Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

I don't think it's that bad for Minn, except losing Corey Brewer doesn't make too much sense to me (unless he sucks, idk I only see Minn 2x/yr)...

AR>>>>>>>>>a late 1st rder in this draft, and Knicks are gonna prolly gonna pay for as much of Curry's contract as allowed, so it's really trading Corey Brewer to move up 10+ spots in the draft to get AR...idk if that's worth it, but if you're high on Randolph, it is

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by BangDak

In their defense, i dont see anything wrong with stockpiling talent. Portland did it, and it worked out well for them. sort of.

They just need to figure out what works for the best for them, and then flip the rest of that talent for a team thats looking to rebuild.

I like Randolph, and I can see a lot of positives with stockpiling talent. However, at this point in the rebuilding process is it worth the expense of a 1st round pick?

Then again, if Randolph comes over and you finally get Rubio to Minnesota this team is significantly better. If Rubio doesn't bust anyway. A lot of uncertainty there.

It's likely not even Minnesota's own first round pick...probably the protected Memphis first round pick they got from Utah via the Al Jefferson trade.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by BangDak

In their defense, i dont see anything wrong with stockpiling talent. Portland did it, and it worked out well for them. sort of.

They just need to figure out what works for the best for them, and then flip the rest of that talent for a team thats looking to rebuild.

I like Randolph, and I can see a lot of positives with stockpiling talent. However, at this point in the rebuilding process is it worth the expense of a 1st round pick?

Then again, if Randolph comes over and you finally get Rubio to Minnesota this team is significantly better. If Rubio doesn't bust anyway. A lot of uncertainty there.

It's likely not even Minnesota's own first round pick...probably the protected Memphis first round pick they got from Utah via the Al Jefferson trade.

It's a worthwhile gamble for Minny, even though I think AR is a bum. I mean, you can't get run in D'Antoni's system, then you suck. I mean, a guy with AR's supposed skill set should get some meaningful burn in that O.

I just can't believe that's all Denver is getting.

Maybe it's just a ploy for other teams to up their offers.

It's a worthwhile gamble for Minny, even though I think AR is a bum. I mean, you can't get run in D'Antoni's system, then you suck. I mean, a guy with AR's supposed skill set should get some meaningful burn in that O.

I just can't believe that's all Denver is getting.

Maybe it's just a ploy for other teams to up their offers.

Denver also might see Chandler as the best player to help them this year continue on to the playoffs. In other scenarios, they would be in a rebuild by getting young players (Favors), with Chandler they can still make it to the playoffs.

Denver also might see Chandler as the best player to help them this year continue on to the playoffs. In other scenarios, they would be in a rebuild by getting young players (Favors), with Chandler they can still make it to the playoffs.

this deal actually looks like it might go down now the wolves just gotta find a team to bite on rubio as trade bait and snag a vet

this deal actually looks like it might go down now the wolves just gotta find a team to bite on rubio as trade bait and snag a vet

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Anthony Randolph can not play the 3

AR can play the 1 if he wanted to.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

AR>>>>>>>>>a late 1st rder in this draft
I agree with this... but I just think it's funny that Minnesota is giving up the most out of any of the three teams yet the one's receiving Melo is the Knicks.

I agree with this... but I just think it's funny that Minnesota is giving up the most out of any of the three teams yet the one's receiving Melo is the Knicks.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Melo doesn't want to go anywhere else and Kahn is high on AR so idk see whats wrong with this deal unless you have a problem with Melo going to NY instead of Minny

Originally Posted by JPZx

Melo doesn't want to go anywhere else and Kahn is high on AR so idk see whats wrong with this deal unless you have a problem with Melo going to NY instead of Minny

No, I'm just saying, why would we even do it if as the FACILITATORS we're giving up the most?

Shouldn't New York be giving up the most? Who cares if they're able to lowball? A lowball offer for Melo should still be a hell of a lot more than a Randolph offer.

No, I'm just saying, why would we even do it if as the FACILITATORS we're giving up the most?

Shouldn't New York be giving up the most? Who cares if they're able to lowball? A lowball offer for Melo should still be a hell of a lot more than a Randolph offer.

Get it done Donnie!
pimp.gif
That trade is more lopsided than most of the ones I've seen suggested. THIS IS REAL LIFE.

Get it done Donnie!
pimp.gif
That trade is more lopsided than most of the ones I've seen suggested. THIS IS REAL LIFE.

Back
Top Bottom