Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

"He has not agreed to go to New Jersey," said the source, who speaks regularly with Anthony. "I have never heard him, in all the times we've talked, say he's willing to go to New Jersey. Not once. Personally, I would be stunned if he went there and signed an extension."
"He [Rose] may want him to go there," one source said. "But Melo doesn't want to be in Jersey. He wants to play in New York."

All i need to read in that article

"He has not agreed to go to New Jersey," said the source, who speaks regularly with Anthony. "I have never heard him, in all the times we've talked, say he's willing to go to New Jersey. Not once. Personally, I would be stunned if he went there and signed an extension."
"He [Rose] may want him to go there," one source said. "But Melo doesn't want to be in Jersey. He wants to play in New York."

Melo's lil slick comment about the Knicks not wanting him...

well played
laugh.gif

He'll end up a Knick IMO. He sure as hell ain't goin to NJ.

Melo's lil slick comment about the Knicks not wanting him...

well played
laugh.gif

He'll end up a Knick IMO. He sure as hell ain't goin to NJ.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

For real, it's plain as day to me.

Son wants NO parts of NJ.
laugh.gif

It's NY or bust for him.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

For real, it's plain as day to me.

Son wants NO parts of NJ.
laugh.gif

It's NY or bust for him.

Nuggets management is amateur hour. They make AROD and his cousin's experiment with Boli look less amateurish

Nuggets management is amateur hour. They make AROD and his cousin's experiment with Boli look less amateurish

i can't wait til he's in a knicks uniform and we can all look back at this foolishness and laugh.
(and salute melo for sticking to his word)

i can't wait til he's in a knicks uniform and we can all look back at this foolishness and laugh.
(and salute melo for sticking to his word)

I'm pretty confident in saying that anything Broussard says is bs. He'll keep flip flopping until the deadline and start saying the Knicks have the best chance by then.

I don't believe Den wants to go out looking like fools with nothing if Melo is willing to give up that 65mil.

I figure Donnie will lay down the law on the Den FO and only give up Curry, some picks (2 possibly/hopefully), and Chandler by the deadline. With all the wild shh Den has been asking for I feel that's a fair trade unless they trying to unload Smith on us too.

Don't see Gallo going cuz he's played bad due to injury in the beginning of the season or because of trade rumors and is injured now and overall hasn't played that great (has like a dozen good games this season). Chandler on the other has been raising his stock with every game. I'm also pretty sure Donnie won't entertain giving up Fields or at least I really hopes he does.

I'm pretty confident in saying that anything Broussard says is bs. He'll keep flip flopping until the deadline and start saying the Knicks have the best chance by then.

I don't believe Den wants to go out looking like fools with nothing if Melo is willing to give up that 65mil.

I figure Donnie will lay down the law on the Den FO and only give up Curry, some picks (2 possibly/hopefully), and Chandler by the deadline. With all the wild shh Den has been asking for I feel that's a fair trade unless they trying to unload Smith on us too.

Don't see Gallo going cuz he's played bad due to injury in the beginning of the season or because of trade rumors and is injured now and overall hasn't played that great (has like a dozen good games this season). Chandler on the other has been raising his stock with every game. I'm also pretty sure Donnie won't entertain giving up Fields or at least I really hopes he does.

The longer the nuggets wait, the better the picks from NJ will be. That's a smart move, but shoppIng players you don't have? Boy, you dumb.

Back
Top Bottom