Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

If the knicks pull melo and cp3
eek.gif
eek.gif
next season is going to be the GOAT.

We still don't know what type of player can be. And I think he's still just 21

We still don't know what type of player can be. And I think he's still just 21

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ exactly... i can only see AR playing the 4 and beasley playing the 3...im not familar with the wolves so i will just name the 3-5 positions... i can see beasley at the 3 AR at the 4 love at the 5 or beasley at the 3 love at the 4 and darko at the 5 with AR being the 6th man

MediumThumbnail.jpg

roll.gif

^ exactly... i can only see AR playing the 4 and beasley playing the 3...im not familar with the wolves so i will just name the 3-5 positions... i can see beasley at the 3 AR at the 4 love at the 5 or beasley at the 3 love at the 4 and darko at the 5 with AR being the 6th man

MediumThumbnail.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I just want AR to begin developing and get some PT

But look at T'Wolves,

5 - Darko
4 - Love
3 - A.R
2 - Beasley

That's a nicee young team, all like above 10th pick first round I believe

laugh.gif
They all play the same position basically.

That lineup would eat the boards lol... I think Beasley could play the 2

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i swear sometimes i see some of the dumbest sports statements ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

supercoolbease
pimp.gif
CAN NOT PLAY THE 2, maybe the 3 and thats pushing it, he isnt athletic enough to guard a 2.

I just want AR to begin developing and get some PT

But look at T'Wolves,

5 - Darko
4 - Love
3 - A.R
2 - Beasley

That's a nicee young team, all like above 10th pick first round I believe

laugh.gif
They all play the same position basically.

That lineup would eat the boards lol... I think Beasley could play the 2

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i swear sometimes i see some of the dumbest sports statements ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

supercoolbease
pimp.gif
CAN NOT PLAY THE 2, maybe the 3 and thats pushing it, he isnt athletic enough to guard a 2.

MediumThumbnail.jpg

roll.gif
i don't get it... you must be trying to get lulz
eyes.gif

MediumThumbnail.jpg

roll.gif
i don't get it... you must be trying to get lulz
eyes.gif

Thats the worse !@@%+*! lineup ever.

I'd rather throw out a lineup of Rubio (
laugh.gif
), Flynn, Ridnour, Bassy, and Corey Brewer.

Thats the worse !@@%+*! lineup ever.

I'd rather throw out a lineup of Rubio (
laugh.gif
), Flynn, Ridnour, Bassy, and Corey Brewer.

Minnesota scooping up players that play positions they already have... What will happen to Wesley if Beasley is at the 3?

Just ******ed
30t6p3b.gif

We need a solid 1 or 2 guard. Flynn could be that guy, but he hasn't shown a lot...

Minnesota scooping up players that play positions they already have... What will happen to Wesley if Beasley is at the 3?

Just ******ed
30t6p3b.gif

We need a solid 1 or 2 guard. Flynn could be that guy, but he hasn't shown a lot...

In their defense, i dont see anything wrong with stockpiling talent. Portland did it, and it worked out well for them. sort of.

They just need to figure out what works for the best for them, and then flip the rest of that talent for a team thats looking to rebuild.

In their defense, i dont see anything wrong with stockpiling talent. Portland did it, and it worked out well for them. sort of.

They just need to figure out what works for the best for them, and then flip the rest of that talent for a team thats looking to rebuild.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I like Randolph, and I can see a lot of positives with stockpiling talent. However, at this point in the rebuilding process is it worth the expense of a 1st round pick?

Then again, if Randolph comes over and you finally get Rubio to Minnesota this team is significantly better. If Rubio doesn't bust anyway. A lot of uncertainty there.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I like Randolph, and I can see a lot of positives with stockpiling talent. However, at this point in the rebuilding process is it worth the expense of a 1st round pick?

Then again, if Randolph comes over and you finally get Rubio to Minnesota this team is significantly better. If Rubio doesn't bust anyway. A lot of uncertainty there.

I don't think it's that bad for Minn, except losing Corey Brewer doesn't make too much sense to me (unless he sucks, idk I only see Minn 2x/yr)...

AR>>>>>>>>>a late 1st rder in this draft, and Knicks are gonna prolly gonna pay for as much of Curry's contract as allowed, so it's really trading Corey Brewer to move up 10+ spots in the draft to get AR...idk if that's worth it, but if you're high on Randolph, it is

Back
Top Bottom