Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by JPZx

No, I'm just saying, why would we even do it if as the FACILITATORS we're giving up the most?

Shouldn't New York be giving up the most? Who cares if they're able to lowball? A lowball offer for Melo should still be a hell of a lot more than a Randolph offer.
I guess Kahn is looking out for Donnie

No, I'm just saying, why would we even do it if as the FACILITATORS we're giving up the most?

Shouldn't New York be giving up the most? Who cares if they're able to lowball? A lowball offer for Melo should still be a hell of a lot more than a Randolph offer.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

We still don't know what type of player can be. And I think he's still just 21

i saw his first couple of years on the warriors, while he is still VERY raw on offense, he's not a 3. His handles are shaky, jump shot is not consistent at all, and i dont think he's quick enough to handle most 3's on the league. He's a 4, i do want him in a place to get PT and succeed
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

We still don't know what type of player can be. And I think he's still just 21

i saw his first couple of years on the warriors, while he is still VERY raw on offense, he's not a 3. His handles are shaky, jump shot is not consistent at all, and i dont think he's quick enough to handle most 3's on the league. He's a 4, i do want him in a place to get PT and succeed
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

AR>>>>>>>>>a late 1st rder in this draft
I agree with this... but I just think it's funny that Minnesota is giving up the most out of any of the three teams yet the one's receiving Melo is the Knicks.
If AR is better than that pick..than how would the T'Wolves be giving up the most? in what world is Corey Brewer better than Chandler? I understand the Knicks are giving up very little in this proposal but that is an exaggeration.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

AR>>>>>>>>>a late 1st rder in this draft
I agree with this... but I just think it's funny that Minnesota is giving up the most out of any of the three teams yet the one's receiving Melo is the Knicks.
If AR is better than that pick..than how would the T'Wolves be giving up the most? in what world is Corey Brewer better than Chandler? I understand the Knicks are giving up very little in this proposal but that is an exaggeration.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

wilson chandler >>>>>>>> corey brewerAR > minny pickwhere did u get the idea from that minny is giving up more...

wilson chandler >>>>>>>> corey brewerAR > minny pickwhere did u get the idea from that minny is giving up more...

Those two go way back

Those two go way back

Originally Posted by BangDak

In their defense, i dont see anything wrong with stockpiling talent. Portland did it, and it worked out well for them. sort of.

They just need to figure out what works for the best for them, and then flip the rest of that talent for a team thats looking to rebuild.
Exactly. The least of Minnesota's worries is too many players in any position. Flynn is as good as gone, Ridnour just signed, and Telfair has been our best guard IMO.Wesley has proven he can play the two as well. At the end of the day, Anthony Randolph is a seven footer with no ceiling on his  athletic ability & Clear more cap space in one move, as far as Brewer goes, his contract is up, and he could be a good D guy on a contender, but the wolves could draft someone and pay them much less to fill his shoes.. I still think the wolves get another player, maybe two, give up another as well. As long as it is one of their accumulated picks and not THEIRS, I aint eeen mad.

Originally Posted by BangDak

In their defense, i dont see anything wrong with stockpiling talent. Portland did it, and it worked out well for them. sort of.

They just need to figure out what works for the best for them, and then flip the rest of that talent for a team thats looking to rebuild.
Exactly. The least of Minnesota's worries is too many players in any position. Flynn is as good as gone, Ridnour just signed, and Telfair has been our best guard IMO.Wesley has proven he can play the two as well. At the end of the day, Anthony Randolph is a seven footer with no ceiling on his  athletic ability & Clear more cap space in one move, as far as Brewer goes, his contract is up, and he could be a good D guy on a contender, but the wolves could draft someone and pay them much less to fill his shoes.. I still think the wolves get another player, maybe two, give up another as well. As long as it is one of their accumulated picks and not THEIRS, I aint eeen mad.

I'm surprised Denver isn't getting more than a pick, Brewer, and Chandler. Everything I heard said they wanted Fields or Gallinari in any deal with the Knicks.

I'm surprised Denver isn't getting more than a pick, Brewer, and Chandler. Everything I heard said they wanted Fields or Gallinari in any deal with the Knicks.

If the Wolves give up Corey Brewer to get Anthony Randolph and Eddie Curry to make this trade happen they are seriously going down as the worst managed team in the history of sports. 

If the Wolves give up Corey Brewer to get Anthony Randolph and Eddie Curry to make this trade happen they are seriously going down as the worst managed team in the history of sports. 

Originally Posted by gregpaa

As of recent there's been rumor articles saying they want nothing to do with Fields or Gallo. Why? I don't know but
pimp.gif
if true.

Originally Posted by gregpaa

As of recent there's been rumor articles saying they want nothing to do with Fields or Gallo. Why? I don't know but
pimp.gif
if true.

Denver is stupid. I would fire everyone who is involved with trade negotations if they only get a couple of role players and draft picks for melo

Denver is stupid. I would fire everyone who is involved with trade negotations if they only get a couple of role players and draft picks for melo

Kahn and Donnie go way back but yet, he still +*#%%$ us over in the **% in that 2009 draft.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom