the third quarter. Amare would have either nailed a shot or drew contact and get sent to the line. Everyone knows you have to cover Ray at the 3 pt line, leaving him open you might as well put three up on the board. The Knicks pathetic attempt on defense when KG caught the oop that took no time at all off the clock. Laundry didnt play much at all and seemed inexistent. If billups is out i see this being a sweep

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Im not mad Melo took that shot cause hes been nailing those, yeah STAT had the hot hand but lets say what if he didnt make it....he was definitely not going to the line cause those refs werent calling anything when it came to the Knicks. Melo got two fouls within two minutes in the game, +@#! those refs!

Im not mad Melo took that shot cause hes been nailing those, yeah STAT had the hot hand but lets say what if he didnt make it....he was definitely not going to the line cause those refs werent calling anything when it came to the Knicks. Melo got two fouls within two minutes in the game, +@#! those refs!

Originally Posted by solematic j21

That always happens. Opposing stars will automatically get two fouls in the first quarter. I can be pretty sure itll happen to PP or KG in NY

Originally Posted by solematic j21

That always happens. Opposing stars will automatically get two fouls in the first quarter. I can be pretty sure itll happen to PP or KG in NY

Back
Top Bottom