Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

^^^U can say that, but if a knick fan said that. He would be called "Delusional"

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I would NOT trade Fields or Chandler if I was the Knicks. But there's no turning back now for Melo, he's gonna have to be traded by the deadline.
I feel the same way. It's gonna be a long 6 weeks. If there's this much pressure on the situation already, then Denver can't afford to look Cleveland stupid and choke at the deadline.

I would NOT trade Fields or Chandler if I was the Knicks. But there's no turning back now for Melo, he's gonna have to be traded by the deadline.
I feel the same way. It's gonna be a long 6 weeks. If there's this much pressure on the situation already, then Denver can't afford to look Cleveland stupid and choke at the deadline.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

The Knicks will have to give up one of them, along with Gallo, and Curry. But we will see. Whos to say the Nets dont get fed up with |Denver throwing in extra pieces that they just say #+%* it. And the Nuggets are forced to take a lower offer somewhere else. Wit Billups saying he would rather be bought out than to play for NJ, that doesnt look good for the trade. Because he will more than likely go right back to Denver once hes allowed to. And I dont see Melo agreeing to a long term contract with Farmar as the starting PG.

At the end of the day I think Melo is serious about not signing long term unless it is with the Knicks. He shys away from the question every once in a while because he has to, to save some face for Denver. I mean hes asked about it daily. But when he does say anything its all about the Knicks.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

The Knicks will have to give up one of them, along with Gallo, and Curry. But we will see. Whos to say the Nets dont get fed up with |Denver throwing in extra pieces that they just say #+%* it. And the Nuggets are forced to take a lower offer somewhere else. Wit Billups saying he would rather be bought out than to play for NJ, that doesnt look good for the trade. Because he will more than likely go right back to Denver once hes allowed to. And I dont see Melo agreeing to a long term contract with Farmar as the starting PG.

At the end of the day I think Melo is serious about not signing long term unless it is with the Knicks. He shys away from the question every once in a while because he has to, to save some face for Denver. I mean hes asked about it daily. But when he does say anything its all about the Knicks.

i dunno man i think he's starting to spin so his PR won't be bad in new york if he says with the nets. he can just say "they never wanted me, so i signed with jersey"

i dunno man i think he's starting to spin so his PR won't be bad in new york if he says with the nets. he can just say "they never wanted me, so i signed with jersey"

Yea I guess. I just dont see much allure to the Nets. Sure Lopez is nice. But after that hes gonnabebasically with an older Nuggets squad. I mean howmuch could Rip have left?

But only a few know what Melo is actually thinking. Maybe Dever is *#%!$+ with him because they know he wants that money but they dont wanna send him to where he wants to go. And they are keeping the Knicks out of it on purpose. We will see once every thing is final I guess.

Yea I guess. I just dont see much allure to the Nets. Sure Lopez is nice. But after that hes gonnabebasically with an older Nuggets squad. I mean howmuch could Rip have left?

But only a few know what Melo is actually thinking. Maybe Dever is *#%!$+ with him because they know he wants that money but they dont wanna send him to where he wants to go. And they are keeping the Knicks out of it on purpose. We will see once every thing is final I guess.

I was just listening to D.A on Gametime from a day or two ago and he stated that if the deal was to go down look for them to shift their focus on how to acquire CP seeing as how he wants out and Melo wants to play with him... Its looking real Deathly Hollow's like in the NBA these days, we need to find our fit at the 2 so we can be right
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was just listening to D.A on Gametime from a day or two ago and he stated that if the deal was to go down look for them to shift their focus on how to acquire CP seeing as how he wants out and Melo wants to play with him... Its looking real Deathly Hollow's like in the NBA these days, we need to find our fit at the 2 so we can be right
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I know its Melo... But Denver is really pushing the limit with these requests.

[h1]
[/h1][h1]Griffin Is Denver's Dream Trade Target[/h1]
Jan 11, 2011 2:25 PM EST

Griffin_Blake_lac.jpg
Blake Griffin is Denver's dream trade target in a Carmelo Anthony deal, but they've consistently been rejected by the Clippers, according to sources.

The Nuggets have also made overtures about Portland's Nicolas Batum and have been turned away.

[h1]

Griffin_Blake_lac.jpg
Blake Griffin is Denver's dream trade target in a Carmelo Anthony deal, but they've consistently been rejected by the Clippers, according to sources.

The Nuggets have also made overtures about Portland's Nicolas Batum and have been turned away.

No damn way anyone could responsibly give up Blake @%$@ ing Griffin for melo.

Denver might as well ask the Clippers for a unicorn.

No damn way anyone could responsibly give up Blake @%$@ ing Griffin for melo.

Denver might as well ask the Clippers for a unicorn.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]

Griffin_Blake_lac.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
STFUU & GTFOOOO

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]

Griffin_Blake_lac.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
STFUU & GTFOOOO

they wouldn't have any assets to go after CP

NBA is becoming a mess. once again. *@#% leon rose and WWW

they wouldn't have any assets to go after CP

NBA is becoming a mess. once again. *@#% leon rose and WWW

Back
Top Bottom