Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

I'm mad lost on that article. I kept reading the title over and over perplexed as %**#. Threaten to trade Melo to NY?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

But if the Rockets offer the best deal, then the Nuggets have to consider, no? The Rockets don't have a prospect like Favors, but they do have young talent (limited upside I admit) to go with expirings and draft picks.

They'd probably take back Billups and Harrington too.
Yes they'd have to consider but I feel they'd rather an Eastern team. Then there's the whole Melo agreeing part

I'm mad lost on that article. I kept reading the title over and over perplexed as %**#. Threaten to trade Melo to NY?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

But if the Rockets offer the best deal, then the Nuggets have to consider, no? The Rockets don't have a prospect like Favors, but they do have young talent (limited upside I admit) to go with expirings and draft picks.

They'd probably take back Billups and Harrington too.
Yes they'd have to consider but I feel they'd rather an Eastern team. Then there's the whole Melo agreeing part

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at stat

scared you wont be the "guy" now in NY
30t6p3b.gif

the knicks need help, without a cp3/mello they arent going to do much in the East

Celtics (for at least 2 more years)
Heat
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

and lets say they get out the east.

Lakes
Mavs
Spurs

THIS...Amare is not handling none of them teams come playoff time. He will need help

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at stat

30t6p3b.gif

the knicks need help, without a cp3/mello they arent going to do much in the East

Heat
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

Lakes
Mavs
Spurs

THIS...Amare is not handling none of them teams come playoff time. He will need help

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at stat

30t6p3b.gif

Heat
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

Lakes
Mavs
Spurs

The Knicks beat the Bulls both times this season. And I think they could handle the Hawks in a 7 game series. Heat, Celtics and Magic would give them trouble though without Melo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at stat

30t6p3b.gif

Heat
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

Lakes
Mavs
Spurs

The Knicks beat the Bulls both times this season. And I think they could handle the Hawks in a 7 game series. Heat, Celtics and Magic would give them trouble though without Melo.

Well Den need to proceed with that threat and ship him to NY.. preferably express.

Rockets have a good package but  same Conference as Denver... ?

I mean didn't that GM work for the Raptors last yr, didn't he witness Chris Bosh leaving? I say you make a trade.

Well Den need to proceed with that threat and ship him to NY.. preferably express.

Rockets have a good package but  same Conference as Denver... ?

I mean didn't that GM work for the Raptors last yr, didn't he witness Chris Bosh leaving? I say you make a trade.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at stat

30t6p3b.gif

Heat
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

Lakes
Mavs
Spurs

grin.gif
I'll give you the Hawks

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at stat

30t6p3b.gif

Heat
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

Lakes
Mavs
Spurs

grin.gif
I'll give you the Hawks

So lets say this nets deal falls thru and mello some how ends up on the Knicks.

what do you do with gallo/chandler? do you trade him for a big? do you start chanlder at the 2 and have fields/gallo off the bench?

So lets say this nets deal falls thru and mello some how ends up on the Knicks.

what do you do with gallo/chandler? do you trade him for a big? do you start chanlder at the 2 and have fields/gallo off the bench?

that's still IF, we never get players that were rumored to come here...

I would keep Chandler, and hope to sign Dalembert in the offseason, or deadline if there's time

Hoping for a Felton-Chandler-Melo-Amare-Dalembert lineup
ohwell.gif

that's still IF, we never get players that were rumored to come here...

I would keep Chandler, and hope to sign Dalembert in the offseason, or deadline if there's time

Hoping for a Felton-Chandler-Melo-Amare-Dalembert lineup
ohwell.gif

yea the hawks are like the groupies of the nba. they get smashed by all the top teams....

yea the hawks are like the groupies of the nba. they get smashed by all the top teams....

This is getting really ugly. I sort of wish 'Melo handled this situation a little better. He should've stayed quiet this whole time and let things fall into place. I mean, sure you want them to know where you'd like to go, but to outright say you wont resign to certain teams makes this a little tougher.

I honestly think the Nuggets dislike New York and refuses to trade him here.

At the end of it all, I think he goes to NJ
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom