Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

was watching daily news live on sny and they were told by sources that stat likes that hes the only star on the team

maybe he doesn't wanna share the spotlight with melo

indifferent.gif
why anyone watches that bull$#@! channel is beyond me. Frank Isola is their source Knicks info and dude hates the Knicks with a passion he's a beat writer and never wrote a positive article about them in his life dude just loves to stir the pot just like all the other variant ESPN "analyst" they have on the station. If you believe that Stat just wants to fight for a 6/7 seed by himself for the rest of his career with the Knicks your an idiot.

was watching daily news live on sny and they were told by sources that stat likes that hes the only star on the team

indifferent.gif
why anyone watches that bull$#@! channel is beyond me. Frank Isola is their source Knicks info and dude hates the Knicks with a passion he's a beat writer and never wrote a positive article about them in his life dude just loves to stir the pot just like all the other variant ESPN "analyst" they have on the station. If you believe that Stat just wants to fight for a 6/7 seed by himself for the rest of his career with the Knicks your an idiot.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

indifferent.gif

relax, nobody said they believe him. it was just what he was reporting

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

indifferent.gif

relax, nobody said they believe him. it was just what he was reporting

Blazers radio guy.
@JohnCanzanoBFT NBA source tells me the Nuggets-Nets would like Portland to include Batum and either Przybilla or Miller to help them make the Melo deal
@JohnCanzanoBFT Blazers would get Devin Harris in reteurn. Nets-Nuggets need help getting this deal done. Third-party needed.

Blazers radio guy.
@JohnCanzanoBFT NBA source tells me the Nuggets-Nets would like Portland to include Batum and either Przybilla or Miller to help them make the Melo deal
@JohnCanzanoBFT Blazers would get Devin Harris in reteurn. Nets-Nuggets need help getting this deal done. Third-party needed.

Weird, a Blazer guy putting their name out there to be involved in something relevant.  That never happens.....

laugh.gif

Weird, a Blazer guy putting their name out there to be involved in something relevant.  That never happens.....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

why are threads i've checked not greyed out after only a couple of hours?

i read them, they turn grey and then a couple of hours later they're red again like i've never read them.

anyone else experience this lately?
Same %%+* is happening to me.
Checking in.
nerd.gif
Me 3

This has been happening to me as well.

No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif

i read them, they turn grey and then a couple of hours later they're red again like i've never read them.

Checking in.
nerd.gif
Me 3

No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif

Devin + Andre, I'm sure that would work out well. I honestly think if they lose Batum, they kiss that 8th seed goodbye.

Devin + Andre, I'm sure that would work out well. I honestly think if they lose Batum, they kiss that 8th seed goodbye.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Checking in.
nerd.gif
Me 3

No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif

Me too. Pissin me off.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Checking in.
nerd.gif
Me 3

No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif

Me too. Pissin me off.
30t6p3b.gif

Well, you cant blame Denver for trying to get as much as they can but at this point, its already too late.

Well, you cant blame Denver for trying to get as much as they can but at this point, its already too late.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Blazers radio guy.

I thought Denver didnt want leaked info ?

Blazers radio guy.

I thought Denver didnt want leaked info ?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Andre would obviously be moved.  And who cares if they don't make the playoffs, the Blazers need to blow that *@#! up now.  There are a few players to keep, LA, Mills, Matthews but other than that they need to start working towards the future.  Roy isn't coming back, they are talking about experimental surgery to replace his meniscus.  I want this damn trade to get done so we can get Harris in here.  Batum is a good defender, but on the offensive side of the ball he is trash.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Andre would obviously be moved.  And who cares if they don't make the playoffs, the Blazers need to blow that *@#! up now.  There are a few players to keep, LA, Mills, Matthews but other than that they need to start working towards the future.  Roy isn't coming back, they are talking about experimental surgery to replace his meniscus.  I want this damn trade to get done so we can get Harris in here.  Batum is a good defender, but on the offensive side of the ball he is trash.

Blazers radio guy.

how is this true when detroit pretty much agreed to it?

Back
Top Bottom