Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Denver's front office is horrible.
Fixed

Bunch of idiots.

I concur. They don't even try to keep this team competitive. They just let it fluctuate however it does, injuries and all. And why does it seem like melo is tanking games?
laugh.gif
 Dudes not trying to play hard.

Fixed

Bunch of idiots.

I concur. They don't even try to keep this team competitive. They just let it fluctuate however it does, injuries and all. And why does it seem like melo is tanking games?
laugh.gif
 Dudes not trying to play hard.

laugh.gif

Denver might as well bring Taylor Griffin back to the states and see if their fans will notice the difference.

laugh.gif

Denver might as well bring Taylor Griffin back to the states and see if their fans will notice the difference.

Fixed

Bunch of idiots.

I think it's becoming painfully clear why Melo wants out. Stan Kroenke is about his bottom dollar and scooping up sports franchises. Josh seems to be about proving that he only has his job because of his dad. Ujiri seems to be just about out of his mind.

They're going to have the entire Nuggets roster pissed before this whole thing is done... or not done.

Fixed

Bunch of idiots.

I think it's becoming painfully clear why Melo wants out. Stan Kroenke is about his bottom dollar and scooping up sports franchises. Josh seems to be about proving that he only has his job because of his dad. Ujiri seems to be just about out of his mind.

They're going to have the entire Nuggets roster pissed before this whole thing is done... or not done.

As much as I believed Sheridan the first time he said it, I think he's getting to a point where he just has to stick to his word.

As much as I believed Sheridan the first time he said it, I think he's getting to a point where he just has to stick to his word.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I can see that.

Back
Top Bottom