Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

The longer the nuggets wait, the better the picks from NJ will be. That's a smart move, but shoppIng players you don't have? Boy, you dumb.

I think Thursday night is the showcase that'll push this thing over the edge
laugh.gif

Melo and Bron Bron are gonna have another battle like last year, and it'll be obvious that if the Knicks want to compete this year in the playoffs...especially against the Heat...they will need that other player to get it done.

I think Thursday night is the showcase that'll push this thing over the edge
laugh.gif

Melo and Bron Bron are gonna have another battle like last year, and it'll be obvious that if the Knicks want to compete this year in the playoffs...especially against the Heat...they will need that other player to get it done.

how the hell would they know amare sent melo a text message?

ii can't take these articles seriously.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I was coming in here to say the exact same thing.

how is that possible? Why would Amare tell anyone he sent that to Melo? Why would Melo tell anyone he received a message from Amare? IMO, they wouldn't.

how is that possible? Why would Amare tell anyone he sent that to Melo? Why would Melo tell anyone he received a message from Amare? IMO, they wouldn't.

They wouldn't. Whoever told that to wojo (if he's not making it up) is trying to make denver not deal with the knicks out of spite because of collusion

They wouldn't. Whoever told that to wojo (if he's not making it up) is trying to make denver not deal with the knicks out of spite because of collusion

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I know the NFL has rules against it...but wouldn't that be tampering on Amare's part?  I don't buy it as well....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I know the NFL has rules against it...but wouldn't that be tampering on Amare's part?  I don't buy it as well....

david stern said that players can talk to other players about their furture. even more absurd is that woj supposedly got the exact wording of one of the texts.

i mean c'mon. his reporting has been falling off since last summer.

david stern said that players can talk to other players about their furture. even more absurd is that woj supposedly got the exact wording of one of the texts.

i mean c'mon. his reporting has been falling off since last summer.

This. Nets might not've been in the media game when all the trade leaks happened, but they're playing it now. I don't think Carmelo is smart enough to deal with how the media is gonna abuse the situation. And the Denver front office isn't smarter than Melo. 
tired.gif

05.jpg

This. Nets might not've been in the media game when all the trade leaks happened, but they're playing it now. I don't think Carmelo is smart enough to deal with how the media is gonna abuse the situation. And the Denver front office isn't smarter than Melo. 
tired.gif

05.jpg

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm pretty confident in saying that anything Broussard says is bs. He'll keep flip flopping until the deadline and start saying the Knicks have the best chance by then.

Not that I like Broussard, but in his defense he was the one who stated that Lebron would play in Miami. Its obvious he is well connected.

I'm pretty confident in saying that anything Broussard says is bs. He'll keep flip flopping until the deadline and start saying the Knicks have the best chance by then.

Not that I like Broussard, but in his defense he was the one who stated that Lebron would play in Miami. Its obvious he is well connected.

I'm pretty sure he flip flopped all summer (as did a lot of folks) and then stood on that stance once SAS came out and reported it about a couple weeks before.

I'm pretty sure he flip flopped all summer (as did a lot of folks) and then stood on that stance once SAS came out and reported it about a couple weeks before.

HE WAS NOT THE ONE WHO SAID LEBRON WAS GOING TO MIAMI

stephen a smith broke that story 3 weeks before it happened.

HE WAS NOT THE ONE WHO SAID LEBRON WAS GOING TO MIAMI

stephen a smith broke that story 3 weeks before it happened.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Not that I like Broussard, but in his defense he was the one who stated that Lebron would play in Miami. Its obvious he is well connected.  He listens to the radio

Originally Posted by solesavage

Not that I like Broussard, but in his defense he was the one who stated that Lebron would play in Miami. Its obvious he is well connected.  He listens to the radio

Back
Top Bottom