Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

[table][tr][td]
DEN.gif
[/td][td] Carmelo doesn't want to talk to Nets

[/td][/tr][/table]Carmelo Anthony said after Sunday's game that he isn't aware of a meeting with the Nets and has no desire to meet with them, saying, "I don’t want to talk to nobody. I let the front office handle that type of stuff."

"The Nuggets pay me. I can't talk to those people," said Melo. When asked if this was his final game with the Nuggets, he replied, "No. I'm going to play Wednesday against Oklahoma City, then against the Lakers, then Indiana." The plot has certainly thickened, and it's possible that Melo is adamant enough about playing for New York that he won't sign an extension and instead ink a new deal as a free agent, CBA be damned. The rumored mega-deal has been 'heating up' recently, however, and anything is possible -- it's still almost certain that Denver will deal him before the deadline, one way or another.Jan. 17 - 12:41 am et
Source: Chris Dempsey on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/dempseypost

[table][tr][td]
DEN.gif
[/td][td] Carmelo doesn't want to talk to Nets

[/td][/tr][/table]Carmelo Anthony said after Sunday's game that he isn't aware of a meeting with the Nets and has no desire to meet with them, saying, "I don’t want to talk to nobody. I let the front office handle that type of stuff."

"The Nuggets pay me. I can't talk to those people," said Melo. When asked if this was his final game with the Nuggets, he replied, "No. I'm going to play Wednesday against Oklahoma City, then against the Lakers, then Indiana." The plot has certainly thickened, and it's possible that Melo is adamant enough about playing for New York that he won't sign an extension and instead ink a new deal as a free agent, CBA be damned. The rumored mega-deal has been 'heating up' recently, however, and anything is possible -- it's still almost certain that Denver will deal him before the deadline, one way or another.Jan. 17 - 12:41 am et
Source: Chris Dempsey on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/dempseypost

i think its obvious from what he said the other day about wanting to win now and now having to wait around that he's not signing an extension with the nets.

i think its obvious from what he said the other day about wanting to win now and now having to wait around that he's not signing an extension with the nets.

Is Melo trying to compete with LeBron as most hated player in the league? Everyone knows that he wants to play for the Knicks and will whether it be by trade or he signs with them during free agency. Just come right out and say yeah I wanna be traded and only to the Knicks.

Is Melo trying to compete with LeBron as most hated player in the league? Everyone knows that he wants to play for the Knicks and will whether it be by trade or he signs with them during free agency. Just come right out and say yeah I wanna be traded and only to the Knicks.

Originally Posted by airjordan2k4

Yeah i'm tired of hearing about it everyday

Originally Posted by airjordan2k4

Yeah i'm tired of hearing about it everyday

if he comes out and says just trade me to the knicks, then he really looks like the bad guy because he will take away every ounce of denver's little leverage that they have

for all we know he expressed his desire to be with the knicks in private, and management asked him to not say it in public. the talks with other teams may be happening in an effort to get donnie walsh to cough up more assets

if he comes out and says just trade me to the knicks, then he really looks like the bad guy because he will take away every ounce of denver's little leverage that they have

for all we know he expressed his desire to be with the knicks in private, and management asked him to not say it in public. the talks with other teams may be happening in an effort to get donnie walsh to cough up more assets

Originally Posted by DubA169

I agree with this 100%.  I believe that Melo is a good guy and really wants the Nuggz to get something in return but he wants to play for the Knicks.  When Melo leaves I'll have nothing but good things to say about him.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I agree with this 100%.  I believe that Melo is a good guy and really wants the Nuggz to get something in return but he wants to play for the Knicks.  When Melo leaves I'll have nothing but good things to say about him.

Anybody blaming this thing on Melo is a fool, the Nuggets and their Nigerian scam artist GM are a billion percent to blame for EVERYTHING!

Anybody blaming this thing on Melo is a fool, the Nuggets and their Nigerian scam artist GM are a billion percent to blame for EVERYTHING!

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

I hope he doesn't sign with the nets, gay z can be persuasive

roll.gif
This is Jay-z on recruiting Lebron.

"That's his decision," Jay-Z tells Rolling Stone in an interview for next month’s addition, according to ESPN.com.

"We're friends -- we've still gotta hang out! I don't want to convince somebody to do something, then have to see him and say, 'Uh, yeah, we're 4-30 ... sorry.'"

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

I hope he doesn't sign with the nets, gay z can be persuasive

roll.gif
This is Jay-z on recruiting Lebron.

"That's his decision," Jay-Z tells Rolling Stone in an interview for next month’s addition, according to ESPN.com.

"We're friends -- we've still gotta hang out! I don't want to convince somebody to do something, then have to see him and say, 'Uh, yeah, we're 4-30 ... sorry.'"

roll.gif
@ Jigga. I hope it's more to his persuasiveness inside the boardroom wooing a player. That's some unhelpful shh to say

Back
Top Bottom