Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Why not ask the lakers for Bean or the heat for LeBron while they're at?
30t6p3b.gif

^^ Maybe even D. Rose ? 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I know its Melo... But Denver is really pushing the limit with these requests.

[h1]
[/h1][h1]Griffin Is Denver's Dream Trade Target[/h1]
Jan 11, 2011 2:25 PM EST

Griffin_Blake_lac.jpg
Blake Griffin is Denver's dream trade target in a Carmelo Anthony deal, but they've consistently been rejected by the Clippers, according to sources.

The Nuggets have also made overtures about Portland's Nicolas Batum and have been turned away.

roll.gif
roll.gif

This cant be for real.

[h1]

Griffin_Blake_lac.jpg
Blake Griffin is Denver's dream trade target in a Carmelo Anthony deal, but they've consistently been rejected by the Clippers, according to sources.

The Nuggets have also made overtures about Portland's Nicolas Batum and have been turned away.

roll.gif
roll.gif

This cant be for real.

YEEUPP wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

^^ Maybe even D. Rose ? 
happy.gif

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest
laugh.gif

Dudes trying to pull a star for a star move with their backs against the wall and him basically telling the world Denver can go *+*! themselves. Sorry Uri but it just doesn't work like that bredgrin 
laugh.gif

YEEUPP wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

^^ Maybe even D. Rose ? 
happy.gif

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest
laugh.gif

Dudes trying to pull a star for a star move with their backs against the wall and him basically telling the world Denver can go *+*! themselves. Sorry Uri but it just doesn't work like that bredgrin 
laugh.gif

Nuggets dont know what they want right now. All they do know is that they dont want to end up like the Cavs did.

Nuggets dont know what they want right now. All they do know is that they dont want to end up like the Cavs did.

[h1]

Griffin_Blake_lac.jpg

Is this real life?!?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]

Griffin_Blake_lac.jpg

Is this real life?!?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW, Denver is gonna @+*% themselves if this is the road their taking. Teams just gonna be like F it, we'll wait. Does Denver not know hes leaving after this year?

Wait......................Is this coming from Chris "Im gonna put out more stories than mediatakeout, something has to be right" Broussard? Or is this real life?

WOW, Denver is gonna @+*% themselves if this is the road their taking. Teams just gonna be like F it, we'll wait. Does Denver not know hes leaving after this year?

Wait......................Is this coming from Chris "Im gonna put out more stories than mediatakeout, something has to be right" Broussard? Or is this real life?

Back
Top Bottom