Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

^^ Good to hear VC, I guess. I just don't wanna give up too much.

I feel like Denver is asking for everybody and their mother.

^^ Good to hear VC, I guess. I just don't wanna give up too much.

I feel like Denver is asking for everybody and their mother.

we match up well against chicago. could steal a series against them. it wouldn't matter tho because yall would still find ways to discredit us

"of course they beat chicago. shot 60% the whole series. justa fluke. knicks suck hahahaa"

we match up well against chicago. could steal a series against them. it wouldn't matter tho because yall would still find ways to discredit us

"of course they beat chicago. shot 60% the whole series. justa fluke. knicks suck hahahaa"

Originally Posted by DubA169

i think NY vs CHI is a very good match up. it would be an even series.

Now i dont think that NY would beat the Celtics, Magic or Heat in a 7 game series.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i think NY vs CHI is a very good match up. it would be an even series.

Now i dont think that NY would beat the Celtics, Magic or Heat in a 7 game series.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

If Billups stays and Harrington comes Vujajic is starting for yall at the point ?
Doubt it there's still Farmar who's been ok this season.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

If Billups stays and Harrington comes Vujajic is starting for yall at the point ?
Doubt it there's still Farmar who's been ok this season.

King - I think you have a better chance of seeing this happen in Feb with two separate trades.

Hamilton for murphy and Petro and Second rd pick should be done imo regardless. Hamilton can still produce and what has Murph and Petro done??????

But they are comparing this to the kidd-Harris trade. On again, Off again.

King - I think you have a better chance of seeing this happen in Feb with two separate trades.

Hamilton for murphy and Petro and Second rd pick should be done imo regardless. Hamilton can still produce and what has Murph and Petro done??????

But they are comparing this to the kidd-Harris trade. On again, Off again.

no chance we beat celtics or heat. very unlikely we beat magic. only way that would happen is if dwight fouled out most games and amare didn't. which is possible knowing dwight

no chance we beat celtics or heat. very unlikely we beat magic. only way that would happen is if dwight fouled out most games and amare didn't. which is possible knowing dwight

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

From a basketball point of view, definitely. 
The thing is, you're going to be locking yourself in with Rip's terrible contract, with still slim-none playoff chances this season. Might as well let Murphy's contract expire and go for something better.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

From a basketball point of view, definitely. 
The thing is, you're going to be locking yourself in with Rip's terrible contract, with still slim-none playoff chances this season. Might as well let Murphy's contract expire and go for something better.

Oh I know that too Bangdak.

HAHAHA.

but we already have contracts too like Outlaw (thanks rod thorn so much for that parting gift) that suck.

I am also partial to RIP like I was to VC. so that somewhat plays a factor to. I would actually buy a bball jersey again in Rip comes to jersey. (Shows you the type of bball fan I am)

Oh I know that too Bangdak.

HAHAHA.

but we already have contracts too like Outlaw (thanks rod thorn so much for that parting gift) that suck.

I am also partial to RIP like I was to VC. so that somewhat plays a factor to. I would actually buy a bball jersey again in Rip comes to jersey. (Shows you the type of bball fan I am)

"son" got butt hurt about what I said. Did I strike a nerve? Someone always has something negative to stay about the Knicks. And for what? We have done anything in years, but as soon as we get some shine people want to knock it. And yes, that's hating.

"son" got butt hurt about what I said. Did I strike a nerve? Someone always has something negative to stay about the Knicks. And for what? We have done anything in years, but as soon as we get some shine people want to knock it. And yes, that's hating.

^ its even worse on facebook calling knick fans bandwagons... you would have thought we got lebron in the offseason 
laugh.gif

^ its even worse on facebook calling knick fans bandwagons... you would have thought we got lebron in the offseason 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

It means your doing something right.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

It means your doing something right.
pimp.gif

I think Denvers FO is scared as hell to make this deal. They will be known as the ones that traded melo or let him walk and got nothing in return.

Back
Top Bottom