Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71113/20110112/billups_hamilton_discuss_possible_reunion/[/h1]
[h1]Billups, Hamilton Discuss Possible Reunion[/h1]
Jan 12, 2011 4:58 PM EST

Billups_Chauncey_det.jpg
Chauncey Billups and Richard Hamilton have spoken several times about the rumored trade that would reunite the former teammates in New Jersey.

Billups doesn't want to leave Denver, but he acknowledged that Hamilton would welcome a trade out of Detroit.

"I'm sure we will find out soon if it will be a reality or not," Billups told Yahoo! Sports. "I'll be ready either way. Of course, Rip is pulling for anything to get out of his current situation. We will see."

Billups and Hamilton arrived in Detroit in 2002 and won a championship together two years later.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

why are threads i've checked not greyed out after only a couple of hours?

i read them, they turn grey and then a couple of hours later they're red again like i've never read them.

anyone else experience this lately?
are you closing the browser every time? Maybe your cookies are being deleted. It happens more on my phone than PC
thanks, it's being selective with topics only on this site apparently. only started a few days ago, not sure why

i read them, they turn grey and then a couple of hours later they're red again like i've never read them.

are you closing the browser every time? Maybe your cookies are being deleted. It happens more on my phone than PC
thanks, it's being selective with topics only on this site apparently. only started a few days ago, not sure why

Same thing's been happening to me.

But, man, I can't wait until this whole thing is resolved and over with.

Same thing's been happening to me.

But, man, I can't wait until this whole thing is resolved and over with.

LMAO @ Carmelo being whipped by his wife to go to N.Y. Gotta love these rumors. If he ever does leave Denver, I'm going to be chanting "P Whippppppeedd" the next time they play us at home.

LMAO @ Carmelo being whipped by his wife to go to N.Y. Gotta love these rumors. If he ever does leave Denver, I'm going to be chanting "P Whippppppeedd" the next time they play us at home.

Yes. Confuses the %%** outta me since I don't know where I left off if I want to read new posts.

Yes. Confuses the %%** outta me since I don't know where I left off if I want to read new posts.

Same %%+* is happening to me.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Checking in.
nerd.gif

Checking in.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Checking in.
nerd.gif
Me 3

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Checking in.
nerd.gif
Me 3

Just to show you how short bus Denver management is I bet you that they are trying to get a deal done without ever asking Melo if he will sign an extension.

Just to show you how short bus Denver management is I bet you that they are trying to get a deal done without ever asking Melo if he will sign an extension.

was watching daily news live on sny and they were told by sources that stat likes that hes the only star on the team

maybe he doesn't wanna share the spotlight with melo

was watching daily news live on sny and they were told by sources that stat likes that hes the only star on the team

maybe he doesn't wanna share the spotlight with melo

Yeah, this thread is the only one I've noticed it on, could be others too but I might not check those as regularly.

Yeah, this thread is the only one I've noticed it on, could be others too but I might not check those as regularly.

Back
Top Bottom